The Earth is expanding , hence geological vault lines .

The Earths shape is a product of the rotational force . The Earths rotation is slowing down slightly and as a consequence of this will slightly expand but remain the same mass . The density will be affected !
Technically and more precisely , the longitude will contract in dimensions whilst simultaneously the latitude ''expands'' in dimensions. I loathe the word expand , increase suffices !
What happened to your cockney (or was it supposed to Glaswegian) accent, my dear sir?

What happened to your cockney (or was it supposed to Glaswegian) accent, my dear sir?
Wa you on about geezer ? I was replying to the question in a professional manner rather than free chat and how'd talk at home . Dunna worry pal we all have hidden talents , worked out you already pal, you are nosey and ask personal questions .

Wa you on about geezer ? I was replying to the question in a professional manner rather than free chat and how'd talk at home . Dunna worry pal we all have hidden talents , worked out you already pal, you are nosey and ask personal questions .
Haha, you've known me for years. :D

"fash" ?
explain please
Glaswegian for worry or annoyance. I presume it is from the the French se fâcher, to get angry. There are several Scots words derived from French that we don't use south of the border. Another example is gigot, pronounced jiggott, meaning a joint of meat on the bone (i.e leg of lamb or pork), as opposed to boned and rolled as Scottish butchers tend to do if you don't specify to the contrary.

river said:
Is it possible that the Earth is expanding , in volume . Hence these fault lines is showing us that the Earth is expanding ?

The Earths shape is a product of the rotational force . The Earths rotation is slowing down slightly and as a consequence of this will slightly expand but remain the same mass . The density will be affected !
Technically and more precisely , the longitude will contract in dimensions whilst simultaneously the latitude ''expands'' in dimensions. I loathe the word expand , increase suffices !

Density will be affected . Lowered . Hence gravitational pull lowered .

Highlighted

Neither changes dimensions . Just shape . Topology . But more I would like to know beneth the surface of the topology .

Back