What is Magnetism?

Ehm, but what I think you are missing is that if we are looking at it, so measureing it, there is still both spins visible, not only one as if we would measure the electron
If a measurement shows that both spins are happening at the same time, it isn't a superposition (as QM defines the term). Since the spin of a single electron can only have one orientation (if there is no superposition), what you are suggesting cannot happen, or you've just proven QM wrong. In the latter case, I'd like to see the evidence.

Am I wrong to assume that you are looking at the evidence? The ferrocell shows the opposed spins at the same time while you are looking at it. There is Light, permanent Magnetism and Ferroliquid, how can we find out, if its about superposition or not?

Am I wrong to assume that you are looking at the evidence? The ferrocell shows the opposed spins at the same time while you are looking at it. There is Light, permanent Magnetism and Ferroliquid, how can we find out, if its about superposition or not?
When you are looking at a magnet through a ferrocell, you aren't looking at a single electron, but at a large number of electrons. It's possibly for two separate electrons to have opposite spins, and that's not a superposition.

Ehm, but what I think you are missing is that if we are looking at it, so measureing it, there is still both spins visible, not only one as if we would measure the electron
One is the electrical field, the other is the magnetic field it causes. This merely a still picture of the EM field. But what is missing is that this phenomena reverses and creates an EM wave function, the fundamentals of EM transmission, discovered by Marconi. Morse code is the simplest form of EM wave transmission.

Morse code is the simplest form of EM wave transmission.
Morse code is not a form of EM wave transmission. I think you mean something like: "morse code is one of the simplest methods of communicating using EM wave transmissions."

Back