UFOs (UAPs): Explanations?

Really? You're defending THAT?
Not defending it. Do you not know what 'the pot calling the kettle black' means?

"...someone comments on or accuses someone else of a fault which the accuser shares..."

i.e. in post 3282 you demean JamesR (but really, anyone who calls you out) for doing something you do yourself quite regularly - which is take cheap, sarcastic shots at your opponents.

You can either fling poo and have poo flung back, or you can complain about your opponent flinging poo when you are unarmed, but you can't do both.

(I think this is the part where you become selectively forgetful of your own conduct, and start demanding proof and then call me a liar.)

Not defending it. Do you not know what 'the pot calling the kettle black' means?

"...someone comments on or accuses someone else of a fault which the accuser shares..."

i.e. in post 3282 you demean JamesR (but really, anyone who calls you out) for doing something you do yourself quite regularly - which is take cheap, sarcastic shots at your opponents.

You can either fling poo and have poo flung back, or you can complain about your opponent flinging poo when you are unarmed, but you can't do both.

(I think this is the part where you become selectively forgetful of your own conduct, and start demanding proof and then call me a liar.)

Yeah,,that's all you defending what James said. You're as much a hateful troll as he is.

Back