Presidential predictions for 2024?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Seattle, Dec 10, 2022.

1. Seattle Valued Senior Member

I'd say they would be close to zero. The MAGA crowd isn' t going to vote for him. The traditional fiscal conservative base isn't going to vote for him (I don't think) due to all the craziness at Fox.

I think his path will be more like that of Bill O'Reilly, which is to say he'll start a podcast or maybe go to Newmax or News Nation and bring his audience with him.

If he were to run (anyone can run) it would be just to get more publicity before doing whatever he is going to do.

That's my guess anyway but these days, anything seems to be possible.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. zacariah88 Registered Member

Nope he will not win, but beware the future of this possibility.

There will be a dark horse coming out like Cuoma people like in 2016 someone will be rush and push in alst minute we will see. Even worst not Bloomberg but a rich billionare like Besos and Elon Musk might cut into the race and win it with thier billions better than Trump. Fear that it could be the A.I. who decides that for USA

Cuomo had chance to be president, their might a new virus happening in 2024 and they will do the same wait for Covid-24 because the Elite are plannign a saviour it could be Kennedy, it could be Jeff Besos, and the A.I. of USA might put a new candidate it's possible we will see.

https://www.usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2020-03-31/cuomo-2020-momentum-builds-amid-coronavirus-response

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. sculptor Valued Senior Member

Gee que lastima
    The only reason I ever tuned in fox was to watch him and his guests.

What the hell were the fox execs thinking?

However---it seems that poor Tucker needed some time off---he seemed to be giggling too much lately.
    (Is excessive giggling a sign of mental illness?)

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Seattle Valued Senior Member

No but it's a sign of identifying as a school girl.

8. billvon Valued Senior Member

"Gee, our shareholders are really mad that we lost them almost a billion dollars! We do that again we're gonna get the boot. So who can we fire to make sure this doesn't happen again?"

pjdude1219 likes this.
  9. ThazzarBaal Registered Senior Member

Who's on the docket?

Trump - Both hated and loved, a business man who doesn't cater to the pc crowd (I like this about him) who has enough top level connections to make things happen.

There's the native American woman ... What's her name? I can't remember, but she's tough on border control and disagrees with Biden's open border type policy - Haley

There's that other guy who's against vaccinations. RFK Jr. (D) The anti vaccine guy.

We also have the guy who disagrees with the funding of environmental efforts and a few other things - Ramaswamy

There's the spiritualist on the D side of the coin - Williamson

Then comes Pence (R) a hopeful maybe.

At the moment I'm liking 3 (R's) only I disagree with auto deportation of immigrants, so ...

I'm also against open borders, so ...

Where does Pence stand on these and other issues?

Honestly, I have no idea who might win. The Native American I like, but I can't in my right mind agree with auto deportation, given our made of immigrants citizenship status in the U.S.

Haley - Yup, that's her name. I like her.

Last edited: May 22, 2023
  10. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Umm, you seemed to have missed something; Nikky is of Indian decent not Native American.

I guess I can see why you like Trump - you missed the big picture that he is bad for democracy.

11. ThazzarBaal Registered Senior Member

Good point about her origins. My mistake. You say Trump is bad for democracy? Why is that? Is this your big picture or THE big picture as you suggested? If THE big picture, you should explain YOUR position...Please.

12. ThazzarBaal Registered Senior Member

You stated I like Trump and you would be correct in that assessment, but I didn't state that. I stated that I liked his pc incorrectness. I said I liked Haley and viewed Pence as a hopeful. Still, THE big picture is somehow about Trump being bad for democracy. How is that even remotely relevant to what I posted?

origin

13. ThazzarBaal Registered Senior Member

Maybe the real question is how many are voting gender or ethnicity?

14. ThazzarBaal Registered Senior Member

Are voting for another first?

15. ThazzarBaal Registered Senior Member

How about sexual identity or preferences? Seems trivial to me ...

