Your health is your wealth

I have a doctor called Dr. Islam, somehow every time I got to see Dr. Islam he has metamorphosed into a completely different person. Miraculously only the original Dr. Islam was any good, the only common trait between all his forms is the inability to write properly, which scares me when he writes out a prescription.

I, too, dislike doctors.

Here's the plan.

Stand naked in front of a full length mirror.
Let your Phallus relax and assume the full weight of its impressive self.
Keep your knees apart, set up a gentle rocking motion.
Let the weight of the phallus pull you in its own direction.
As the swinging becomes more forceful, so the phallus shall engorge and increase in weight.
This is good, now introduce a sideways and rotational element to the exercise.
Keep this up( ahh..yeah, that's right) as long as possible and your sciatica should improve in a week or so's time.

Not all your G.P's will prescribe this exercise but it should work well for you for obvious reasons.

lol
Thanks for the chuckle.

Do you have an insurance or do you rely on free public health care?

There's no such thing as "free" public health care.

I agree though that people that take care of their bodies and exercise, can save themselves money from the cost of being fat or smoking !

So, as a first thread (first post!!111), how do you rate your overall health, how many times a year do you usually visit a doctor?
Do you have an insurance or do you rely on free public health care?

Thanks to mod/admin for creating this subforum! Luv it :)

Gonna wait for a big sport event and start spamming this subforum. j/k :p

Health is good. Because I write advanced reasoning software, I usually take nootropics to keep my brain in ship shape. I have an interesting logic that if the brain is running at the optimum level, then it will keep the body chemistry well (like a supervisory control system). But I can not prove this concept....

Health is good. Because I write advanced reasoning software, I usually take nootropics to keep my brain in ship shape. I have an interesting logic that if the brain is running at the optimum level, then it will keep the body chemistry well (like a supervisory control system). But I can not prove this concept....

Nice concept. I'll have to pay more attention to that, definitely.

Back