Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Nuttyfish, Nov 16, 2004.
768: press the RED BUTTON
Log in or Sign up to hide all adverts.
769: laugh until milk comes out of your nose
770: run away with jon bon jovi!!
771. Report to my masters on the planet Zog and tell them that Earth is ready for invasion.
772. Get back to my schoolwork instead of being on forums.
773. Realize that my school work is not as fun as Sciforums
774: Get some balls to watch Passion of the christ
775. learn how to swim better
776. learn how to sew on a button so well that it will stay there.
777. Get a digital camera. (has that been said before ?)
778: Go to University to do Animal Biology
779: Become an amazing pole dancer
780. Eat a moon rock
781. Shave all my hair off - Natalie Portman style not Britney the Pitt!
782. Live for your self. To live for just your own wants, freely without thought to the needs or wants of others, even if just for a short amount of time.
Ow.. What K.FLINT said..
783 - Eat lime jello off Angelina Jolie's belly
Do a cartwheel.
785. Learn how to sleep through the winter from the bears.
786. Find the lost city of Atlantis
hehe Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!
Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!
787 squees nici's but for good luck
nah create my own planetarium
then start breaking down plants and animals only the things i want to have there
then creating a worm hole stretching out to where i want to put my planetarium of stars and planets
finding a fast path that i can manipulate time so my worm can get me there faster than any thing
then releasing my animals and plants
and making sure i can have the pulling timed right so when i die i get sucked in to my planetariums pull and i live eternaly resting in peace in my own worlds
Separate names with a comma.