Were Adam & Eve The First Ever Humans?

I am not saying the Bible says that. I am saying that IN REALITY it was written by more than one author. There is a difference.

So you were there when the posse of authors wrote it!
Did they take shifts?

You have an almost pathological inability to tell fact from fiction.

Coming from someone who claims he was present at the Bible writn, which includes the gospel Constantine omitted because he didn’t like them, and the Dead Sea Scrolls, I’m inclined to sort of doubt. :rolleyes:

First you believe that Santa Claus is real,

Go into your local mall at Christmas and tell me you don’t identify character that are called Santa. That is if your thousands of years old body frame can take it.

It's going to be hard for you to make any rational argument with a disability like that.

Says the man who was at the bible writn!

Jan.

Last edited:
It says she was the mother of all living.

So she gave birth to all the animals that were presented to Adam, by God, before she was created, including the forbidden apple tree (Christian idea)?

You think that’s what is meant by that, and are satisfied to leave it at that?

Jan,

So she gave birth to all the animals that were presented to Adam, by God, before she was created, including the forbidden apple tree (Christian idea)?

You think that’s what is meant by that, and are satisfied to leave it at that?

Jan,
I think it says that. You can infer meaning anywhere you like but your inference does not affect what the story says.

It says that the same word "adam" is translated "man" in Genesis 1 and "Adam" in Genesis 2. It does not suggest in any way that the meaning is different, as you claim.
http://www.kingjamesbibledictionary.com/StrongsNo/H120/man

So out of all that, you are okay with your preferred comprehension?
I think I have shown that you are very dishonest, and destructive. In that you are prepared to maintain The nonsensical, undocumented belief propaganda, to keep people from knowing who and what God is.
I find that to be despicable.

Jan.

So out of all that, you are okay with your preferred comprehension?
It isn't a "preferred" comprehension. It's what the story says.
I think I have shown that you are very dishonest, and destructive.
I don't think anybody here cares what you think.
In that you are prepared to maintain The nonsensical, undocumented belief...
It is nonsensical but it is also well-documented.

So you were there when the posse of authors wrote it!
Did they take shifts?
Nope. They probably lived in very different times. It wasn't until the early Church needed a unified Bible that they started fitting it all together; obviously they didn't get it quite right. Efforts like the Council of Nicea have tried to correct this over the years.
Coming from someone who claims he was present at the Bible writn, which includes the gospel Constantine omitted because he didn’t like them, and the Dead Sea Scrolls, I’m inclined to sort of doubt.
Who would that be?
Go into your local mall at Christmas and tell me you don’t identify character that are called Santa.
There is certainly a fictional character named Santa, just as there is a fictional character called God. (You're not doing yourself any favors with such a comparison BTW.)

Nope. They probably lived in very different times. It wasn't until the early Church needed a unified Bible that they started fitting it all together; obviously they didn't get it quite right. Efforts like the Council of Nicea have tried to correct this over the years.

Nope you said “IN REALITY”, which can only mean you were there.

There is certainly a fictional character named Santa, just as there is a fictional character called God. (You're not doing yourself any favors with such a comparison BTW.)

I don’t know of any other characters named Santa, other than the ones with the characteristics I mentioned.

I bet any kid could pick Santa out of a line up. And guess what, I’m pretty sur they would all pick the same one.
No fiction there mate.

Jan.

Back