I'm leaving this forum for good

DiamondHearts

Registered Senior Member
I think I have stayed here long enough. It was nice knowing all of you. Please take care of yourselves. I hope that you learned something from my posts.

I probably won't respond to this thread, but anyways I felt I should give a few last words.

Peace.

Best of luck DH.

You have the right idea. I think I'll take a page out of your book.:)

I think I have stayed here long enough. It was nice knowing all of you. Please take care of yourselves. I hope that you learned something from my posts.

I probably won't respond to this thread, but anyways I felt I should give a few last words.

Peace.

I will miss you bro - your posts were always of a very high standard and very informative. All the best with everything. Do you have an email address? maybe we could stay in touch? :)

EmoCartoonHug.thumb.jpg

i enjoyed most of your posts too, sorry to have finished up on a sour note in my most recent posts with you.

Peace.

:eek:

:mad:

Nooo... Who else is going to call me a morally corrupt atheist now?:bawl:

*Grumble*

DH.. You and I have been at logger heads for a long time (ever since you joined). And as frustrating as it has been a lot of the time (I am sure it applies to the both of us), I know that deep down you are a caring person who wishes for the betterment of all (yes, even morally corrupt atheists like me!). I will miss our debates (brawls) and I will admit that it has been a pleasure going head to head with you on a lot of issues (primarily religion).

Take care of yourself and most importantly, be happy with everything that you do in life. Question what needs to be questioned and believe what you feel is right for you to believe in.

Good luck in the future DH and I do hope that you come back.

Peace.

Best wishes, DiamondHearts, you'll be missed, your posts are always passionating and spiritful. I hope you come back one day, though. I wish you a happy ramadhan 2009 in advance (it's next month, or?).

Peace.

add me to your friends list.

Wasn't this the crazy Kadark fanboy? :\ Must be getting my people confused. Come back in four or so months, once you sadly realize that nobody in your real life is as entertaining as Orly and Shorty fighting.

Peace.

Its way sad to lose one of the last few remaining intellectuals on this Forum. G-d bless brother.

Back