Imitation = Compliment, Plagiarism Something Else

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Kaiduorkhon, Jul 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WillNever Valued Senior Member

Right, but why here? Going around to small forum sites in order to promote a book isn't typical form. Maybe your work was suppressed, but even if it wasn't, I don't know that people here would be any more familiarized with it than they are right now -- which seems to be not at all.
    That's just a rephrasing. At this stage in your lifespan (almost 70), wouldn't you rather focus on other things before the light in your head goes out? Maybe you should go outside and play with your grandkids. It's way healthier than obsessing over this. From the way you are talking about this issue and this plagiarizer, it sounds like this ordeal probably consumes the majority of your day's thoughts. Probably not a good thing.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Kaiduorkhon Registered Senior Member

Although academic and political ethics are indeed an issue here, the manifest intention of this thread is to communicate a historically suppressed work, based on - and directly referring to - the works of others.
    -----------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------
    Dear NeverWill:
    The temporary Nature of mortality is a condition of every living entity. What one does with his or her time is an issue of free choice. Your advisories on how my time might be better preoccupied than with the issue(s) at hand, notably ignores this thread's manifest proof that - among many other activities - I choose to research extensive resource material which I find cogent to subjects relavant to the art of living beyond mere survival, that is, I write and publish and distribute books. I am happy to say that I have inspired and logistically helped many others to do the same.

Having sold out tens of thousands of small press books, I now choose to access them to the public at no cost. Though I am not a well known author and probably won't be in my own lifetime, I do enjoy my works (as do tens of thousands of others all over the world, in many languages) - all of which are, ostensibly, labors of love.

Your usage and application of the words 'obsessing' and 'ordeal' connote a projection of selective misunderstanding. Perhaps our perspectives of living and achievement are not the same.

Regarding posts #11 and #19 in this thread, authored by S.A.M. and Chimpkin respectively:

S.A.M. (#11) correctly comments that I did give permission for the issued work to be posted. On the other hand, S.A.M. is reminded here that posting is not to be confused with 'hosting' - which is what the aggressively volunteered poster chose to do, culminating from that unauthorized protraction to outright plagiarization and identity theft; including unretractable allegations which permanently imparted endangerments to my life and that of my family

Chimpkin (#19) appears of the flippant persuasion that if and when a scientific dissertation appears in a 'psuedoScience' category on the net, that such placement constitutes a disqualification of the content. Whereas, the hinges of history abound with previously unrecognized, ignored and/or denied, criticized and denigrated avenues leading to the advancement of empirical science.

Thank you for your expressions.
    Best regards to you and yours,
    - KBR

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. WillNever Valued Senior Member

Right, but your motive (which you call duty) doesn't appear to be to only "communicate a historically suppressed work." However, if it was, that definitely falls under the umbrella of "self-promoting." But instead, your motive appears to be something a bit more involved than that. It appears to be to revenge yourself upon this person who you claim plagiarized your work by dragging his name through the mud in the same way that you probably think he did to you. I say that because most of your original post has to do with your conflict with that person instead of your actual work.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

You don't know this website very well if you think that is worth the effort! Even the handful of us who check into this thread occasionally are, in most cases, more concerned with your health and happiness than with the arcana of your work.

8. Kaiduorkhon Registered Senior Member

Dear WillNever:
    By your expressed standards of motivation, every author of every work is motivated to promote himself. Every anthropomorphically creative work is to be painted with your broad brush of false argument and denigration.

You would do well to review Ayn Rand's 'The Virtues of Selfishness' - briefly expressed, it has to do with the inescapability of striving to gratify the self, where the method and wherewithal of doing so determines the character of the selfish person at point. Examples of Jesus Christ have been presented as an individual who was motivated by 'self promotion' - his chosen mode of gratification was to sacrifice his life for others.

Although I am by no means comparing my works or self with the works and person of Christ, one of Ayn Rand's offerings is that no one can escape 'self promotion' - whether they employ the methods of a true altruist, or those of the likes of Ted Bundy or Jeffrey Dahmer, etceteras (destruction being a much more expedient - therefore commonplace - method of distinguishing one's self, than the often prolonged and required discipline and sacrifice of construction). these being the well known practitioners of self promotion which are antithetical to the ethics of the example of Christ.

