new physics model

The "current working model" isn't a single model. Did you read the paper? Just jump to the conclusion if you're feeling impatient.

I read the conclusion after I saw your ridiculous embracing of the van der Mark contortions that "describe" the electron.

Bullshit is still bullshit.

rotfl.gif
Sure...

It's not an alternative theory to Special Relativity, it's a model for it that would display both quantum and wave-like behavior.

Woo. Tell us less. Pop-science cargo-cult Farsightish total crap.

If you've got something worthy of investigation, you wouldn't be here spamming this basura.

This is the first draft of a physics model I've been working on. I would appreciate some feedback / criticism / questions / comments, etc.

Thanks

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RSWeoc_CxZe73pvy-jl3yxrYrbX1C7SUtenb-4_F0J4/edit?usp=sharing

You have squarely rejected time dilation based on relative speed. You have redefined gamma factor.

So this calls for some observational evidence, because you surely are side stepping SR, without even suggesting a problem with SR.

Woo. Tell us less. Pop-science cargo-cult Farsightish total crap.

If you've got something worthy of investigation, you wouldn't be here spamming this basura.

Let the Mods handle it, don't soil it with your crappish outburst.

What, is your diaper full as well?

What is the point of amateurs and wannabes puffing up and dressing up as scientists as though they have half a fucking clue on a public forum in the first place?

Why are you defending an argument that a pile of manure could defeat in a fair debate?

Shut the fuck up.

What, is your diaper full as well?

What is the point of amateurs and wannabes puffing up and dressing up as scientists as though they have half a fucking clue on a public forum in the first place?

Why are you defending an argument that a pile of manure could defeat in a fair debate?

Shut the fuck up.

Pitiable.
He has put up his essay, identifying himself and his association, that shows his sincerity.

People like you spread nonsense on such public forums without any kind of positive contribution. Why the authority here allow such people to post here on science forum, is incomprehensible.

I am not defending an argument, I am castigating you. Stay away if you have nothing positive to contribute.

Back