No more Jews

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I actually respect non-Palestinians who follow the Abrahamic religion of Moses on this forum more than the ones who flap around on their behalf.

Why respect either? Why respect ideologies that show no respect for humans or the world around us? Why respect ideologies that demand mass worship and obedience to a singular entity? Why respect ideologies that threaten eternities of hellfire and brimstone as punishment for disobedience?

Instead, why don't we just all band together as one and demand, "No more Cult Ideologies!" and simply respect one another as humans.

:)

Which humans? The ones with "cult ideologies" vs the ones without?

I don't mind the cult ideologies, so long as their adherents do in fact respect other humans.

Which humans?

Well, not me, of course. I'm the descendant of pigs or apes or dogs, apparently.

Your "principles" don't match with the realities of what you do support

?? They don't? That's news.

And here I thought that your okaying the persecution of religious minorities on the basis of "like it or leave it" was intolerant, and that I was somehow more reasonable since I didn't like that idea. But instead, it's the other way around, isn't it? Black is white. Cats are dogs. Mice are elephants.

Well, not me, of course. I'm the descendant of pigs or apes or dogs, apparently.

Depends on whether you broke the Sabbath or not. Of course, you could merely be stoned to death instead if you were following your own scriptures.

Much better to be a descendent of apes, I think, despised and rejected by other co-religionists for working on the holeyday.
?? They don't? That's news.

Not really.

You should inform the guys who tried to close down that parking lot. I'm sure they'd be happy to oblige

Depends on whether you broke the Sabbath or not. Of course, you could merely be stoned to death instead if you were following your own scriptures.

I could?? Good heavens. This puts a damper on my Sunday afternoons. Who is going to stone me, and why? Hasn't anyone spoked up to stop this appalling behaviour?

I assume this is the "bad" kind of stoning, right?

Much better to be a descendent of apes, I think, despised and rejected by other co-religionists for working on the holeyday.

Well, I bow to your greater experience in this area.

Not really.

Well, actually hugely. I don't normally ask you to back up your slander, of course. Maybe if you had some guts or a question or two, I suppose. :shrug:

I'm breaking the Sabbath right now! Someone stone me! :m::p

OOoooooh, I would, you evil person, if only I could pitch that far. I demand you beat your head against a wall.

:wallbang:

Although, arguing with Sam, this is kind of already happening.

I don't mind the cult ideologies, so long as their adherents do in fact respect other humans.

But, that's the point entirely, cult ideologies like the Abrahamic cult do not respect humans and never will. That's why they are so dangerous. Demanding worship and obedience while threatening hellfire does not garner respect.

See if Geoff really believed in the Bible, he woulda stoned that nonPalestinian rejector of God. :mad:

Which humans? The ones with "cult ideologies" vs the ones without?

The ones with cult ideologies simply require a little help to break free of their shackles. A little more education and a lot less indoctrination will be the key to unlock them. :)

The ones with cult ideologies simply require a little help to break free of their shackles. A little more education and a lot less indoctrination will be the key to unlock them. :)

Ah you want to preach The Better Way[sup]TM[/sup], the right path, siraat-ul-mustakeem?

Take a number behind the latest ideologue.

See if Geoff really believed in the Bible, he woulda stoned that nonPalestinian rejector of God. :mad:

I doubt very much you or any other theist here follows their religions tenets. Throw another stone, Sam.

Oh I follow my religious tenets alright. Like you I think all it needs is a little education. :p

Ah you want to preach The Better Way[sup]TM[/sup], the right path, siraat-ul-mustakeem?

I have no idea what you're bleating about, but I don't think education requires preaching.

Take a number behind the latest ideologue.

So, to you, getting an education is the same as being indoctrinated into a cult? No foolin'? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back