Email password cracking

Status
Not open for further replies.
The OP is one crazy fucked up chic!!! The boyfriend should run for the hills. What it comes down to you crazy chic - if you don't trust the guy, why marry him? Seems you're looking for a way out of this wedding. Why not just leave?

I can't believe he gave you his password. That was stupid of him. It just allows you to think you should have his password whenever you non-trusting ass wants it.

Tell him all you've done. Send him a link to this thread. If he is a right-thinking man, you're bags will be packed before he got to page 10. You deserve it.

You clearly have not READ the whole thing
I wasnt looking for a way out of the wedding, he was acting suspiciously & I WAS PROVEN RIGHT
HE WAS HAVING SEX WITH HIS EX SO I WAS RIGHT
IM GLAD I FOUND OUT SO AT LEAST I DIDNT MARRY THE LYING CHEATING ***
HE DIDNT GIVE ME HIS PASSWORD I GOT IT BY A KEYLOGGER
I HAVE TOLD HIM WHAT IVE DONE
AND I PACKED HIS BAGS FOR HIM!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
broadandbeaver, it looks like you only read a few posts.
You're right and man do I feel stupid for not getting to page where she busted his ass!!! I herewith withdraw the previoius post...

Sorry SonicGirl for offending you.... [But didn't it feel good to scream like that!!!]

He'll get what he deserves and you will one day look back on this and realize it was the best thing that could have happened to you.

You clearly have not READ the whole thing
I wasnt looking for a way out of the wedding, he was acting suspiciously & I WAS PROVEN RIGHT
HE WAS HAVING SEX WITH HIS EX SO I WAS RIGHT
IM GLAD I FOUND OUT SO AT LEAST I DIDNT MARRY THE LYING CHEATING ***
HE DIDNT GIVE ME HIS PASSWORD I GOT IT BY A KEYLOGGER
I HAVE TOLD HIM WHAT IVE DONE
AND I PACKED HIS BAGS FOR HIM!!!!!!!!!!

You ready for another go? ;)

OK look I am far too angry to be posting on here right now. Im sorry for what I called you but I am really pissed at being insulted by people when I havent even done anything wrong, my stupid ex fiance is the one to blame here, not me

OK look I am far too angry to be posting on here right now. Im sorry for what I called you but I am really pissed at being insulted by people when I havent even done anything wrong, my stupid ex fiance is the one to blame here, not me

if you ever need a shoulder to cry on....:p

I never did. :)

No, I deserved it. I know its really unfair what you're going through right now. Just know it gets better. Look at it like this: How much worse would it had been if you married the bastard and then found out a year later? A kid later?

Something to be thankful for I guess.

Sonicgirl,
Don't allow the *TROLLS* to stir you up, unfortunately a modern factor of the internet nowadays is that there are people out there that like making things into a soap opera by manipulating people into hastily but meaningful retorts.

(Most of the Trolls are people that have no real life social skills so hide in forums, usually bullying people because they don't know how to interact with them in any other way.)

It's as if they see it as a sign of weakness and then attempt to exploit that weakness.

I would of probably cut a large section out of this thread altogether because of the concerns of this behaviour, however while it wasn't directly effecting you (The OP, Original poster) there was seemingly no harm.

All I can do now is suggest you just consider getting on with your life now, you came, you saw, you participated and you were right about the cheating swine. Now realise he isn't worth days, weeks or greater in heartache and move on, as for the people calling you a "nut" just ignore them, their premise was only based on what people saw as paranoia however that's because we can only see how people write and what people tell us, we can't see in essence what you see which is why you had to make your decisions alone.

Orleander:

No idea. How many people here would be okay with finding spyware on their computer, installed by their significant other to keep an "eye" on them?

My first reply was to broadandbeaver as I replied to his post by being rude back ,which was out of order, am just a bit volatile right now. lol.
I know its bad & wrong to read other peoples mail.
But its also bad & wrong to cheat when your wedding day is 3 weeks away
At least I found out, at least I didnt marry him, at least I didnt find out in a few years when there may be kids involved
To me, the ends justified the means, I at least know now so I can move on
If I hadnt found out I would prob have continued asking him about his weird behaviour, he would have continued with same explanations, people would tell me I was paranoid, insecure bla bla bla & I would have married him
Well Im glad I found out & Im glad Im not marrying him!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back