Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 26

Thread: Jesus and Virgin Mary Sightings

  1. #1

    Jesus and Virgin Mary Sightings

    why why why don't they ever see Mona Lisa?

  2. #2
    Jesus is everwhare.!!!


    Warnin:::

    Do not click on the link below befor you have had brekfast.!!!

    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_sxA5sG42kR...gButtJesus.jpg
    Last edited by cluelusshusbund; 12-07-09 at 08:39 AM.

  3. #3
    thanks cluless. always nice to see a dogs a-hole before breakfast. always appreciate when you post those images...keep up the good waork and keep showing your artistic side.

  4. #4
    Valued Senior Member
    Posts
    10,280
    Quote Originally Posted by Orleander View Post
    why why why don't they ever see Mona Lisa?
    That's an easy one - because they see exactly what they WANT to see.

  5. #5
    I Am Death Destroyer of Worlds Grim_Reaper's Avatar
    Posts
    1,349
    I think it looks like someone tried to iron polyester at to high a temp and burned it on the iron. But hey that is just me..
    And I think the Dog A-Hole was a better sighting of Christ anyway beings as it is mostly crap anyway.. Oh damn I said that out load.

  6. #6


    He looks bigger then 500 feet.
    Last edited by ScaryMonster; 12-08-09 at 05:51 PM.

  7. #7
    Valued Senior Member jpappl's Avatar
    Posts
    2,985
    Quote Originally Posted by Read-Only View Post
    That's an easy one - because they see exactly what they WANT to see.
    Looks like Getty Lee to me.

  8. #8
    heckle the snobs scifes's Avatar
    Posts
    2,555
    Quote Originally Posted by ScaryMonster View Post


    He looks bigger then 50 feet.
    so what happened next?

  9. #9
    I Am Death Destroyer of Worlds Grim_Reaper's Avatar
    Posts
    1,349
    Quote Originally Posted by scifes View Post
    so what happened next?
    The UN put sanctions against him for causing such a stir now he is homeless in Hoboken.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Orleander View Post
    why why why don't they ever see Mona Lisa?
    Because everyone on earth has seen the Mona Lisa and we'd all yell in unison, "Hey you idiot, that doesn't look like the Mona Lisa!"

    On the other hand, no one knows what Jesus and the Virgin Mary looked like. In fact there is considerable controversy over whether they were even real historical figures or just fables like Paul Bunyan.

    The Rule of Laplace reminds us that extraordinary assertions must be supported by extraordinary evidence before we are obliged to treat them with respect, and if ever there was an extraordinary assertion, the life story of Jesus--from the virgin birth through the loaves and fishes down to the resurrection--is certainly one.

    So when someone says that this tortilla is the image of Jesus or that dog poop looks just like Mary, the proper response is, "How the hell would you know?"

  11. #11
    its getting too crazy with all these sightings.

  12. #12
    Valued Senior Member
    Posts
    6,223
    It seems to mostly happen within hispanic communities. I guess this might sound somewhat racists, but they seem much more prone to freaking out over superstitious stuff, both religious and "secular".

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasor View Post
    It seems to mostly happen within hispanic communities. I guess this might sound somewhat racists, but they seem much more prone to freaking out over superstitious stuff, both religious and "secular".
    Maybe for the Virgin Mary, because a large number of them are Catholic. I don't think Protestant faiths put much stock in her.
    But I think a lot of religions see Jesus when/where they want to.

  14. #14
    I Am Death Destroyer of Worlds Grim_Reaper's Avatar
    Posts
    1,349
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasor View Post
    It seems to mostly happen within hispanic communities. I guess this might sound somewhat racists, but they seem much more prone to freaking out over superstitious stuff, both religious and "secular".
    Well I have been saying for years that Jesus was a Time traveling Mexican from the year 6064.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by scifes View Post
    so what happened next?


    This picture is based on an actual painting of serious religious art.
    First, why does Jesus fade away in the lower extremities? I know the artist wanted to avoid showing him interacting with any part of the physical environment -- but in that case, does his knuckle make a noise when he knocks on the wall?
    The artist is Harry Anderson.

    Anyway he must be having an effect because.


  16. #16
    This is my favorite of all of these:



    Scifers, meet Cheesus. Cheesus, Scifers.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Fraggle Rocker View Post
    ...no one knows what Jesus and the Virgin Mary looked like...
    Well you'r mosly rite about that... but i know what Jesus looks like cause he apeared to me in a Tortilla i made... yep he look esactly like an Alien.!!!


  18. #18
    An who woud you say this is.???


  19. #19
    I Am Death Destroyer of Worlds Grim_Reaper's Avatar
    Posts
    1,349
    Quote Originally Posted by cluelusshusbund View Post
    An who woud you say this is.???

    Looks like the apostle John to me..

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Grim_Reaper View Post
    Looks like the apostle John to me..
    Hmmm... yes it does... especialy aroun the eyes.!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. By battig1370 in forum Religion Archives
    Last Post: 10-08-09, 03:07 AM
    Replies: 21
  2. By Nisus in forum Religion Archives
    Last Post: 08-05-09, 04:11 AM
    Replies: 155
  3. By Trilairian in forum Religion Archives
    Last Post: 11-29-05, 11:29 AM
    Replies: 43
  4. By Trilairian in forum Religion Archives
    Last Post: 11-17-05, 10:14 PM
    Replies: 1
  5. By Dinosaur in forum Religion Archives
    Last Post: 09-26-05, 08:44 PM
    Replies: 53

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •