islam is the truest way of life

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by scifes, May 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

Post # 41. I suggest you do some research.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. swarm Registered Senior Member

No, they haven't lost it. They have finally found it and are beinging to break free of your lie of god.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. lightgigantic Banned Banned

and lemme guess .... that shares a parallel with an unprecedented clarity on action that should be done and action that shouldn't?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. CheskiChips Banned Banned

The establishment of inhomogeneous lawful systems doesn't exactly help when it's standing under the guise of eternal accuracy either... Though that's a much hotter...much less bright fire.

8. Enmos Valued Senior Member

I rest my case..

:crazy:

9. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

scifes:
    The Quran does not believe in miracles

"[17:36] You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

"[22:46] Did they not roam the earth, then use their minds to understand, and use their ears to hear? Indeed, the real blindness is not the blindness of the eyes, but the blindness of the hearts inside the chests."

10. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Who said this ? Mohamed ?
    I never would have thought he was an atheist..

11. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

The problem with Muslims is how little they know of the Quran and how much of what other people said about it.

12. Enmos Valued Senior Member

What's the cause of that ?
    It's probably true for all religions though.

By the way, my earlier point (previous post) was that those quotes could have been about theists just as easily. And, frankly, it would make more sense to me if it had been.

13. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Well they are in the Quran. So make of that what you like.

Stupidity, mostly

14. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Eh.. ?
    I'm confused, you are calling Muslims stupid ?

15. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Anyone who thinks its unimportant to read the original text and go by what other people say about it is stupid. Thats not restricted to Muslims.

16. Enmos Valued Senior Member

I agree, it's not a problem restricted to Muslims. But you made it seem like you meant that

17. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

Nice try at whimping out. But you cannot do it. You cannot show that Islam yeilds better results than any other religion. And the bottom line is you cannot find anything that makes Islam any better or any worse than any other religion.

18. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Of course you can. When its correctly followed, it converts tribal uneducated illiterate nomads following blood fueds into rational thinkers who establish thriving economies and stable egalitarian societies. for example, the Quraish to the Abbasids.

19. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

Is Bin Ladin correctly following Islam?

20. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

By motivation, he is correct. It is an absolute requirement in Islam to fight the tyranny of monarchy and repression of people through the support of dictators. According to what is known about Osama, he is a follower of Ibn Tamiyyeh, an independent thinker who castigated the clerics for their lassitude against the tyranny of the Mongols. As someone who opposes the monarchy of Saudi Arabia and the role of the US in supporting it, he will find many supporters worldwide, including the United States.

By method, however, he is wrong as he has followed the same methods as the United States, supplying weapons and money and bombing civilians to achieve his aims.

21. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

Doesn't Islam support dictators? In Islam they are not called dictators but kings with holy blood lines. Why do some of these usurpers keep coming into Islam and corrupting it? Which is the correct version of Islam? If it is perfect, why did it split after the death of Mohammad?

As for being special and converting tribes, similar things can be attributed to Christianity (see European history).

22. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Since Islam is a meritocracy that works by consultation, kings are contradictory to it. Kings and sultans have existed in Islam only when the clergy have been lax in their duty or have misdirected the people. Or when people have ignored what the Quran says.

Islam has never "split". There are no Muslims who do not believe that there is one God and Mohammed is his messenger [the shahada].There are many political opinions and disagreements, but there is no requirement to agree. No one can claim that their way is the only or the right way.

(see European history)

yes please do.

23. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

What of the Sunni and Shite split? That was not a divide? It is my understanding that these two Islamic factions to not like each other and the split goes back to who has the better claim to inherit leadership of Islam. Is this not so? Are you saying there is no such thing as Sunni and Shite factions in Islam?

Based on what you said, is Iran an example of a perfect Islamic state? It is headed by a cleric and not a king.

And why would God let his holiest of places be controled by an infidel, a King who abuses the religion?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.