What happened to voting policy?

Red
    Blue

Is this ever enough?

16. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Lots of obvious reasons, but let's just look at a couple of comments that he made this month.
    As you might recall there was a riot of Trump supporters that attacked the Capitol Building to disrupt the Senate from certifying the presidential election. The rioters were able to disrupt and delay the certification but the certification was completed later that night. The rioters beat up many police officers resulting in many injuries. This type of attack on the election process has never happened before in our history.

This month Trump described the day of the attack as a "beautiful day". He also said that he would pardon these antidemocratic criminals that tried to stop the election process. That is bad, no, it is VERY bad for democracy.

17. ThazzarBaal Registered Senior Member

I could group up with the Christian crowd and riot against Christians as a antitheist, but I won't. I could dress up in black clothes with and darken my skin like a lot of others do and commit all manner of crimes but I won't. I could wear a wig put on fake breasts and parade around as a woman and hate on other people but I won't

Who do I support? The one who represents me best. I don't feel the need to cloak myself as something Im not and commit crimes while supporting that which Im not, but it happens. It's dirty, but it happens.

Now, is this about Trump or is this about Trump haters? Where does democracy become part of the process again, and when will the camo crowd I support you people quit committing crimes in the name of?

We see this in the Christian arena from anti Christians too. It seems an effective tactic until called out of the camo.

18. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

I am glad that you do not want to commit criminal acts.
    Again, I am glad that you do not want to commit criminal acts.
    OK.
    Yes there are people that commit criminal acts.
    I was talking about Trump supporting the rioters that attacked the Capitol to try and stop the certification of the election. As I said I think it is very bad for a president to support such an antidemocratic riot.
    I don't know what you mean.
    I don't know what you mean by this either. What tactic? Riots? What do you mean by, "until called out of the camo".

19. ThazzarBaal Registered Senior Member

So, Trump supported those who ambushed the capital building? Is this what you're suggesting? If so, will you please provide the statement directly? I hear a lot of miscommunicated statements taken as clips out of context, so I'd appreciate a direct reference for what you attributed to him in this thread. Either way, and although I like Trump, this isn't about Trump, but rather it's about the presidential candidates for 2024 and who we think might win. You're already attacking Trump, and placed your attack of in reference to my liking Haley and viewing Pence as a hopeful. I'm not politically correct, so forgive my dislike for the pc crowd.

Last edited: May 22, 2023
  20. ThazzarBaal Registered Senior Member

I also noticed how you referenced Trump in a negative manner to someone who seems to be in support of Desamte's. You umm really dislike Trump it would seem. Like I stated, he's both loved and hated, so I'll place you in the latter camp, although I'm not so sure how Trump became the topic of discussion here. Oh wait, you made him the topic of discussion. I'll say this about Haley, I don't like her stance on auto deportation. Pence may show signs of a better policy, but as of date it appears that he may be on board with it too. Trump, well ... I like walls too but I don't support auto deportations. So, how about Biden and a tougher border policies?

21. billvon Valued Senior Member

Sure.

When asked about the rioters, he said that "people have been treated unconstitutionally in my opinion and very, very unfairly, and we’re going to get to the bottom of it."

When asked what specifically he would do, he said "I will tell you, I will look very, very favorably about full pardons. If I decide to run and if I win, I will be looking very, very strongly about pardons. Full pardons. We’ll be looking very, very seriously at full pardons because we can’t let that happen. … And I mean full pardons with an apology to many.”

He has also claimed that he is "financially supporting" several of them.

22. ThazzarBaal Registered Senior Member

Thanks for the clip, but how about the source? Where can I find this? What do those statements even mean? I need more information.

23. billvon Valued Senior Member

Donald Trump.

Go to Google. Type in:

"People have been treated unconstitutionally" Trump

Google will then show you the original material.

That he supports the Jan 6th rioters both in word and action (financially supporting them.)