You have been directly provided with the opportunity to know that what you describe as my 'claims', are in place, as I describe them, on the net, while you gloss over them as mere allegations, subject to your semantic mojo.

The issued antagonist in this rhubarb is defended by you in the convuluted and evasive parlance of the malfeasants who posted 'WhyKBRsucks' on the net - in yet another impotent effort to defend and champion the indefensible and vanquished.

You substitute and condescend the values of public retribution, justice and clarification with 'revenge' - alluding to my (internet accessible) confirmation of his attack(s) as what I 'probably think he did to me'. Whereas, there's a lot of passengers on that metaphorical bus he's recklessly maneuvering, and you surf the mud just like one of them.

You emphatically close in bold letters with:
    I say that because most of your original post has to do with your conflict with that person instead of your actual work.

Indeed, much of the starting post on this thread does, ostensibly, have much to do with the issued person, instead of my actual work. It seems that you are not happy that said 'person' knew not his limitations and 'over-extended' himself. Sought to promote and empower himself via the achievements of others (the lengthy historical line of men and women who empowered me to 'stand on the shoulders of giants'), and that the would be 'author' and 'spokesman' is revealed, in situ: publicly flash-frozen in the gliteratti motivated - self promoting - act of the cited trespass and impersonation.

'Whatever it is, I'm opposed to it. Whatever it is, I disagree'. - Groucho Marx

Your featured 'talent for 'argument' now appears in this thread as it is: with the grace of an internet rollerskating hippopotomus, attempting to board a canoe.

Your thespian-barbed contentions are circuitous, redundant: self promoting.

Again, you would do well (also) to consider 'The Art of Missing the Point: when you cannot afford - or choose not to - catch on.

This is what your ad hoc 'client' attempted to promote himself with, and, this continues to be the history he would vainly revise, if he - and his pillowcase and sheet raimented advocates - were able.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/42821561/Total-Field-Theory

--------------------------------

Dear Fraggle Rocker:

Your post reveals an unexpectedly personable sensitivity, by which I am simultaneously humbled and elated. Having specified that, please consider the significance of a continuous, timeless message, and the transient value of a mortal flash in the pan.

Best regards,
    - KBR (aka, etceteras)

9. chimpkin C'mon, get happy! Registered Senior Member

I'm not evaluating your work.

I see someone who's somehow become fixated on someone to the exclusion of all reason. I see a thought pattern that's become looped in on itself, such that any negative feedback or criticism will be attributed to this person...whom I've never heard of.

If your work has validity, it would be nice if you could make money off of it...but, failure to be able to hire an attorney renders that point moot.

Quite frankly, I can't see its' practical applications. Since you came up with the idea, you should be able to find practical applications,correct?
    So my suggestion would be to find such an application to your theory and market it.

But first, I would check in with a psychiatrist, because your constant obsession is going to interfere with the furthering of your work, and probably already has.

Letting it go will help you to move forward.

10. Kaiduorkhon Registered Senior Member

Your premises are grounded near and parallel to that of WillNever and several other cliche combers - the vocabulary of 'revenge', and 'obsession', 'unhinged' (or squeeky) gates, 'checking in with a psychiatrist'. 'interference with my work', 'Letting go will help you move forward', 'failure to be able to hire an attorney', 'fixated to the exclusion of all reason'. Etceteras...

("Here, let me help you, said the monkey, putting a fish in a tree." - Alan Watts)

Projecting ersatz incantations that are inapplicable to the established but ignored real topic. Speaking with authority based on a false premise, namely, that this thread is a high point in the sine wave of my experience and activity. Whereas, I have authored, printed, published, distributed and sold out over ten books and essays, on a wide variety of socially and scientifically redemptive subjects, directing you via click-on urls to confirmations of what I just said. Moreover, it has been my routine - for decades - to alternate reading and keeping notes on several books within a weeks time: so that I may learn from and possibly contribute more.

