The naked thread

Naked around the house is no biggie...we see each other naked in the shower and getting ready and such...even walk by the windows (although not too close and generally not at night with the lights on), BUT I don't want to go down the road of seeing each other on the toilet...I just don't want to be able to picture that when we are being intimate and such...

As for family, no way. Female friends, depends on their openness.

:eek: I am officially very scared of all the people who have posted in this thread. Including myself, for having read every last post! Ack! :eek:

"Mental images! Mental images!" :eek:

-BlueNOTnakedrobot% :m:

Originally posted by Pollux V
Well I tend to sleep naked, one night a few months ago I tried it out and I immediately thought to myself: WOW!! This is awesome!! I've been doing it ever since and unless it's absolutely necessary (i.e chance of angry parents breaking down the door and screaming at me) I don't intend to wear anything but what the great lord himself intended me to wear.

I sleep in my underwear.

Originally posted by %BlueSoulRobot%
:eek: I am officially very scared of all the people who have posted in this thread. Including myself, for having read every last post! Ack! :eek:
"Mental images! Mental images!" :eek:
-BlueNOTnakedrobot% :m:

*Avatar wonders what would happen if he asked Blue for her photo atm :D

I wasn't aware there was any jobs left in Sint 'Elens after Pilks moved out. Have a Pimmies pie on me, like.

There aren't that many jobs so people spend all their time having sex. Naked and otherwise. :D Job security is not a concern:D Take care man!

Bill

pics

in the picture thread! hehehe, no obsceneties however,....(to bad, uh-ooh I'm bad!) ;)

Too All,

If you do not sleep naked, I heartily suggest you give it a shot for one night. How could it hurt?

edit: porky pig complex

I do sleep naked

but in winter time it's more of a comfort to put something on, like thermal underwear or at least a T-shirt.

Or: you can, if you have one, creep up on your partner and lie spoon-wise together! Lovely!;)

:eek:

why does one need to "creep" ????
and, btw...in winter, sleeping naked just requires a thicker covering such as a soft, down-filled comforter. ah...how utterly comforting.. :D

boldblue.gif

creeping

yeah, it does sound a little disgusting if you put it like that: but all I ment was to do it softely and carefull, and only after you have warmed yourself, so that there isn't some kind of 'iso-cline';)

Soft and freshly washed sheets do the trick also nicely, but this wasn't a thread about sleeping was it?:confused:

Re: I do sleep naked

Originally posted by Fukushi
but in winter time it's more of a comfort to put something on, like thermal underwear or at least a T-shirt.

Or: you can, if you have one, creep up on your partner and lie spoon-wise together! Lovely!;)

I'd have to agree with the partner spooning :) My last gf was freakin hot (in both senses). I loved being with her because she would keep me so warm in the winter time.

Back