islam is the truest way of life

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by scifes, May 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

I would say the utopian state would be the prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)'s state of Madinah. Also, the kingdoms of Solomon, David, and Zhul-Qarnain. The coming utopia is of the rule of the Mahdi, and the establishment of the kingdom of Jesus (peace be upon him) with his second coming.

Utopia is not merely physical, but consists of metaphysical reality as well. If three people live in harmony in an isolated island, this is a utopia. The challenge is to implement this on a larger scale. History and the arrival of empires, occupiers, and invaders have severely crippled the ability of once independent people, including Muslims, to realize the reality in which they wish to live in. Therefore, the utopia, of today exists in the mind and the heart of the individual, the much more difficult task is to actualize in in the physical place and on a larger scale.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

Pretty much all religions promise a utopian exisitence in the after life. So what makes Islam any more valid that any other religion? If the promise of a utopian existance is the measure of the true religion, you have a lot of conflcting true religions with nothing of substance that seperates them from the other.

It seems to me that if one religion were true. The practice of that religion should produce a utopian state on Earth...every one does what God wants and God blesses his devotees.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

If Islam is practiced in this life, it will result in a utopia here. As it did during the Prophet (peace be upon him)'s life and in the age of prophet kings and enlightened rulers before him. In the Afterlife, provided one believes in One God and of prophethood of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him), he will attain Paradise.

The difference is of the teachings of the particular religion. You must use your human mind to judge them. This is part of the test of God. This is why it is important to study Islam and other religions for one's self. To find truth.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

Why has it not happened then...seems like there are plenty of followers? The truth is all religions can help people grow and learn and be better neighors. But all religions can also be abused, and used to spread fear, hate and destruction.

8. iceaura Valued Senior Member

And when the utopia turns into Darfur or Yemen, it will be blamed on the failure to practice the Islam properly.

People who want to impose utopian systems on other people are menaces to humanity.
    All I will ever know about you are your postings here - and that's what I talked about: they are much like those of Christian fundies. From an outsider's perspective, there's not much difference to be seen.
    Well, if you mature and wise and learned adults hang on to your religion because you think someone is trying to beat it out of you, you wouldn't be the first. But the tales of the others are cautionary.

Last edited: May 12, 2009
  9. scifes In withdrawal. Valued Senior Member

myths and superstitions:bugeye:..MYTHS AND SUPERSTITIONS??

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

man you atheists are helpless..i'll reply to you and your "rational" bunch in a seperate thread..lol and i'll show you that you're half-playing the game of reality and facts...i'll show you the differrance that never was between myths and your "sensed reality"..

the question is..will that be any good?

10. Gustav Banned Banned

the god of sci forbids spamming
    take heed or his retribution will be bloody and horrendous

poor deluded thing
    you are already running on empty

11. Gustav Banned Banned

/speechless

12. scifes In withdrawal. Valued Senior Member

you're so right..isn't how you die the same as how you live?? if someone died a very horrible death..can't you say his life was unhappy?? and if someone lived the worst life but found peace at the end..can't you say he lived a happy life??

so as we can see..the end is more important than the beginning..even if the end is brief compared to the long beginning..so how about when the end is infinite and the beginning is like zero to it..doesn't that make this life of ours actually the pre-life, and what's after death THE life??

and no wiseguy tells me there's nothing after death, cuz he haven't been there yet..

13. scifes In withdrawal. Valued Senior Member

i'm having trouble with this forum system..

Last edited: May 12, 2009
  14. Gustav Banned Banned

its what we do here
    submit to the truth

so
    what you got?

15. scifes In withdrawal. Valued Senior Member

lool sorry, i'm still trying to figure out how this thing works...

ok, the truth is if you go by how we humans live and precieve..you'll see that we have a brain which simulates beyond our senses..following me?

16. Gustav Banned Banned

i rather not cos life beckons

17. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

Freedom of speech.

You see your way of thinking is what fascists and dictators do.

They say "I am right, everyone whom thinks im right stay here, everyone else, leave"

Theres no way you can lose because you are eliminating everyone that would possibly argue you.

18. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

By all means, feel free to do so. Should be a laugh.

19. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

Muslims are discriminated and personal attacks against them are encouraged, due to the uneven moderation of this forum. You would not be the first to make this remark. All the Muslims on this forum would agree with you. Unfortunately, this shields many people from the truth, and in the end those who reject it will have only themselves to blame.

Remember, nothing matters but God's pleasure. We should make dawah for Alah swt, and not let those who reject truth effect us. Allah swt bless you and give you Jannat ul Firdos (the Highest Paradise) Ameen.

20. Repo Man Valued Senior Member

So, after existing on this planet for 100,000 years (the last estimate I've read for modern Homo Sapiens) the "truth" was only revealed a few centuries ago? You really expect educated people with critical thinking skills to buy that?

Homo Sapiens is just another species on this planet, and any dogma that seeks to set us apart from the other animals is beyond redemption, and should be discarded as nonsense.

21. -ND- Human Prototype Registered Senior Member

Do you believe in earning value for Allah or in His eyes?

22. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

The truth has always exists, and exists regardless whether people accept or reject it. The truth is the reality which many people today deny. The truth, worship of One God, came down to Adam, and then to thousands of prophets after him to all people of this world, yet we remain heedless, the prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) was the last prophet and culmination, a truth which God Himself has vowed to protect. Believe what we may, it has no effect on the absolute reality. Whether humans exist or not, whether this Earth exists or not, God indeed does exist.

23. scifes In withdrawal. Valued Senior Member

lol thanks man, but what i meant is i'm having technical problems with posting and replying and quoting and all that..but i was astonished when i read your comments in this forum..you and S.A.M..pretty knowledgable and accurate..but i feel that you're being a bit defensive..muslims are a billion and a half...lol and believe it or not, this is my first ever confrontation with "athiests"..i mean we heard of them and everything, but never saw or met a real life one who says "there is no god" and actually believes it..something to wonder at really..but islam is the right way of life, and it's the religion with the highest conversion rate..so don't worry that those guys will "eradicate" islam..cuz this is what they are..people in forms running around in circles of mind games.. but what i'm trying to find out..is if they are ready to listen to other ideas and look from others view points..cuz that's what i did a long time ago..i looked at islam as if i was christian, and all other philosephies..and followed them..seeing whether islam will be the truth the same way it looks so from my original view point..and it does..athiesm and pure rational thinking was a bit tricky..but if played thoroughly it will reach to islam too..that's what everyone in this forum isn't giving me the chance to try and share..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.