Quite frankly stating that you are unable to see the 'practical applications' of what in this case is a documentary of the latest culmination in the evolutiion of theoretical physics: as though it is without value because its history of consistently selling out as a book isn't marketable as a tin of produce and a can opener. Copernicus' heliocentric theory and Galileo's new astronomy, Kepler's epicycles, Maxwell's equations Planck's constant, and/or Boltzmann's tragic demise, are 'not marketable'.

You would have the Wright brothers assemble a prototype of a Boeing 747.

You talk like someone who has conditioned themselves to think they can responsibly debate a subject they know little or nothing of, by way of asserting a cluster of dog eared cliches that - when detatched from the topic - sound as though you must know what you're pontificating.

Albeit, your entitlement to your own wandering perspectives and trail blazing opinions are freely secure here. Obviously.

Best regards,
    - KBR (aka, etceteras)

11. chimpkin C'mon, get happy! Registered Senior Member

I'm not a theoretical physicist.*shrug* Besides that, if you live on disability or social security in the US, you don't have enough money, so I rather thought your life could be practically improved by creating something marketable.

Why are you presenting your ideas to people in the science and society forum who aren't versed in theoretical physics and expecting them to be able to evaluate your work for merit?

Your use of language is both incredibly pompous and idiosyncratic.
    You seem to be quite paranoid and grandiose.
    I rather assumed you wouldn't accept any feedback, because I strongly suspect you to be incapable of receiving feedback of any sort, be it environmental or interpersonal, and altering your behavior based on it; this being one of the cardinal characteristics of the personality-disordered individual.

As I said, I'm not evaluating your work. My background is psychology/sociology/ social science.
    Although my suspicion is that theoretical physicists won't look at your work because it's not worth taking seriously.
    Therefore you accost random people on the internet with it in a rather desperate attempt to maintain your inflated ego and keep yourself convinced of your own brilliance.

From the wikipedia page on Narcissistic Personality Disorder:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder

The math/physics forum is down a bit, perhaps you'll have better luck there?

12. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Correct.

13. Kaiduorkhon Registered Senior Member

Good to hear more from you, Chimpkin, you also, Dwy:

You have reminded me that this is a 'Science and Society' forum. On that note and by Fraggle Rocker's hoped for acceptance, please consider the following communications...
    You may be pleased to hear me say that your 'diagnoses' (plural), however cybernetically handicapped, is indeed for the most part, familiar.

It's sort of like having participated in the failed invasion at the Bay of Pigs, in May of '61, and not having a word of it in yer service record. No credentials. Most people in and out of the military 'know' that 'no Americans took part in the Bay of Pigs invasion' (not to be confused with the 'missile crisis' of October '62, where not a shot was fired). 'Who is one to believe? You, or the Navy?, etceteras.

After 25 years, then Congressman Leon E. Panetta (of the 17th federal district) acquired my ('classified') Expeditionary papers. I will not belabor you with the gauntlets imposed on me for a quarter century, for not having any proof that I endured a portion of what was meted out to the Castro opposition at that time and place. The naysayers and sundry antagonists who had previously denigrated me as various kinds of 'charleton' and 'pretender', etc., were sincerely disappointed when Mr. Panetta empowered me to produce documentary proof - and Expeditionary and National Defense - accredations. Of course, if that congressman's name is familiar to you, it is because, out of over 400 congresspeople, he went on to become the Chief of Staff of the White House, and is presently the incumbent Director of the C.I.A. Hence, the Expeditionary Medal and documents he bestowed upon me is a rare bureaucratic event. That is, Leon E. Panetta's 1985 vintaged signature is on my 'recovered' Expeditionary papers. Conclusion: those who wagered the Navy against me, lost their bets.

I was no longer a 'charleton', or 'pretender', etceteras. A lot of former antagonists (especially in the VFW) dined on a lot of crow, on that note.

The very telling of that story may be 'evaluated' by you as further evidence of what you have described as 'grandiose' (delusions, etc). But then, since that story is true, such a 'diagnosis' would be - and is - false.

