Ankles or Cankles

Another high-brow scientific discussion from Orleander.

LMAO, so says the man who started a thread on 'the origins of Santa, aka the devil' and 'ferrets are evil' :rolleyes: Why are you being such a jerk about this thread?

As Asguard pointed out there are health reasons some people may have cankles.

so you never notice when a woman has cankles?

69d942a592685066

ah...yeah thats it. if you are chubby then you would have a cankle. obviously still an ankle, its just a chubby ankle.

I had cankles in my last 2 weeks of pregnancy. Painful as hell!
I have only known maybe 2-3 trim women who had cankles.

Like a sprain? Yes. Very tender and hard to bend

you get used to it, i guess. i remember when i had a big belly and it was pretty bad experience. all my life i was very thin and my gf at the time was a really good cook so i sudddenly delevopkled a big belly. i could hadly bend over to tie my shoe. it was terrible but if you are used to it then it gets easier to deal with...or you just dont notice it.

I don't mean hard to bend over. It was hard to bend my ankle. The skin around my ankle was already stretched so tight due to water gain....

you get used to it, i guess. i remember when i had a big belly and it was pretty bad experience. all my life i was very thin and my gf at the time was a really good cook so i sudddenly delevopkled a big belly. i could hadly bend over to tie my shoe. it was terrible but if you are used to it then it gets easier to deal with...or you just dont notice it.

lol I don't think that's comparable.

Jesus.. it must be nasty, especially combined with the extra weight.

Its why I was allowed to wear tennis shoes to work, some are allowed to wear flip flops. I had a co-worker who wore her slippers. If you put your feet up, it helps.

Is that what you went through?

Back