The naked thread

A4Ever

Knows where his towel is
Registered Senior Member
Do you allow people close to you to see you naked? For example, when you wash yourself or when you take a shower, can they enter the bathroom? Are your parents allowed? Is your partner?

Why (not)? Since when?

Another one: can someone who is close to you come in when you're using the toilet? (asuming that it is in a large place with multiple functions)

Why (not)? Since when?

No. But once I went camping and had to go bathe in the lake with another gal. I didnt feel uncomfortable. If its other females, I dont get nervous. But its different when it comes to males. :confused:

Hey, if you wish to see me naked just say so! :D Really it makes no difference to me. Walk in on me, watch me, whatevah. It's just skin on muscle. Nakedness is in the eye of the beholder. Blind people don't give a rats butt about being naked I bet. It's probably a running joke in the blind community.

Peace

True story - my girlfriend of 4 months was coming over and I had just got back from a run. We had seen each other naked and no one else was in the house. I jump in the shower, when I get out we started talking about something and when I went into my room to get changed she walked away and turned around. We had both seen each other naked on numerous occasions so this confused me (actually, that's not true, it just made me feel self-conscious).

Anyway, a partner is fine. Family? Hell no. I'm an extraordinarily private person unless with someone who I want to be open with. Actually, deep down I think it should - unless with someone who I think deserves to hear me being open. But I would never admitt that to myself.

It's just skin on muscle.

Well, that's the most down to earth way of looking at it, but why do so many people not agree?

Blind people don't give a rats butt about being naked I bet.

I instictively doubt that, but you could be right. We should ask a blind person.

It's probably a running joke in the blind community.

That would be so cool!

Peace back at ya!

I let my sister see me naked (and vv) if I'm in the shower, or getting dressed or something, and she comes in for whatever reason. I also have a couple of close friends who I sometimes go swimming with, and we use the same cubicle to get changed in. Thing is though; if they're embarrassed, I get embarrassed too, but if they're not, I'm not. The first time we were in the cubicle together, she just stripped off, and I thought, OK, she's fine with it, no reason why I'm not. Then I once shared it with another friend, who tried to cover herself up, and cos she was awkward, I did the same.

After a day of canoeing you pitch tent on the bank and in the evening everybody just jumps in the water. Cookouts and the music come out and it is a good time for all. No traffic on the river after sunset so the swim suits come off and it starts all over again.

naked time!

I'm all about naked time. My exes have always thought it strange, but eventually they realize the comfort and convert. I don't mind being naked one bit (save perhaps in front of my family, just because that's just not right).

Naked time. :D

Naked times

every time I go to the sauna, I'm naked, between other naked people,....you should try that A4ever.

And it's healthy for your body and soul. The Japanese also bade together, I mean Man and Woman.

NO shame whatsoever!;)
Greetz fukushi

I live in a small trailer with my father and brother and yes, they can walk ion on me if they want, but they don't because as of this school year, I am officially as big as my brother is. And he's a senior!!

My partner and I often roam the house naked. we'll occasionally bathe together and have no inhibitions about talking or reading while one is in the bath and the other takes a dump.

I have no hang ups about my body but I know they exist.
For both sexesI think it's to do with body image (lots of women have a thing about cellulite, and most boys about dick size.... Yes you do!!)

There are even men I've treated who have a schlong down to their knees and still want more. It's just as other aspects of human life down to inhibitions.

come on boys and girls, get 'em off and have some free time!

*Wanders off thinking about pine-net naked*

May be gone some time :D:D:D

bbcboy,
What do you do as a job? It says in your profile "Sexual Health Manager" is that a counselor or what? Is it like a sex therapist?

No need to reply if ya don't feel like it, i'm just not sure what a SHM is.

Me, personally, i really don't care that much. It's just that people are so taboo about it, therefore i don't go around naked in school and such. Guys change naked in the locker room and nobody minds...soo... FREE THE GENITALIA!

ps - yes most guys are really hung up about penis size, but i think being around and seeing other penises can be a humbling or ___ experience. By that i mean, if some guy thinks he's huge and sees other guys' equipment and realizes he's not huge, maybe he'll stop thinking so often about his penis. And if a guy thinks he's average he can confirm it, or if he thinks he's small...etc. I hope this makes sense..sort of. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by NenarTronian
Me, personally, i really don't care that much. It's just that people are so taboo about it, therefore i don't go around naked in school and such. Guys change naked in the locker room and nobody minds...soo... FREE THE GENITALIA!
Actually, I rather hate it. Whenever I'm putting my climbing gear back into my gym bag, some guy always manages to situate himself so that when I lift my head up, I have a nice view of his anus. This gets old. Really old.
ps - yes most guys are really hung up about penis size, but i think being around and seeing other penises can be a humbling or ___ experience. By that i mean, if some guy thinks he's huge and sees other guys' equipment and realizes he's not huge, maybe he'll stop thinking so often about his penis. And if a guy thinks he's average he can confirm it, or if he thinks he's small...etc. I hope this makes sense..sort of. :rolleyes:
So what you're saying is that you have a small penis?

- Warren

Originally posted by chroot
..some guy always manages to situate himself so that when I lift my head up, I have a nice view of his anus. This gets old. Really old.

LMAO! HOLY SHIT! HAHAHAHA. So sorry chroot...but that made my day..very hilarious. Anyway, the guys you change with are just immature jackasses.

And no, in no way did i insinuate that i have a small penis. If i had such a penis, i wouldnt be ashamed of it though :D

Well I tend to sleep naked, one night a few months ago I tried it out and I immediately thought to myself: WOW!! This is awesome!! I've been doing it ever since and unless it's absolutely necessary (i.e chance of angry parents breaking down the door and screaming at me) I don't intend to wear anything but what the great lord himself intended me to wear.

You could infer from that statement that I prefer that my immediate family members not see me naked, because it would freak me out, and things would be awkward. I don't want them talking to each other in bed about how their son is either "developing nicely" or "just a little slower than the other boys." Same goes for any friends at all. I'm fine with my black shirts and khaki pants...

Well, that's the most down to earth way of looking at it, but why do so many people not agree?

Because people (mostly women) are very self consious about their bodies. You got Victoria Secrets telling you that your only beautiful if your a size 2. That and cellulite and stretch marks and well... shit! You get the point.

Nakedness sucks.

Not to mention that some people would get sexually aroused when naked with someone else, and having a boner in front of someone would just be uncomfortable.

Back