Regarding your interpretation of my usage of language as being 'pompous and idiosyncratic'. Perhaps that's one tenable way of looking at it. On the other hand, that 'diagnosis' on your part does not allow for hyperbole. Although I have indeed dwelled on gravitational matters for over 50 years, levity is not outside my idiosyncratic parameters. Your implied qualification as a 'profiler' is in the balance, on such (optionally amusing) issues.

Science & Society (are inseparable, after all), continued:
    Moving right along, please consider the import of the following information:

Re: Total Field Theory: Reinstatement of Cosmological Constant & Steady State Theories:

Thank you for this post, I especially like how you shaped your post like a comment a professor would leave on a midterm, that was appropriate, I feel truely blessed and scolded for being your student. - Unify

Originally Posted by RascalPuff
    Dear Unify:
    In my experience, it's a good idea to post work and not concern yourself with a 'community' of conflicting ideas, thoughts and theories. There's a heap of 'in-fighting' underway 'in-ranks', and 'outsiders' are also a serious threat to established reputations.

Theoretical physics is in a highly confused and utterly contentious transition in this era. You will note that there is a culminating (if coy and camouflaged) return to Einstein's formerly abandoned work. (The 'expanding universe' is Accelerating...)

This trend, i submit, will continue, and, Einstein's formerly abandoned Unified Field (Cosmological Constant) will be reinstated, as I predicted in published, copyrighted and distributed manuscripts (in three languages) more than fifty years ago.

-----------------------------------------------

Theoretical physics has always had some opposing views within its academic parameters, while, in the past 40 or so years, and particularly the past 20, and more particularly the past 10 years, there is much less agreement and much more diverse disagreement, confusion, and yes, chaos, then ever before...

You are invited to diagnose, or otherwise evaluate, if you will, the following example of how far out - 'desperately grandiose' & 'unmarketable' - the 'scientific community' has ventured: presented for public evaluation, by Truly Yours...

Here's hoping the Moderator(s) allow this 'rant': to be continued...

14. Kaiduorkhon Registered Senior Member

String Theory's Mathematical Fright of the 4-D Bumble Bee

Brian Greene is a Keen Flying Machine
    Spellbound, I will forever be under the baton of Nova's PBS broadcast Elegant Universe. Physicist Brian Greene is a Supreme and Empirical example of what it takes to become an American Idol. Anyone who can begin his fiat in real space-time with a one dimensional loop has my goat, I mean vote. There's no business like show business - like no business I know. The toughest business in the world. No I haven't stood in line to see the movie (stack it higher) yet, but I've read portions of the introduction to his book and all I can say is I've lost my ability to punctuate and misplaced any semblance of scientific inclination in the potent shadow of such a conspicuously talented and charismatic master of ceremonies.

In lieu of his Nobel Prize, room must be made for him in the house of Pulitzer, with Golden Globes suspended from the ceiling directly above the staging for the Academy Awards Oscar. Physicist Brian Greene is as every bit as elegant unto science & mathematics as Mike Tyson is unto pugilism in the international arena. The author is a model of what it takes to make it in the challenging world of political and social vertical ascension today. If Brian Greene and his 11 to 26 oscillating and undulating Super Strings don't vibrate all the way to the top of where it's at and stay there for another 30 years, displacing even the mighty big bang and black hole sensations, there is no Rex Reed or god... Meanwhile, the history of physics is kaput. My socks roll up and down in contemplation of the unfathomable depths that Lewis Carroll forsook, in his mathematical expeditions to and from Alice's Wonderland.

The destiny of science and humanity lies in the architectural ambition of designing a Castle in the Sky, where all that is needed is more bricks, mortar, multi- dimensional universal joints, wiring and an occasional - mathematically manifest - Sky Hook formula: when occasion behooves it. The Sky Hook's irreproachable mathematics rest on the backs of winged turtles. Forego talk of gravity. Any and all comprehensive understanding yields to highly classified. esoteric equations and formulae and elite societies of authorities ensconced in inscrutable coordinates.

Bewildered and beguiled public interrogatives may placate themselves with knowing with absolute certainty that the apparent complexities of reality are reducible to something that explains it with a burst of blinding lights that mathematically incapacitate all but the most refined, vitally youthful, specially educated and talented observers. A stronger, faster, more sentient class of Masterful Super Scholars than there were before.

