Your help with an experiment please.

December 20, 1803. The Louisiana Purchase. Without this, the United States would not have had access to the vast wealth that the MIdwest provided, nor would it have become a power in both the Pacific and Atlantic. The US would not have been in Hawaii in 1941, the Japanese would not have attacked us there (well, maybe, but it would not have been the US) and the US would not have been drawn into WWII at that time.

also, without the great resources that came from this area, the US would not be the economic power that it is now and some other area of the World would have taken that role, most likely Europe in my opinion.

So what the hell? Did our complex and insightful answers burn out the software meant to analyze it and come up with our weights or something?

Perhaps he wants to see how long we endure without the answer. Ahhhh....it´s fribing me insane.....
ugly24.gif

Hey nicolaou, it was June 26th almost two months ago. Where are you? What is the purpose of this experiment.

Hey, N.B. people, whatever those are, help us out!

I do not know the date associated with the amendment of the US constitution allowing a federal income tax, but consider this event to be incredibly significant. It gave the federal government almost unlimited financial resources and the potential for total control of our economy. This resulted in forcing big business to start buying political influence. It had various other consequences, both good and bad.

On balance, I think the amendment was a terrible idea, and might be the seed of trends resulting in the eventual downfall of the USA and the demise of the remarkable concepts implemented over 200 years ago.

I am sure that there are those who view it as a good idea.

Whatever date Karl Marx was born on (although thats probably 1800s isnt it...). Wether you like it or not, his ideas have had a massive influence on alot of events since they were written.

This is a little experiment I'm conducting. To prevent the results from becoming skewed I won't be divulging the nature of the test until it has been completed - then I will explain all.

All I would like from the forum members here is that you answer the question below - briefly. In fact, only a date is required but if the date you have selected is rather obscure you may choose to explain what happened on that date in a sentence or two.

QUESTION:

What is the most important date in human history since the beginning of the 19th century?

N.B Posters who recognise my avatar from other boards will likely know what this is all about, please don't spoil the experiment or take part in it as your answer could not be guaranteed to be impartial.

I'll give a full accounting of this test once the thread appears 'spent' or has reached about 50 responses.

Many thanks,

Nic'

Logic would dictate it would be your own birthday because without such you would be unable to answer this question.
variant reality the birthday of your parents

Can you repeat the question?

E.g. line up some quick contenders and vote?

I'd say its tomorrow but that's the wrong century.

This is a little experiment I'm conducting. To prevent the results from becoming skewed I won't be divulging the nature of the test until it has been completed - then I will explain all.

All I would like from the forum members here is that you answer the question below - briefly. In fact, only a date is required but if the date you have selected is rather obscure you may choose to explain what happened on that date in a sentence or two.

QUESTION:

What is the most important date in human history since the beginning of the 19th century?

N.B Posters who recognise my avatar from other boards will likely know what this is all about, please don't spoil the experiment or take part in it as your answer could not be guaranteed to be impartial.

I'll give a full accounting of this test once the thread appears 'spent' or has reached about 50 responses.

Many thanks,

Nic'
05-tony-danza-whos-the-boss.w700.h700.jpg

where did Tony Danza & (?) go ? :(

Last edited:
Importance is a subjective thing.

So: March 13, 1964.
Certainly the most important day in history for me.
Prove me wrong.

Back