What evidence would work?

That's a lie.

Or, stop trying to insult people and explain yourself.
(OK, now I don't know if youre addressing me or not...)
You're not the one being ignored, as can be seen by the fact that I see your posts.

In my alert dropdown, I see entries in this thread posted by "Ignored Member". That's not you.

(OK, now I don't know if youre addressing me or not...)
You're not the one being ignored, as can be seen by the fact that I see your posts.
that is simply because your mental functions are NOT on par of what you thought. :) (shrugs)

my motive is simply to show that anyone whom is claiming otherwise is simply clueless of the matter. :) (shrugs)
:rolleyes: Yep, the clueless world! Except for krash, river and MR. :D
And still you have shown nothing except contempt for other posters, and ignorance of the scientific method and logic.

:rolleyes: Yep, the clueless world! Except for krash, river and MR. :D
And still you have shown nothing except contempt for other posters, and ignorance of the scientific method and logic.
again, according to whom?--you--comedy gold that i can charge for right there. ) (shakes head)
and also, why not should i point out your self contradictions and hypocrisy once agian?

Hey B/wS, throw in a couple of bucks on riv. Let's see if he can produce this conclusive evidence.
If we win, we'll all meet up and have a Beer with a Straw.

I notice no one has actually come forth with any yet. It's like 500 posts of "I don't have any, but it's out there somewhere, I'm sure of it."

What's happened is that some posters have conveniently dropped the "conclusive" part - the part that would convince skeptics. So they've stepped too far forward and are off-balance.

It's a simple matter of what evidence there is convinces some people, but not every one is as easily taken in.

throw in a couple of bucks on riv. Let's see if he can produce this conclusive evidence.
what about me--ya-know the whom you are now avoiding simply because i can show of how much of a pathetic joke you truly are?
from this point, this is an obvious diversion attempt. :) (shrugs and shakes head)

I notice no one has actually come forth with any yet. It's like 500 posts of "I don't have any, but it's out there somewhere, I'm sure of it."
ahh more of the pathetic manipulation, diversion, tactics and nothing more.--hilarious. :)

What's happened is that some posters have conveniently dropped the "conclusive" part -
yes-yes--why is that--comical. and yet you have failed to mention that they have resorted to other pathetic tactics, correct?

Hey B/wS, throw in a couple of bucks on riv. Let's see if he can produce this conclusive evidence.
If we win, we'll all meet up and have a Beer with a Straw.

What's happened is that some posters have conveniently dropped the "conclusive" part - the part that would convince skeptics. So they've stepped too far forward and are off-balance.

It's a simple matter of what evidence there is convinces some people, but not every one is as easily taken in.

If Superman visits me, well...

Do you actually believe yourself, or just deluding yourself?

Be calm. Take a deep breath. And think.
again, i am the one with the access.:) (shrugs) the funny aspect of your ending reply, that is comical, is that simply, i have implyed this to you befor hand. :) (shrugs.

again, the argument is simply " if the public is unsure of the reality, then the reality must not exist," and "that is not evidence because I(insignificant individuals of the public only) say it is not. "-- which is only, simply, based on "belief" and NOTHING MORE. :) (shakes head)

Back