The Past, Present and Future is a flash-frozen anachronism.

As for me, I'm investing in #2 pencils and a tin cup. My goodness gracious in these editorial waves of Future Shock - what Joy of Cooking books will be Magically, Mystically & Mathematically Microwaved by String Theory's 'Mother', next? When Mother ('M theory') needs another string dimension, she summons Father ('F theory') to rustle one up. Hence 10 dimensions beget 11, and if need be, 11 beget 26, and more if you have need for them. Creating a begotten bustle of iconoclastically inbred bastards to rival - or sink - Noah's Ark.

The Ministry of Plenty has merged with a Star Trek inspired Hollywood Guild, founded in the Top Guns of Geneva & Stockholm, where the answers proliferate in the parameters of a jungle of particular particles inventoried in collisions of ponderous protons. The reinstallment of Einstein's 'abandoned' Cosmological Constant - Lambda /\ - is a public secret wrapped in Dark Matter and Quintessence, while it is forgotten that Einstein (Who?) was returned to working on what he had earlier called the 'biggest blunder' of his life, before he perished at Princeton in '55.

Without a quantitative prediction in over 30 years the New Age string 'theory' advocates are push-pinned to the academic bulletin board, with the young school following the Ministry of Justice, the mathematicians following the funds and the physicists following the grants. Physics=Math. 2 + 2 = 5.

The Lost Platoon's objective is to bag a metaphorical lion Einstein spoke of in a parable - of a Unified Field that would unite electromagnetism, gravity and/or quantum theory - and, according to the latest reports from the inscrutable inner circle, quite possibly eliminate any need for gravity altogether.

Pretenders may fall with confidence upon the old saw of talking about something that they understand no one comprehends in the first place. Only string 'theorists'. ouija board masters, and certified table levitators will penetrate the matrix of mathematical entanglements, equations and collapsed triple canopy wet woodlands and thick snarling masses of tropical vegetation where Einstein's (!) fabled, Mighty King of the Jungle Makes and Maintains Dr. Greene's Mathematically Mystical Magic - the same 'M theory' Medium of Math that reckoned correction, after 'proving' why: a 4-D bumblebee can't fly.

"All things are possible" with string theory's invoked, smoked & misted Mirrors and Math.

The invoked lion is too large to be seen in the thick foliage and wilderness right now but the leading scatologists are reporting that soon rare paw prints will be located and the equation and formula slingers will be in gifted sight of the Jungle King's legendary one half inch of tail and then his mighty, hirsute caboose is predicted to emit a roar that may disable all sensory equipment for any further detection of him. The universe (one verse) has been modified by the New Age World Order to mean as many and more universes than there are grains of sand on all the beaches in all the world.

The sparkling possibilities are as endless as the New Age revised, revolutionary new approach to the 21st century TOE. The *Ministry of Truth & Propaganda (*Co-authored "Battered & Bullied Women Make Better Pancakes & Burgers") has in the meanwhile, cleared the path for the industriously unstoppable safari - by way of dismissing reality, for lack of evidence. The String 'theory' Medium of sub-quantum Mathematics has grounded the 4-D bumble bee, while empowering it's castle in the sky with the ability to fly. Dr. Brian Greene and his equations pristine, have beaten a main-stream path: back to the New Age Math.

There will be an answer, let it be? Anything is possible in the 'theorist community' of strings - just attach more strings where needed. Jiggle the loops and dig the vibes. Join the innercircle exotic equation cartel and liberate everything? History (and 1984?) may yet escape the past?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Thank you for reading this missive.
    Best regards,
    KBR (aka, etceteras)

15. SciWriter Valued Senior Member

I have one of the early editions and helped illustrate its later on-line edition with Kaiduorkhon. (This is Austin.)

16. Kaiduorkhon Registered Senior Member

NEWSWEEK featured article update: APOCALYPSE NOW

Science & Society, continued:

(Dunno if this post is 'off topic' or not. Anyway, here goes <While we're awaiting further dialogue germane to this 'little thread'?>...)

