How Do You Report Encyclopedia Trolls

Consider the following:
CS takes his name off of the Troll list.
This is already vandalism.
Everytime I try to take my name off of the troll list Avatar continued to put it back.
This is complete obsessive trolling.
As a result, I vandalized the article with Avatar's name all over it.
You took it upon yourself to put the article back. The version with my name on the troll list for no reason.
Do not expect me not to vandalize your article when you are putting my name in a troll list for no reason.

I never trolled anybody or vandalized anybody that did not commit an act against me first.

Yes it does. You trolls do not just vandalize articles, but are using the Sciforums Wiki to harass and flame me left and right.

you just wait.
you aint seen nothin yet.

i would suggest vandalizing my article now, before i get rolling later tonight, when i have time to post forum content to your article.

Consider the following:
Everytime I try to take my name off of the troll list Avatar continued to put it back.
You took it upon yourself to put the article back. The version with my name on the troll list for no reason.
Do not expect me not to vandalize your article when you are putting my name in a troll list for no reason.

I never trolled anybody or vandalized anybody that did not commit an act against me first.

What a silly fellow you are!

Consider the following:

why don't you FUCKING GROW UP lixluke.
do you realize how many times the unofficial was put on the main page and avatar took it off? huh? DO YOU?

keep it up numbnuts and the mods will give you something to REALLY cry about.

you just wait.
you aint seen nothin yet.

i would suggest vandalizing my article now, before i get rolling later tonight, when i have time to post forum content to your article.
I already told you only trolls vandalize people's articles for no reason.
As long as you don't start shit with me like these other assholes or like you did before, I have no intention of vandalizing your stuff.

The behavior of idiot trolls is to go around vandalizing at random. Leave me alone. Refrain from attacking me or spreading negative crap about me on the wiki, and I have no desire to do anything to your page.

Avatar and the other trolls are completely minlessly obsessed with harassing me on the wiki.

I already told you only trolls vandalize people's articles for no reason.
As long as you don't start shit with me like these other assholes or like you did before, I have no intention of vandalizing your stuff.

The behavior of idiot trolls is to go around vandalizing at random. Leave me alone. Refrain from attacking me or spreading negative crap about me on the wiki, and I have no desire to do anything to your page.

Avatar and the other trolls are completely minlessly obsessed with harassing me on the wiki.

too late.
its on like donkey kong.

Back