Proof there is a God

If we could somehow know everything that exists & the cause(s) of everything & have the brain power to handle all that info & do the computing, we could predict the future.

<>

If we could somehow know everything that exists & the cause(s) of everything & have the brain power to handle all that info & do the computing, we could predict the future.
Not if the universe is inherently probabilistic, which QM suggests it is, as I understand (I could be wrong).
If so then you could at best you probabilisticly predict the future: e.g. 10% chance of this, 5% chance this etc.

Accurate prediction based on cause and effect surely requires a deterministic system?

Not if the universe is inherently probabilistic, which QM suggests it is, as I understand (I could be wrong).
If so then you could at best you probabilisticly predict the future: e.g. 10% chance of this, 5% chance this etc.

Accurate prediction based on cause and effect surely requires a deterministic system?

Everything has cause(s).

<>

I think the term *ring* is a left-over from earlier days when combat sports used a round ring, as they still do in Sumo wrestling.

Someone mentioned in the days of bare knuckle fighting a ring was scratched out on the ground which spectators were expected to keep behind

:)

I find many people who claim God is omnipotent. The vast majority do not include logic impossibilities. Omnipotent means all powerful, having the power to do anything possible.

I find many people who claim God is omnipotent.....vast majority do not include logic impossibilities

Why not?

Omnipotent means all powerful, having the power to do anything possible

Which would include eliminating logic impossibilities

That is only logical Captain

I find many people who claim God is omnipotent.....vast majority do not include logic impossibilities

Why not?

Omnipotent means all powerful, having the power to do anything possible

Which would include eliminating logic impossibilities

That is only logical Captain

Why not include logic impossibilities in the things god can do???

<>

Back