Luminiferous Aether Exists!

I hope to show you that regardless of the interpretation none of them are deluded enough to think that there are aether waves. In addition only someone with the physics knowledge below a 5th grader would think that this nonexistent aether has mass with out being matter.

However this is useless as your willful ignorance will continue unabated.

In wave mechanics it is the hidden medium which waves.

'Interpretation of quantum mechanics by the double solution theory - Louis de BROGLIE'
http://aflb.ensmp.fr/AFLB-classiques/aflb124p001.pdf

“When in 1923-1924 I had my first ideas about Wave Mechanics I was looking for a truly concrete physical image, valid for all particles, of the wave and particle coexistence discovered by Albert Einstein in his "Theory of light quanta". I had no doubt whatsoever about the physical reality of waves and particles.”

“any particle, even isolated, has to be imagined as in continuous “energetic contact” with a hidden medium”

Robert B. Laughlin, Nobel Laureate in Physics, endowed chair in physics, Stanford University describes the ether as matter and as stuff which is correct as long as you do not assume that to mean the ether consists of individual particles which can be separately tracked through time.

"It is ironic that Einstein's most creative work, the general theory of relativity, should boil down to conceptualizing space as a medium when his original premise [in special relativity] was that no such medium existed [..] The word 'ether' has extremely negative connotations in theoretical physics because of its past association with opposition to relativity. This is unfortunate because, stripped of these connotations, it rather nicely captures the way most physicists actually think about the vacuum. . . . Relativity actually says nothing about the existence or nonexistence of matter pervading the universe, only that any such matter must have relativistic symmetry. [..] It turns out that such matter exists. About the time relativity was becoming accepted, studies of radioactivity began showing that the empty vacuum of space had spectroscopic structure similar to that of ordinary quantum solids and fluids. Subsequent studies with large particle accelerators have now led us to understand that space is more like a piece of window glass than ideal Newtonian emptiness. It is filled with 'stuff' that is normally transparent but can be made visible by hitting it sufficiently hard to knock out a part. The modern concept of the vacuum of space, confirmed every day by experiment, is a relativistic ether. But we do not call it this because it is taboo."

The bliss of willful ignorance.

Do you do anything besides haunt this thread?

'Interpretation of quantum mechanics by the double solution theory - Louis de BROGLIE'

"If a hidden sub-quantum medium is assumed, knowledge of its nature would seem desirable."

It would seem desirable except for the ignorance which pervades mainstream physics.

"It certainly is of quite complex character. It could not serve as a universal reference medium, as this would be contrary to relativity theory."

It is not a universal reference medium because it is displaced by the particles of matter which exist in it and move through it.

'Ether and the Theory of Relativity by Albert Einstein'
http://www-groups.dcs.st-and.ac.uk/~history/Extras/Einstein_ether.html

"the state of the [ether] is at every place determined by connections with the matter and the state of the ether in neighbouring places, ... disregarding the causes which condition its state."

The state of the aether at every place determined by connections with the matter and the state of the aether in neighboring places is the state of displacement of the aether.

This is the same crap g_a posted when he was here as MPC7555....5555....555.....

Given the usual treatment of sockpuppets of banned users by the moderators, I wonder why this has been allowed to continue.

This is the same crap g_a posted when he was here as MPC7555....5555....555.....

Given the usual treatment of sockpuppets of banned users by the moderators, I wonder why this has been allowed to continue.

'Ether and the Theory of Relativity - Albert Einstein'
http://www.tu-harburg.de/rzt/rzt/it/Ether.html

"Since according to our present conceptions the elementary particles of matter are also, in their essence, nothing else than condensations of the electromagnetic field"

The electromagnetic field is a state of the aether. Matter is condensations of aether.

'DOES THE INERTIA OF A BODY DEPEND UPON ITS ENERGY-CONTENT?' A. EINSTEIN
http://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einstein/E_mc2/e_mc2.pdf

"If a body gives off the energy L in the form of radiation, its mass diminishes by L/c2."

The mass of the body does diminish. However, the matter which no longer exists as part of the body has not vanished; it still exists, as aether. Matter evaporates into aether. As matter evaporates into aether it expands into neighboring places; which is energy. Mass is conserved.

When a nuclear bomb explodes matter evaporates into aether. The evaporation is energy. Mass is conserved.

@gravitational aether.

I have already proved why your theory is wrong.You haven't replied to it.That means you accept your defeat.Or see what i have posted earliar. About photon of light HAVING MASS ACCORDING TO YOUR THEORY.You have answered to everything i asked but except that one.