The good news is that civilization is still approximately 'normal'.

The bad news is that it's evidently going to end rather abruptly.

Only an opinion of course.
    Certainly hope I'm wrong about the upshot of this particular post...

For a preview, please consider obtaining and reading a copy of :
    "We Almost Lost Detroit", by John G. Fuller (On the Beach?)

Post Script:
    In accordance with very reliable sources, no nuclear power facility has ever been installed anywhere in the world with the consent of 'We the people'.
    Moreover, all of such facilities are and always have been:
    "Unsafe at Any Speed". (Geiger counters don't lie.)

Best regards,
    - KBR (aka, eteceteras)

17. Kaiduorkhon Registered Senior Member

MONITERING THE OMINOUSLY CULMINATING AFTERMATH of the 8.9 JAPANESE QUAKE of 3/11/201

FLASH:

Geiger Counter Gagging Radiation Strengthens Human Immune System!

In a world fulla Geiger counters, the 'mass media' is unable to credibly deny the ascending radiation from the nuclear power plant casualties in Japan (the unprecedented, uncontained emissions are still underway to the hour of this writing - the emissions from 3 Mile Island and Chernobyl were comparatively short bursts), so the EPA has just intervened in the nick of time to declare human tolerance thresholds to be much higher than they were before 11 March, 2011 (Thats when the 8.9 quake struck off the coast of Japan) about 20 months before the popular prediction of the end of civilization, marked at 21 December 2012.

Just say 'No', to forthcoming lethal doses of radiation.

KoolAid rations will be distributed (ON THE BEACH?) accordingly, after the fall-out of denial & Orwellian double-talk & NewSpeak has tediously exhausted itself and - Homer Simpson jokes - have reluctantly abated.

PostScript:
    No nuclear power plant facility anywhere in the United States (for example) has been installed with the (Democratically balloted) consent of 'We the people'. Each (HelterSkelter) installation nets a Billion $ profit per installation, not counting ensuing electric bill payments, thereafter.

P.P.S.
    The Navy-Marine Corps Survival Manual (literally) includes the high-lighted advisory:
    'Never: lose your sense of humor'.

This week's recommended recreational reading material is the documentary:
    'We Almost Lost Detroit', Copyright 1975, by John Fuller.

18. WillNever Valued Senior Member

Ayn Rand is a philosopher, not a scientist. Her work is wholly unoriginal and isn't even worthy enough to be taught in a college classroom -- which is why she's usually skipped over. You might do well to ponder that instead of presenting her opinions as fact.

Why don't you state the real reason that you are posting this stuff, instead of pretending that you have a philosophical or moral imperative to do so. That kind of grandiose thinking does not impress.

19. Kaiduorkhon Registered Senior Member

Originally Posted by Kaiduorkhon
    Dear WillNever:
    By your expressed standards of motivation, every author of every work is motivated to promote himself. Every anthropomorphically creative work is to be painted with your broad brush of false argument and denigration.

You would do well to review Ayn Rand's 'The Virtues of Selfishness' - briefly expressed, it has to do with the inescapability of striving to gratify the self, where the method and wherewithal of doing so determines the character of the selfish person at point. Examples of Jesus Christ have been presented as an individual who was motivated by 'self promotion' - his chosen mode of gratification was to sacrifice his life for others.

Although I am by no means comparing my works or self with the works and person of Christ, one of Ayn Rand's offerings is that no one can escape 'self promotion' - whether they employ the methods of a true altruist, or those of the likes of Ted Bundy or Jeffrey Dahmer, etceteras (destruction being a much more expedient - therefore commonplace - method of distinguishing one's self, than the often prolonged and required discipline and sacrifice of construction). these being the well known practitioners of self promotion which are antithetical to the ethics of the example of Christ. ”

-------------------------------------------------------
    Ayn Rand is a philosopher, not a scientist. Her work is wholly unoriginal and isn't even worthy enough to be taught in a college classroom -- which is why she's usually skipped over. You might do well to ponder that instead of presenting her opinions as fact.

