Atheism is Great

Ted Grant II

Registered Senior Member
Becoming an atheist is like leaving a stuffy room and walking out into a field of wild flowers on a sunny day.
It's like being a retired pit-pony.
It's like having the jailer take off your chains, open the prison door and hear him say, "You are free to go !"

I went to sunday school for free cookies an cool aid but i was never a part of religion/spiritualism... so i was never bound by the suffication of tryin to beleive other peoples nonsensical beleifs... but i do have an appreciation for the freedom of atheism.!!!

A-Man.!!!

Becoming an atheist is like leaving a stuffy room and walking out into a field of wild flowers on a sunny day.
It's like having the jailer take off your chains, open the prison door and hear him say, "You are free to go !"

Yes

Especially when you're innocent and

only get locked into religion because your

parents believed

Hey do you think that is what is meant by

the sins of the father being visited on the son?

Father believed and it spreads onwards

:)

You make it sound like a drug.

There are two kinds of people in the world; blindly faithful, or blindly skeptical.

Only if you weren't free in the first place. I was never not an atheist, so I had nothing to be liberated from. Atheism is fine, but atheists can still be assholes.

atheism or theism doesn't really change or alter anything really because life and spirituality exists regardless whether you believe in it or not. do you know why they say ignorance is bliss? because if you really knew or could see how far-reaching and what levels evil actually goes, it would upset or horrify you even more. it doesn't end where you think on the surface/physical leve/dimensionl. the word 'sacrifice' is more hideous than you may realize. it's like missing children and you have no idea what is happening to them. we can only worry about ourselves, otherwise we would go crazy empathizing with everything that suffers or is in hell of some sort.

true evil is more insidiously far-reaching than meets the eye. one would think it's over after the initial physical event but when an evil person robs/appropriates through certain means a piece of another's soul , it is like abducting a family member (piece of your living soul) and will be further continually degraded and tortured beyond unimaginable levels now within the predator/perpetrator's soul (their internal world/universe with their values/laws) where it is imprisoned and the perpetrator can now do what it wants with no witnesses and with complete control as it now "owns" that piece of soul (like an entity) to do as it pleases. you may have got away "physically" after the initial attack but not really in the sense it got what it was after/stolen from you and you can't rescue it. again, that is actually only on one plane. the other is on the spiritual level/dimension. you can only hope that after the physical death of the perpetrator, the spirits predators have captured will be released and be free/separated/released. this universe is beyond fuked up in what it allows and the extent it allows evil.

Last edited:
Not necessarily. There could be good religious people and atheist assholes. Atheism alone doesn't make you a good person.
Sorry

Let me explain

Atheists are better quality arseholes

than religious arseholes

because life and spirituality exists

Life yes ✓

Spirituality no X

do you know why they say ignorance is bliss?

Because they are ignorant dah

because if you really knew or could see how far-reaching and what levels evil actually goes

Sounds like you got there

we can only worry about ourselves, otherwise we would go crazy empathizing with everything that suffers or is in hell of some sort.

Yep your there

Funny how some theists say religion makes them free.

<>

Back