Finish my Sentence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yellow Bellied Egg Eating Gopher, the most sought after delicacy in the entire galaxy, when served with Cassiopian Chick Peas the effect is like ...

falling 8 miles high, tearing my mind on a jagged cloud, dropping in to see what condition my condition is in, turning out the lights for the party's over but tomorrow night

`
...the one-eyed, one-horned flying purple people eaters will blitz the ballroom, rock the Casbah, and establish a New World Order by...

but that craze pushed them to extinction and forward running wombats have filled the void, so much so that they now ........

the annual Marsupial Reunion, to be held this year at the wonderful Tasmanian Devil's Den, the same place where.....

a hacker from the 5th dimension experimented with the time machine the janitor stole from Richard K Phillips Research Institute while Tasmanian Devils stood guard against any

the Batcave instead, where she met Bruce Wayne, fell in love and became his little sex kitten but Batgirl had other ideas, so late one night ...

`
They faced off, clad in copious amounts of canola oil and ground ginseng, weilding naught but stiffened uncurled middle fingers, the better to...

rip out a carotid artery but just then Batman emerged, unzipped the Batpants, released the Bat-schlong and while suspended by his feet from the Batcave ceiling proceeded to ....

rain terror upon villainy drowning evil in a flood of slippery justice until all were covered in a sea of . . .

top of Ol' Smokey all covered in Cheese, but just then the Milky Way passed through a belt of Evolutionary Radiation left over from the Big Bang and sudddenly Humans developed....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back