And don't think the proof that i have given is wrong.you actually said that before that a photon of light moves through aether.

And don't think the proof that i have given is wrong.you actually said that before that a photon of light moves through aether.

"This result may be interpreted by noticing that, in the present theory, the particle is defined as a very small region of the wave where the amplitude is very large, and it therefore seems quite natural that the internal motion rythm of the particle should always be the same as that of the wave at the point where the particle is located."

"For me, the particle, precisely located in space at every instant, forms on the v wave a small region of high energy concentration, which may be likened in a first approximation, to a moving singularity."

I do not think it can be known if a photon is a particle which has an associated external aether displacement wave or if the photon 'particle' consists of a very small region of the wave itself.

"This result may be interpreted by noticing that, in the present theory, the particle is defined as a very small region of the wave where the amplitude is very large, and it therefore seems quite natural that the internal motion rythm of the particle should always be the same as that of the wave at the point where the particle is located."

"For me, the particle, precisely located in space at every instant, forms on the v wave a small region of high energy concentration, which may be likened in a first approximation, to a moving singularity."

I do not think it can be known if a photon is a particle which has an associated external aether displacement wave or if the photon 'particle' consists of a very small region of the wave itself.

Photons can also be expressed in the form of particles.(Wave-particle duality). There are some instances where they act like waves some instances where they act like particles.
I want you to explain the above in the form of particles.

Photons can also be expressed in the form of particles.(Wave-particle duality). There are some instances where they act like waves some instances where they act like particles.
I want you to explain the above in the form of particles.

A photon is either a particle which has an associated external aether displacement wave or the photon 'particle' consists of a very small region of the wave itself.

Wave-particle duality is a moving 'particle' and its associated aether wave.

In a double slit experiment the 'particle' travels a well defined path which takes it through one slit. The associated wave in the aether passes through both. As the aether wave exits the slits it creates wave interference. As the 'particle' exits a single slit the direction it travels is altered by the wave interference. This is the wave piloting the 'particle' of pilot-wave theory. Detecting the 'particle' strongly exiting a single slit turns the associated aether wave into chop. The aether waves exiting the slits interact with the detectors and become many short waves with irregular motion. The waves are disorganized. There is no wave interference. The 'particle' pitches and rolls through the chop. The 'particle' gets knocked around by the chop and it no longer creates an interference pattern.

In a double slit experiment the 'particle' travels a well defined path which takes it through one slit. The associated wave in the aether passes through both. As the aether wave exits the slits it creates wave interference. As the 'particle' exits a single slit the direction it travels is altered by the wave interference. This is the wave piloting the 'particle' of pilot-wave theory. Detecting the 'particle' strongly exiting a single slit turns the associated aether wave into chop. The aether waves exiting the slits interact with the detectors and become many short waves with irregular motion. The waves are disorganized. There is no wave interference. The 'particle' pitches and rolls through the chop. The 'particle' gets knocked around by the chop and it no longer creates an interference pattern.

Then the aether wave and particle lived happily ever after.

Then the aether wave and particle lived happily ever after.

Then physics understood what occurs physically in nature for such simple stuff as gravity and what occurs physically in nature in a double slit experiment and could move on.

Displaced aether pushing back and exerting inward pressure toward matter is gravity.

A moving particle has an associated aether displacement wave. In a double slit experiment the particle travels a well defined path which takes it through one slit. The associated wave in the aether passes through both. As the aether wave exits the slits it creates wave interference. As the particle exits a single slit the direction it travels is altered by the wave interference. This is the wave piloting the particle of pilot-wave theory. Detecting the particle strongly exiting a single slit turns the associated aether wave into chop. The aether waves exiting the slits interact with the detectors and become many short waves with irregular motion. The waves are disorganized. There is no wave interference. The particle pitches and rolls through the chop. The particle gets knocked around by the chop and it no longer creates an interference pattern.

A photon is either a particle which has an associated external aether displacement wave or the photon 'particle' consists of a very small region of the wave itself.

Ok,Particles as waves...What is the medium then? What vibrates?

In Hyperspace theory,There is always a beautiful answer and convincing answer for this and it doesn't even violate anything.That is why it is beautiful. Science has proved that Every good theory seems to very beautiful. And your aether theory is very complex.Even if we do not find anything by your complex answers.I am sure one day those complex answers will turn against you for sure.

How pressure relates mass??? How more mass creates more pressure???

Then physics understood what occurs physically in nature for such simple stuff as gravity and what occurs physically in nature in a double slit experiment and could move on.

