username is a valar
I'm known as elb everywhere else on the internets
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Varda

title is what i'm called here, or what I'm know for... that chick that posts all those gross pics

actually, I might make that my new title

New avatar is Negaduck DWD's ultra cool arch nemesis.
Added my favourite foreign phrase as my message thing.

My avatar is a picture of me practicing the process which is slowly killing me.
I do it well.
My user name has to do with my obsession with the band Tool. Also, I'm a fan of things having to do with zombies, so it's a representation of me being a zombie for Tool, etc.
My custom user title is a lyric from Parabol, which is a song by Tool, and you could listen to the song and find out what it's about. To me, the wide eyed represents my eagerness to learn and view things with an open mind, and the hopeful is my wish to be amazed at what I see and learn, and the chance that I'll find something amazing.
I over-think and over-analyze everything. So.

My name is Ben, and I am The Man. That's pretty self explanitory.

My avatar is hypnotoad. Because Futurama fucking rocks.

My User title is a vain attempt to convince people that I actually do know what I am talking about.

My avatar is a picture of me practicing the process which is slowly killing me.
I do it well.
My user name has to do with my obsession with the band Tool. Also, I'm a fan of things having to do with zombies, so it's a representation of me being a zombie for Tool, etc.
My custom user title is a lyric from Parabol, which is a song by Tool, and you could listen to the song and find out what it's about. To me, the wide eyed represents my eagerness to learn and view things with an open mind, and the hopeful is my wish to be amazed at what I see and learn, and the chance that I'll find something amazing.
I over-think and over-analyze everything. So.

Tool is indeed by far the greatest band ever!

My avatar is Christophe (The Mole) from the South Park movie; his raw, eloquent disdain for God is quite amusing.

My screen name is a combination of my name (Mike) and my religious (or lack there of) orientation; agnostic.

My custom user title is mimicking someone else's, in a sense.

I like 'em. I think NIN pisses all over them, but they're alright as a side project.

I used to like NIN, but after the downward spiral, they went downhill fast. But tool has also disappointed me somewhat with 10,000 days. And Puscifer was a huge disappointment!

I used to like NIN, but after the downward spiral, they went downhill fast. But tool has also disappointed me somewhat with 10,000 days. And Puscifer was a huge disappointment!

Puscifer was a disappointment to me as well.
I dig what he's doing and where he's going with it, but..it's just not for me.
I love NIN, but I'll agree with the downward spiral after The Downward Spiral.
I did like With Teeth, but not nearly as much as their earlier stuff.
How about APC?

Back