Why the universe has to be so big?

So humans and animals are equal?

WE are animals

We do share over 90% of our genes with some apes and on this basis some nutters want to give those apes human status

I've asked a few of those nutters if they would fly in a plane which did not have brakes or reverse thrusters

After all it was 90% a plane. No takers. What a surprise

You could up the anti and have a ape who had done 90% of the pilot training and got a 90% pass mark

:)

WE are animals

We do share over 90% of our genes with some apes and on this basis some nutters want to give those apes human status

I've asked a few of those nutters if they would fly in a plane which did not have brakes or reverse thrusters

After all it was 90% a plane. No takers. What a surprise

You could up the anti and have a ape who had done 90% of the pilot training and got a 90% pass mark

That is a bad analogy based on a bad premise.

The Universe is as big as it is , as I mentioned before , because of the space needed for any energy and therefore matter to exist . The ROOM needed to manifest .

It would be interesting to shrink the room , space , of the hydrogen atom to the point where it could no longer behave , naturally.

Then calculate the space needed for this atom to behave naturally.

Last edited:
Space is the most fundamental property of this Universe . Of any existence of anything . Nothing can exist without it nor function without it .

I had a debate between , does space exist on its own , or is energy/matter-space , intertwined . Either begets the other ?

After thinking upon this for many yrs. I came to my conclusion this way ; can space exist without any material manisfestation of any form ? Yes

Because space is a fundamental property of any existance .

But can any material form exist without space ? No

So energy/matter needs space in order to exist , but space is independent of both existences .

When energy forms , the space must be there in the first place . Because the form , energy , can not form , or manifest , on its own , independent of any space .

Last edited:
Expand and explain and or give a better one

We also share 50% of our genes with a banana which happens to have 50% more genes than us

http://www.askabiologist.org.uk/answers/viewtopic.php?id=12889

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/the...any-genes-does-it-take-to-make-a-person-64284

Whatever , from my post # 128

No

Apes nor chimps have physiology of their throat to evolve into vocal chords as we Humans have .

Hence will never be able to evolve to our ability of complex language . And thought .

Whatever , from my post # 128

No

Apes nor chimps have physiology of their throat to evolve into vocal chords as we Humans have .

Hence will never be able to evolve to our ability of complex language . And thought .
You just said this. It's still not true.

Having speech doesn't make us not apes.

We're one of the Great Apes. Read the link.

You just said this. It's still not true.

Having speech doesn't make us not apes.

We're one of the Great Apes. Read the link.

The point is Dave because we have the vocal evolution , we have become so far above our ancesters , that they , our ancesters don't , and could not ever know or understand how far above them we are .

The point is Dave because we have the vocal evolution , we have become so far above our ancesters , that they , our ancesters don't , and could not ever know or understand how far above them we are .
It may be your point, but it is beside the point.
Humans are Great Apes.

And I'm not sure what this 'above' thing is. Vocalization has yet to prove itself as a survival advantage.

It may be your point, but it is beside the point.
Humans are Great Apes.

And I'm not sure what this 'above' thing is. Vocalization has yet to prove itself as a survival advantage.

Seriously ...?

But anyway open a new thread somewhere else because we have just hijacked this OP .

From my post #131 ,

Space is the most fundamental property of this Universe . Of any existence of anything . Nothing can exist without it nor function without it .

I had a debate between , does space exist on its own , or is energy/matter-space , intertwined . Either begets the other ?

After thinking upon this for many yrs. I came to my conclusion this way ; can space exist without any material manisfestation of any form ? Yes

Because space is a fundamental property of any existance .

But can any material form exist without space ? No

So energy/matter needs space in order to exist , but space is independent of both existences .

When energy forms , the space must be there in the first place . Because the form , energy , can not form , or manifest , on its own , independent of any space .

From my post #130

The Universe is as big as it is , as I mentioned before , because of the space needed for any energy and therefore matter to exist . The ROOM needed to manifest .

It would be interesting to shrink the room , space , of the hydrogen atom to the point where it could no longer behave , naturally.

Then calculate the space needed for this atom to behave naturally.

Back