Neurological control understanding .

Reading and understanding are two different things...
You need to do both before you can write intelligibly.
... neuro ambiguity can misinterpret what is being said when reading .
That's an example of unintelligible writing. In this context, "ambiguity" and "misunderstanding" are pretty much the same thing, but "neuro" doesn't explain anything.

You have to learn to listen before you talk.

But in any case, I was saying that any science (eugenics, neuroanatomy, medicine) has no inherent bias; it's just science. But often it is misused to excuse immoral things.
Morals and integrity is automotive in neuro stage 3 development of neuro control . Anything other than morals and integrity is a neuro malfunction.

You need to do both before you can write intelligibly.

That's an example of unintelligible writing. In this context, "ambiguity" and "misunderstanding" are pretty much the same thing, but "neuro" doesn't explain anything.
A neurological universe and all that is you explains everything . Everything we perceive is information , neuro science answers many questions on life .
Our subjectiveness of sight is one of our main flaws , racism etc , all subjective to sight and neuro interpretation .

It's like a car?

There's where you go off the rails. If it's science, then it does not correspond to "morals and integrity." Different magisteria.

Neuro control only uses objectivity , morals and integrity appear to be objective , so id say that is scientific .

Last edited:
Does the universe exist if there is nobody to receive the information ?
Yes. It existed for a long time before the earth was even here.

All our knowledge of the universe , everything weknow is neurological..
How we know about the universe is neurological. That does not make the universe neurological.

You can't make yourself look intelligent by peppering your posts with big words. You have to use them as if you know what they mean.

Yes. It existed for a long time before the earth was even here.

How we know about the universe is neurological. That does not make the universe neurological.

You can't make yourself look intelligent by peppering your posts with big words. You have to use them as if you know what they mean.
You're not considering entanglement , our own energies entangled with the universe . Our own actions having interference on the universe .
It is difficult to explain in brief sorry , when I eventually write a book , the book adds some physics to the neurological process , such as sight to matter coupling via EMR information .

Neuro control only uses objectivity , morals and integrity appear to be objective , so id say that is scientific .
Are you mad? Morals are OBJECTIVE?

Is it moral to drop nuclear weapons on civilians to end a war?
Is it moral to abort fetuses? If they are going to die anyway?
Is it moral to accept gay, transgender and nonbinary people? Is it moral to try to change them to what you want them to be?
Is it moral to commit suicide?

None of those have anything to do with being objective.

You're not considering entanglement , our own energies entangled with the universe .
That's not what entanglement is.
It is difficult to explain in brief sorry , when I eventually write a book , the book adds some physics to the neurological process , such as sight to matter coupling via EMR information .
To write a book you'd have to have something intelligent to say. To have anything intelligent to say you have to read and study, which you've said you are no good at.

You have a lot of ideas. Great. So does my 4 year old. But there's more to writing a useful book than "having ideas."

Okay, so if we accept what you're saying as ''truth,'' how should this new information affect my life on a daily basis? How should this affect my awareness of the world around me?

It sounds like you're suggesting that we are helpless and at the mercy of our neurological ''energy?'' But...I'm not quite sure. Can you help me understand, Mark?

You're not considering entanglement , our own energies entangled with the universe . Our own actions having interference on the universe .
You seem to be trying to think "outside the box" without understanding the box. Study the box first before you try to revolutionize all of human knowledge.

That's not what entanglement is.

To write a book you'd have to have something intelligent to say. To have anything intelligent to say you have to read and study, which you've said you are no good at.

You have a lot of ideas. Great. So does my 4 year old. But there's more to writing a useful book than "having ideas."
I'm only writing here in brief , I'm not attempting to write a book on this forum that is well written and literate .
My attitude is relaxed , at ease .

I'm only writing here in brief , I'm not attempting to write a book on this forum that is well written and literate .
Right. But to write a book you have to write well and be literate. That might be something to work on _before_ writing the book.

You seem to be trying to think "outside the box" without understanding the box. Study the box first before you try to revolutionize all of human knowledge.
One must try , to succeed . Thinking within the box and outside the box is a whole . Incompleteness , is lacking the whole picture.
Isn't that which we seek , knowledge ?
To understand ones own mind , one simply needs to understand they have one and gain neuro control .

Are you mad? Morals are OBJECTIVE?

Is it moral to drop nuclear weapons on civilians to end a war?
Is it moral to abort fetuses? If they are going to die anyway?
Is it moral to accept gay, transgender and nonbinary people? Is it moral to try to change them to what you want them to be?
Is it moral to commit suicide?

None of those have anything to do with being objective.
Everything can be objective , we must put our feelings to one side when being objective .
A correct neuro interpretation is the key to morals .

Back