Your Dreamcar

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, the first thing I thought was "it's like a go-kart but sexier"!

Who knows, one day "when I'm rich-n-famous" I'll buy one. :D They don't even seem that expensive as far as higher-end sports cars go.

toyota_fc_hs_concept.jpg

Toyota FT-HS
With tottal horsepower output of about 400 and a projected zero-to-60 time of about four seconds, the FT-HS is a performance car that relies on gas/electric hybrid technology.
The FT-HS is powered by a 3.5- liter V6 engine with an advanced performance-tuned hybrid system.

The wheels are made of lightweight carbon fiber. A retractable rear wing extends at high speeds to provide additional stability.

A hard-top convertible, the concept is designed to seat fourwith the top up or two with the top down

toyota_fc_hs_concept.jpg

Toyota FT-HS
With tottal horsepower output of about 400 and a projected zero-to-60 time of about four seconds, the FT-HS is a performance car that relies on gas/electric hybrid technology.
The FT-HS is powered by a 3.5- liter V6 engine with an advanced performance-tuned hybrid system.

The wheels are made of lightweight carbon fiber. A retractable rear wing extends at high speeds to provide additional stability.

A hard-top convertible, the concept is designed to seat fourwith the top up or two with the top down

Nice !
I don't like the white though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back