DOES Size Matter? women finally speak out

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by nubianconcubine, Jul 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mountainhare Banned Banned

Satyr,
    It sounds to me like a particularly insecure individual is trying to rationalize for the inadequacy in their nether regions...

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

How does his inadequacy (in theory anyway... we don't know) render his argument incorrect?

I think he has a good view. I never actually thought about it that way.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. crazyfreespirit "Custom User Title" Registered Senior Member

Acorrding to a teen health site:
    "Soft adult penises are usually between 3-1/4 and 4-1/4 inches long. Some may be shorter, longer, thinner, or thicker. Five to seven inches is the average length of a hard penis."
    teenwire
    Acording to Cosmo, average girth is 5 inches.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

5-7 inches.. what an amazing range. If you look at the stats (provided on the wiki link I gave) that seems to account for most.

I wonder why no one has posted their own stats. It seems the next thing to do in threads like this. Let's get Muslim in on this.

8. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Interesting notion.
    However. How do you account for the fact that women are more likely to conceive when cheating on their mate?
    It seems that mate and father are not identical to a woman's biology.

When women cheat, they gush more than Niagra Falls.
    Ever hear about the Inundation of the Black Sea that is thought by some to be the origin of the flood stories?

9. Satyr Banned Banned

Figured me out so soon, huh?
    Damn!!!

I was hoping to pass off as one of you healthy ones for a little while longer.

Must I be the ostracized one indefinitely?!!!
    Woe is me.

By the way….
    Are you trying to rationalize away my rationalization to explain away an inadequacy in your fore regions?

Haven’t you heard?
    I’m an impotent charlatan vying for undeserved attention with verbose pseudo-intellectual meanderings.

10. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

I've always had to rationalize away the guilt of my over-adequacy...

11. Satyr Banned Banned

Guilt is a concept I am growing less and less familiar with.

12. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

You should be ready for your first kill soon then?

Do you have a particular type in mind? Or will you just pick up some random person?
    I presume it'll be a female.

13. crazyfreespirit "Custom User Title" Registered Senior Member

Went to go look it up.
    Again according to Cosmo, average length flacid is 3.5 inches, average length erect is 5.1 inches.
    This one's more specific, I guess because they're not worrying about hurting anyone's feelings since guys don't read Cosmo.

14. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

Don't read that garbage. First off, the reading level is likely under the "10th grade level." Second, their stats look awfully wrong.

15. Satyr Banned Banned

Such a roundabout way to attempt an uppercut….

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

*tisk* *tisk* *tisk*
    Oive.

A kill?

In which book did you read that guiltless and witless are synonyms?

The ‘you hate women and that’s why you believe what you do’ angle is unoriginal.

Try assuming that the other has no ulterior motives before you project your own intellectual methodologies upon them.

I think chimpanzees are dumb….is that because I hate them?
    I think you are a pussy-whipped, desperate weakling……is that because I hate you, also?
    Oops…you may have a point.
    You are female-like and this could be why you remind me of an itch.

If I tell someone, who happens to be black, that I dislike him, is it because he’s black or because he’s an asshole?
    He’ll, of course, try to save himself the indignity by thinking that it’s my prejudices that make me think so little of him when its him all along.
    A shared insult in better than a solitary one.

But to answer your question more directly:

I was hoping for a less random victim.
    Where do you live anyways?

16. crazyfreespirit "Custom User Title" Registered Senior Member

I don't read it, nor any of those other magazines that really only teen girls read, because I know they're a waste of time, or as you put it, garbage. But on this occasion I remembered reading that and went to find the one issue. As for stats, I can't say nothin. I don't have one, and listening to what guys say about theirs is pointless. It generally goes "har har I'm like a foot long".

17. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Satyr,

My. If I didn't know that you were so touchy, I'd think that I touched you.

I was joking, Satyr.
    No "uppercut".

I thought it was kinda funny the way you responded with your losing touch with guilt. And my first thought was a serial killer. (Especially on my mind as two women were killed in the woods here yesterday. And. No. Not by me. I know what you're thinking...)

I know exactly what you mean about guilt.
    However. Think it might be wishful thinking? A little?

By the way. Did you miss my first post?

You definitely do seem to have some pent-up agression towards women though.

18. Satyr Banned Banned

invert_nexus
    I am touchy….and a little bit feely.

Here’s another instance of wishful thinking:

Expecting the “less and less” to not be interpreted as an absolute.

I don’t know why but you remind me of Odysseus’s dog waiting there for years and years for its master to return.
    Only its not Odysseus but some Amazon princess he hopes will slap him around and make him feel wanted… once again.

I know.
    Keep that candle burning, my man.

Shit this is like old times….
    Good times…..Good times.

19. mountainhare Banned Banned

Wow, catfight.
    Why am I not surprised that invert_nexus is involved?

20. Roman Banned Banned

Stop me if you've heard this one before.

I was at a party, and my friend tells this chick I have a 12 inch dick. "This is Roman, he has a 12 inch dick," sort of thing. So she stumbles up to me, all drunk slut, "so you're Roman."

"Uh, yeah," and I brush her off. I get the "so you're Roman," thing a lot, because I'm wildly popular. Then I ignore her because she's stupid. But chicks love it when you ignore them and then are mean to them. Drives them wild. Hope you're taking notes, Absane.

Driven wild by astounding abilities to ignore her, she presses further. "So you have a 12 inch penis." My two friends are cracking up, and the queer she rolled to the part with is all intrested in my young, tight sphincter and, possibly, colossal member. We call the fag Creepy David because he's a 90-lb fag who humps 15 year old 90-lb fags, and gets all up on your balls like he's a fratboy on a drunk chick. Ew.

This was going weird, fast, so I do like I do in any social situation. I start drinking. Well, drinking more, which ended up being my mistake.

"No," I tell her, "it's considerably shorter. 5 inches shorter." She counts on her fingers, then looks at me, impressed. "Eight's still really big."

"Yes, yes it is," and you're a dumb slut.
    "So, Roman, why won't you sleep with me?"
    "I'm..." don'tsaygaydon'tsaygaydon'tsaygay "don't like girls."
    "Oh, you're gay?"

And the fags on me like, well, a fag on firm, fresh ass.
    "Nononono, don't get me wrong, I hate fags."

Then it went boring from there. In the hindsight of sobriety, I think my best course of action would have been to tell her I was a virgin, then 'accidently' poked her in her Italian pooper. Oh well

21. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

Why pick on me?

And I think the whole "being mean to them drives them wild" only works if you are popular with the guys. If someone has no friends, goes to a bar, and does the "act mean" act, I highly doubt it will work. However, if you have a group of guys with you that act as your "backup," then it will work.

At least that has been my experience... girls flirting with me when I keep ignoring them (at parties with friends). When I am alone, it doesn't work.. they just go elsewhere.

22. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Such "chicks" also transfer their attentions pretty fast.

23. Roman Banned Banned

As long as they have the attention span to give a blow job, I really couldn't care less.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.