What's good?

I saw Gamer yesterday. I liked it.

My wife and I are still looking for a house. We made an offer on one last week and our offer has been accepted. We still have to get the appraisal and home inspection done, but it's a start.

Zombieland comes out in a few weeks.

Congratulations on the house AC. I really want to see Gamer. I really like Gerard Butler (its that Leonidas thing:p)

I forgot to mention that there was a Doctor Who marathon on BBC America yesterday, and I love that show. There is also a new episode of Top Gear on tonight. :cool:

Congratulations on the house AC. I really want to see Gamer. I really like Gerard Butler (its that Leonidas thing:p)

Thanks. If you liked The Matrix and Death Race, you'd probably like Gamer.

Last edited:
Whats good today:

Lazy summer days:
sept2009277.jpg

Cute peeping Toms:
sept2009278b.jpg

we had ArtPrize here. And instead of a jury picking the winner, regular peopel like me got to vote.

I picked this guy, who makes pictures with push pins.
2004.S.jpeg

This painting won. Yep, a painting, not a photo

18450.S.jpeg

My wife and I are still looking for a house. We made an offer on one last week and our offer has been accepted. We still have to get the appraisal and home inspection done, but it's a start.

Good news on the house hunt. The asking price was $144,900. The house was appraised for $125,000. The owner agreed to take $125,000 AND pay for closing costs. We're just waiting for the loan paperwork to go through. :cool:

I don't remember if I've mentioned this in another thread, but we got the house and we've been living there for a month or so. :cool:

Back