About The Members Round 16: Draqon

let me put it to you this way, I would stay on Mars even if it meant I would have only one breath of air to see its dunes.
Suppose it was just you and some other bloke locked in a 10ftx10ft room and you couldn't go outside ever because the atmosphere's too toxic and all you can see is desert and the other bloke, like, really, really fancies you and he's big and powerful with criminal convictions and he keeps trying it on?

What is your Favourite?

Colour?
Fruit?
Car?
Musical Group or Singer?

white
dragonfruit (yes I tasted it and yes its my favorite)

2007_07_dragonfruit.jpg

I dont like cars at all...but if I had to pick I guess BMW M5
I used to like Malice Mizer...but in all due respect nowdays nothing and noone in particular

Suppose it was just you and some other bloke locked in a 10ftx10ft room and you couldn't go outside ever because the atmosphere's too toxic and all you can see is desert and the other bloke, like, really, really fancies you and he's big and powerful with criminal convictions and he keeps trying it on?

I would go outside and die and I will be happy because I felt Mars on my skin.

2004121611.jpg

Well I was actually referring to you going out and dying happy cause you felt Mars on your skin, but yes, Mars itself is also extremely beautiful I agree!

I would go outside and die and I will be happy because I felt Mars on my skin.
Yeah, but you can't:
locked in a 10ftx10ft room
And there are no windows. And no doors. Did I say you could see desert? Only in your imagination. You might even be in Chechnya for all you know, everything's been fuzzy since the accident.

What is the thing you like most about Mars?
What is the thing you like most about Earth?

I love everything of Mars. I especially adore the Utopia Planitia and Acidalia Planitia. ( I dont like South Pole of Mars as much...)

PSP_001942_2310.jpg

Earth...I like Antarctica and Alaska.

b2ca9b1995.jpg

Yeah, but you can't:

And there are no windows. And no doors. Did I say you could see desert? Only in your imagination. You might even be in Chechnya for all you know, everything's been fuzzy since the accident.

than I wouldn't be on Mars. :p you silly goose.

How does it cut to be a russian returning after going to the states?
I mean socially.
If a local russian hears that you have returned from the states (although they could probably tell by your accent) what stereotypes do you think they would conjure?

Do you have any pets? If so, what are they, and what are their names?

How does it cut to be a russian returning after going to the states?
I mean socially.
If a local russian hears that you have returned from the states (although they could probably tell by your accent) what stereotypes do you think they would conjure?

well I feel like a traitor, I never chose this country, I was dragged here.

If a local russian hear it, they will make gazillion number of jokes and remarks about black people...its both funny and offending and it makes you feel like they are racists.

If a local russian hear it, they will make gazillion number of jokes and remarks about black people...its both funny and offending and it makes you feel like they are racists.
?

Do they associate black people with the states?

yes I used to have pets...my current one is cat her name is: kisa :p

Cute :p

Why do they make jokes about blacks? Do they dislike them? What kind of jokes are they?

Back