Displaced aether pushing back and exerting inward pressure toward matter is gravity.

A moving particle has an associated aether displacement wave. In a double slit experiment the particle travels a well defined path which takes it through one slit. The associated wave in the aether passes through both. As the aether wave exits the slits it creates wave interference. As the particle exits a single slit the direction it travels is altered by the wave interference. This is the wave piloting the particle of pilot-wave theory. Detecting the particle strongly exiting a single slit turns the associated aether wave into chop. The aether waves exiting the slits interact with the detectors and become many short waves with irregular motion. The waves are disorganized. There is no wave interference. The particle pitches and rolls through the chop. The particle gets knocked around by the chop and it no longer creates an interference pattern.
This doesn't explain how a particle that was sent after another particle to travel through the slits at different times would then have an interference pattern. The waves of one particle wouldn't be able to interact with a wave of another particle sent some time after it if the interactions where determined by aether alone.

Ok,Particles as waves...What is the medium then? What vibrates?

The aether.

In Hyperspace theory,There is always a beautiful answer and convincing answer for this and it doesn't even violate anything.That is why it is beautiful. Science has proved that Every good theory seems to very beautiful. And your aether theory is very complex.Even if we do not find anything by your complex answers.I am sure one day those complex answers will turn against you for sure.

Aether has mass. Aether physically occupies three dimensional space. Aether is physically displaced by matter.

A moving particle has an associated aether displacement wave. In a double slit experiment the particle travels through a single slit and the associated wave in the aether through both.

It is the aether that waves.

How pressure relates mass??? How more mass creates more pressure???

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casimir_effect#Vacuum_energy

"a "field" in physics may be envisioned as if space were filled with interconnected vibrating balls and springs, and the strength of the field can be visualized as the displacement of a ball from its rest position"

A 'field' in physics is space filled with aether and the strength of the field is the displacement of the aether from its rest position.

The more particles of matter there are the greater the displacement of the aether the greater the force associated with the displaced aether which is pushing back and exerting inward pressure toward the matter.

This doesn't explain how a particle that was sent after another particle to travel through the slits at different times would then have an interference pattern. The waves of one particle wouldn't be able to interact with a wave of another particle sent some time after it if the interactions where determined by aether alone.

The waves of one particle do not interact with the waves of another. In a double slit experiment the particle travels through a single slit and the associated wave in the aether passes through both. The wave interference is created by a single wave exiting both slits. The direction the particle travels is altered by the wave interference.

In a boat double slit experiment the boat travels through a single slit and the bow wave passes through both. The bow wave creates wave interference as it exits both slits. The direction the boat travels is altered by the wave interference created by the bow wave.

In the following clip each electron has an associated aether wave. Each aether wave exiting both slits creates wave interference. Each electron exiting one of the slits has the direciton it is traveling altered by the wave interference. The wave interference created by each wave exiting both slits is slightly different for each particle. The particle travels a slightly different path each time and the direction it travels is altered by the wave interference created by its associated wave in the aether exiting both slits.

[video=youtube;ZUI3lhRje_0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUI3lhRje_0[/video]

Last edited:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casimir_effect#Vacuum_energy

"a "field" in physics may be envisioned as if space were filled with interconnected vibrating balls and springs, and the strength of the field can be visualized as the displacement of a ball from its rest position"

A 'field' in physics is space filled with aether and the strength of the field is the displacement of the aether from its rest position.

The more particles of matter there are the greater the displacement of the aether the greater the force associated with the displaced aether which is pushing back and exerting inward pressure toward the matter.

I Don't exactly understand why are you telling me this to explain the relationship between pressure and mass.. But you just tell me what is wrong in my explanation and don't give some other articles to prove that you are correct.

Aether has mass.It occupies space. An object is placed in the space.Object needs to occupy space. So it displaces aether.
Aether tries to put pressure on that object.You define that as gravity.I.e pressure on that object.

Different objects displace aether is different way.so different objects have different gravitational effects.
Look You said aether has mass. It needs to occupy volume. A large object has to occupy larger volume.
That larger object displaces the aether more.So it will have more gravity.
Here i meant large as that object has larger circumference(This is the case of a round body).
So you found that aether pressure depends upon circuference or larger object and is not irrespective of mass.
So your gravity theory is wrong... ( I am not saying that your light theory is wrong.I have to think about it a little bit more)

So say what is wrong in my explanation. We can settle like that way and not providing different articles.. And your explanation should be made as simple as possible so that a common person can understand!!!

Back