Ayn Rand's work, particularly 'The Fountainhead' and 'Atlas Shrugged' are commonplace in college level contemporary literature classes; you notably allow an escape route from your own empirically pronounced denial by adding that 'she's usually skipped over'.

Why don't you state the real reason that you are posting this stuff, instead of pretending that you have a philosophical or moral imperative to do so. That kind of grandiose thinking does not impress.
    --------------------------------------------------------

Dear Willnever:
    Your last post (above) dated 3 April 2011 would have received a more prompt response had I noticed it earlier.

Whereas, you prove to persist in circuitous contention. Your point of Ayn Rand's philosophy being 'presented as fact', is an empty and deliberate evasion of that presentation as being what it is, Ayn Rand's philosphical opinion - it isn't presented as fact at all, as you evasively allege.

Your vacant question and iconoclastic posturing speaks volumes of your objective to perpetuate abrasive dialogue where disagreement is your only objective:

Why don't you state the real reason that you are posting this stuff, instead of pretending that you have a philosophical or moral imperative to do so. That kind of grandiose thinking does not impress

Speaking of facts, it is a fact that psychiatry is not a science, and your pronouncement that my thinking ('this stuff') is grandiose, describes your tediously unimpressive self.

'This is what you call *'this stuff', and the cornerstone of this entire thread, your address to Truly Yours is a tactically misplaced exclusion of (analyze) *this:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/42821561/Total-Field-Theory

Please consider taking two aspirins and majestically calling yourself a doctor when dawn breaks over Marblehead.

Best regards,
    - KO

20. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

Hey Kent ,
    Danial Winters was made to take plagiarized work off the internet by court order . I don't think monetary damages were awarded , but I could be wrong . It might be advantages to review the court records of that case and see for your self if there is anything of advantage for you .

Scott Joplin was screwed in the butt back in the day too. So Was my cousin Ridgley Whiteman . Many people on this forum invented things that the corporation they worked for gained credit . If you were wronged by this apparent thief I stand by your side with morel conviction , but in the end you gots to bite the bullet and get a good sneaky low down attorney that can twist all things to your advantage .

21. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

Don't say it, you know my weaknesses by now

22. Kaiduorkhon Registered Senior Member

Dear Me-Ki-Gal:
    Thanks for the information. Monetary gain has not been my objective since the first publishing of my (at that time, 'essay format') book in 1958, in three languages... Lol. Motivating a barrister to alleviate a rhubarb to prove a negative would simply be a waste of time. There are literally hundreds of thousands of international readers of my book. What's to prove?

Many of the subjected imposter's posts were placed at Geocities.com locations, while, as far as I know, geocities in no longer active on the net and only 404's and such exist where they use to feature posts. Moreover, Parquette and/or his cronies have obliterated a lot of the liabilities he posted (and then went on to 'host') and replaced them with Shakespeare quotes, which, as I have said before, are apparently his answer to my having told him that any effort by anyone to take credit for my 50+ years of internationally published, distributed work (in ten sold out, small press editions, over a half century) may as well try to take credit for the works of William Shakespeare.

It seems there still are some apparently unerasable internet resids of Parquette proving himself to be a grotesque name-calling hack, flaunting his inability to educate, administrate or elucidate, and resorting to what appears to be his aggressively redundant, self revealing trump card choice - 'going for the crotch'.

Lawyers, guns & money are superfluous in this mockery of meaningful debate.
    On the other hand, the opposition in this bankrupt skunk fight continue to contribute to various forms of internet entertainment. The axe-grinding, characteristically anonymous 'Willnever', for example, is invested in a cake baking effort to convert Parquette's internet droppings to palatable pastry, by plopping dollops of whipped cream on top of the vanquished glory seeker's historically flash-frozen trail of turds.

Best regards,
    - KO
    (World's #1 Einstein Groupie)

23. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

You are an extremely flowery writer, yet very explicit . Have you thought about another book? Might be good . I think I might give it a read if you did . Maybe I should look at your on line book and see what the hub bub is all about . I looked briefly at that yohans site . Nothen sparked Me sparky, but I am a slow reader so it takes a couple of looksees before mister Mikey catches on . O.K. my interest is sparked . I'm a go looky looky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.