Space is made of ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know very well , stop pretending I can't read or don't know any science. I suggest you look up Oxford science then you'll understand your position .
You don't even know enough to know what you don't know. I'm not trying to insult you, but how about some humility?

So regardless , tonight I'm saying my piece and the science games are over .
Think I will Iggy you. I started by thinking you were perhaps a 6 year precocious kid having fun

Now troll has popped into my mind (Billybs = Billy bull shit)

If reading others in this thread leads me to think there has been some sort of intelligent change will think perhaps maybe possible weeell come back

Possible 1% chance

:)

(CLICK)

Think I will Iggy you. I started by thinking you were perhaps a 6 year precocious kid having fun

Now troll has popped into my mind (Billybs = Billy bull shit)

If reading others in this thread leads me to think there has been some sort of intelligent change will think perhaps maybe possible weeell come back

Possible 1% chance

:)

(CLICK)
Speak to religion and the rest of the world , I don't need you to talk to.

Science did ! Forums and life
So nothing as mundane as books, teachers, etc.

You're confirming what I've been saying all along: you haven't studied the box. You're trying to predict what will happen on next week's episode when you haven't seen this week's or last week's.

So nothing as mundane as books, teachers, etc.

You're confirming what I've been saying all along: you haven't studied the box. You're trying to predict what will happen on next week's episode when you haven't seen this week's or last week's.
Complete garbage and you know it , education , I KNOW !

To late to apologise , the clock ticks but the time doesn't change for you .

I'm not trying to educate you. I'm just pointing out that you need to be educated.

NO , the world needs to be educated and I'm the provider of that education . Sorry but I'm way beyond your skill set in regards to physical theory and innovation. Your games are over in regards to disrupting me and my innovation.

NO , the world needs to be educated and I'm the provider of that education .
"Pride goeth before destruction, And an haughty spirit before a fall." (Proverbs 16:18)
Sorry but I'm way beyond your skill set in regards to physical theory and innovation.
You haven't demonstrated any skills here.
Your games are over in regards to disrupting me .
I'll be here long after you've run away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back