UFOs (UAPs): Explanations?

Yep...that's what you were complaining about. Not blowing these photos up.
The fairy blow-up makes it clear that the fairies are paper cutouts. The UFO blowup just makes it blurry.

If you think something is gained by blowing up the UFO photo, please explain what it is.

The fairy blow-up makes it clear that the fairies are paper cutouts. The UFO blowup just makes it blurry.

If you think something is gained by blowing up the UFO photo, please explain what it is.

You're not making sense. Why did you want me to blow up my ufo photos to begin with?

You tell me.
I did tell you. I said it makes it worse, not better.

So your point about the fairies - if you were trying to make the point that they were faked - is moot. The point that you're gullible remains because you don't apply the same methods and/or standards to your own pets.

I did tell you. I said it makes it worse, not better.

So your point about the fairies - if you were trying to make the point that they were faked - is moot. The point that you're gullible remains because you don't apply the same methods and/or standards to your own pets.

You don't make any sense. Go bitch at someone else for a change.

Feel free to sit somewhere else but I'm going to continue pointing out your mistakes.

Rather telling that such a simple point escapes him, isn't it? Or, rather, that he intentionally "misses" the point in order to protect his own agenda.

Famed ufo researcher Jacques Vallee offers one of the most sophisticated and nuanced interpretations of the ufo phenomena:

Last edited:
“It appears to be a metallic object...tremendous in size… directly ahead and slightly above… I am trying to close for a better look.”----
Captain Thomas Mantell, USAF. These were his last words as he closed in on a UFO in 1948. Minutes later his plane was to crash and he was to lose his life.

Back