My theory 1 step at a time

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience' started by Pincho Paxton, Dec 10, 2011.

1. Robittybob1 Banned Banned

Do you use logic e.g. Do you use the IF .... ENDIF logic COMMANDS?

Show me some logic please?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

You have lots of core commands....
    It's a good language, because you can start to think in it (the use of English words makes it easy), which is hard to do with something like C. Yet the language is using C below the bonnet. And being as I am only working in 6's, there is no maths to go wrong.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2012
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Robittybob1 Banned Banned

Do you use logic e.g. Do you use the IF .... ENDIF logic COMMANDS?

Show me some logic please?
    Show me a small section of logic that you use, say from one if to endif
    At the moment use have dodged the question. At this stage I am still thinking you are just using artistic computer graphics.
    I have not seen a true line of programming yet.

I know for I use a similar computer programming language!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

Then you should know what I am doing?

8. Robittybob1 Banned Banned

The only thing I know is that you tend toward art not science.
    So are you happy with that?
    Show me a small portion of you logic and I might change my impression.

9. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

You just make me suspicious of your intentions. I have already explained what I am doing.. it's obviously science based because building a particle from all 6's is extremely ingenious, and has nothing to do with art apart from being so perfectly symmetrical it is amazing. The energy conservation is perfect, there is so much science in the explanation alone that it proves itself.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2012
  10. arfa brane call me arf Valued Senior Member

I like that one:

"I don't know what you're doing, what are you doing?"
    "If you have to ask, you don't know what I'm doing."

It looks recursive, too.

11. Robittybob1 Banned Banned

Here is your chance to reveal yourself, fraud or not a fraud. A little bit of code from your program, which must be pages long to handle it all.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

12. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

If you don't understand that then I am a fraud in your head, because that is easy to understand. The loop from repeating the particle is obviously only a couple of lines. Most programmers would know that. I don't mind appearing to be a fraud, it makes me think that I am super intelligent or something. But personally I find it simple, and if somebody else was writing my thread I would be amazed at how simple they have made the universe.. as it should be. Besides which I have already uploaded my snowflake code, you must surely know that graphics don't just take on properties that create snowflakes.

13. arfa brane call me arf Valued Senior Member

Pincho Paxton: does your theory allow for gravity being a long-range force? Does it gauge gravity and the other forces in a physically consistent way?
    What gauge are you using?

Does gravity even exist in your theory, and if so, where? Is distance well-formulated, does your theory have such a metric? What happens if distance changes, and between what kinds of objects?

14. Robittybob1 Banned Banned

@ Pincho Send a portion in a private message and I promise to keep it confidential.

Was the Snowflake code in this thread?

15. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

Pincho doesn't have any code. It's all in his imagination.

Haven't you realized that by now?

16. Robittybob1 Banned Banned

I'll wait to see if he will send me just a portion.

17. brucep Valued Senior Member

By prediction we mean a derivation from some equation of state for your hypothesis. Not derived from rambling incoherent text.

18. Robittybob1 Banned Banned

Please Pincho Please. Don't waste time writing excuses show us some code.

19. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

You haven't made it clear what code you wish to see. I am creating zero at the moment. If I code zero then you have infinite paradox by suggesting that zero is coded. Just re-read page 1 of the thread the OP. The round particles are negative mass, and positive mass combined, and the kissing problem is the fact that they need a default location, and that the default location must be infinite, and the kissing problem is the closest you can get infinite particles to stack. It's a bit like black becomes visible against white, and white becomes visible against black, and two opposing forces create one another. The logic is just that. No need to delve into the logic infinitely. In my particle the hole creates the shell, and the shell creates the hole, which is why I use an igloo as the example.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2012
  20. Robittybob1 Banned Banned

Here is an example of the code I use. ( It was part of my attempt to produce computer generated DNA.):

21. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

Well I'm not trying to program anything. My DNA should self build. All I'm creating is 'The Game Of Life' which has local rules. Scale up, scale down. I'm not giving the Universe any pre-conceptions. I am just trying to organize the infinite particles into their start positions.

22. Robittybob1 Banned Banned

Now are all these local rules, and changes all done manually or is it via a coded program. I could help you write the code in visual Basic if you needed help on it.

23. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

The rules are coded at a level that the Universe can understand. Which means that all code has to happen as an effect of a previous cause. I can code it easily, but I am currently working on a Neural Network because I need some money. I can't make money on a program that nobody can understand.