Email password cracking

Discussion in 'Computer Science & Culture' started by sonicgirl, Sep 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Actually it's a "none of your business in either event", Sam. I'll assume you're old enough to understand the distinction.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I'm snooping. Do you have something to hide?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

You're not my wife, Samwise. I have not the faintest obligation to share anything with you.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Hmm so snooping is okay between couples but not otherwise? Do tell.

8. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

Yeah to get it thrown in your face later as some kind of low blow. I think Sam just needs to get laid, it's probably been yrs.

9. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Is this where you share YET another titbit from your very experienced and well laid sex life?

10. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

No I will spare you. I wouldn't want you feeling bad about your non existent sex life.

11. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Please try to stay on topic.

12. John99 Banned Banned

I knew it. This guy is a particularly bad seed though.

13. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

So how did this sorted affair finally end?

14. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

Didn't you read her last post? She hasn't confronted him yet!

15. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Do you mean sordid?

16. John99 Banned Banned

ha ha, mike you mean sordid. that is hte applicable word....DUMP this scoundrel and go after this russian chap named DRAGON.

17. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Oopps yes sordid

18. Sciencelovah Registered Senior Member

Ok, it's time to say:

19. Sciencelovah Registered Senior Member

Ok, dont worry, not all of them! There are many fish in the ocean!

Don't do anything vindictive (that you will sorry for), keep your chin up,
    be busy and successful and useful, and find out there:

20. Sciencelovah Registered Senior Member

For example:

Its my chocolate, daddy!

Forget him, find the one in a million out there... ;-]

21. desi Valued Senior Member

If you don't trust him now it would be a mistake to marry him.

22. sonicgirl Registered Member

Well yesterday whilst he was at his 'friends' I called someone round to change all the locks on the house. I thought why the hell should it be me to move out?? Im not the one that did anything.
    And I threw all of his possesions on the front garden
    And then I emailed everyone who was invited to the wedding telling them it is off, and I forwarded the naked pic & msn chat transcript with the emails
    SO EVERYONE KNOWS -ALL HIS FAMILY, FRIENDS CO WORKERS, EVERYONE KNOWS WHAT A LITTLE LYING CHEATING PIECE OF ******* HE IS

Then he came home, totally unaware & was like WTF is all my stuff doing on the ground and he tried to get in house but locks are changed LOL so then he was banging on the door & I just posted him the evidence out through the letterbox
    and he sat down & read it all
    I was in house blasting music as loud as the hi fi would go so I wouldnt have to listed to his stupid lying voice
    he kept calling the house phone but I pulled plug out, calling my phone which I threw against wall and smashed and banging on door.
    I went downstairs after about an hour and I opened door but had it on latch so he couldnt get in and I screamed at him

' You cheating lying f**k. You made me feel like a paranoid lunatic when all the time I was f***ing right wasnt I?? Do not contact me, I hate you, you make me feel sick & one of the worst things is after you went & had sex with your ex you came home to me and were all cuddly & affectionate & took me to bed! I hope you showered after you saw her, you f*****g piece of **** Im also going to the STI clinic to get tested & I swear to God if you've given me something you will pay. I have nothing else to say to you, I have wasted enough time on you, I never want to see your ****** face ever again. As this house was paid for by MY PARENTS and we are not married -you have NO rights here this is not your house so if you keep coming over here I will call the police & get a restraining order on your lying ass so just f**k off I hate you & Im just glad I found out now, so go off to your biatch shes welcome to you!!'

Then I slammed door in his face & went upstairs and got really drunk. My best friend came round sometime late in the night as she was worried I both my landline and mobile phone were cut off
    She looked after me whilst I was crying & being sick. I am totally numb now just feel like the day after is a surreal hungover nasty nightmare. I dont know really why Im typing on here, I guess its just something to do, I dont know what else to do, I dont want to talk to any of my family, I just want to be left alone. I have told my work Im not going in this week, some of my closer work people got the email this morning anyway so they knew I wouldnt be coming in anyway. lol. its not funny but I feel like Im in some crazy film rather than real life
    House is a mess, I threw a lot of stuff around & broke things & made a mess when I was throwing his stuff out in the garden.
    God. Thanks guys for listening to all this, and whoever warned me not to do anything 'silly' thanks for the advice but Im not going to like blow his car up or anything like that. I think forwarding the naked pic & MSN chat to his parents is enough for me. Now they now perfect little son isnt that great after all, and so does everyone else.
    Feel strangely numb like I should be madly angry but I used up so much energy yesterday now I am just tired and hungover & just want to go back to bed. My best friend has gone to pick uo some things from her place then she is coming here to stay for a while. Think she thinks I might overdose myself or something but Im not going to kill myself over some stupid ********* why should I ?? Wouldnt give him the satisfaction.
    Enough ranting I feel I am just writing rubbish now so sorry
    will maybe post later in week when I feel a bit better x

23. Sciencelovah Registered Senior Member

...???
    I feel sorry for the catastroph, but I wish you good luck that nobody will sue you....

I dont mean to be against your side, but so long you haven't marry him, he
    is a free man, he is not your 'property' yet. Even if he marries you, still there
    are certain limit that you shouldn't cross. Its horrible thing that you did,
    Its a lose-lose solution for everyone. So he is evil, but does his parent and
    family also evil that they deserve such embarrassment?

I have a friend who is cheated by her husband. She leaves her home after
    she asked permission of her husband, still works in the same office with him
    (different department), and work professionally when they have to work
    together. She achieves better at career (more promotion, more responsibility,
    more and more). I am sure it really smacks him morally.

This is so sad. Again, hope nobody will sue you. The last thing that you
    shouldn't do when you are in trouble is to invite another problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.