WTC Conspiracy Thread (merged)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Disaster, Feb 16, 2006.

1. Stokes Pennwalt Nuke them from orbit. Registered Senior Member

The debris that was being shot out of the sides of the buildings as they collapsed was being pushed by the air inside as it was compressed outward by the floors above it.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Anomalous Banned Banned

Nice try Imagination Master.

Look at the image again.

If it was air that pushed the metal beams out then I think the dust would have been far more off.

The dust would pose no resistance, but the heavy beams will take a lot more power push out;and no matter how much air is there to push, the dust will always be far more away than the heavy beams.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. nikita Registered Member

yes, there was more to the WTC than simple planes.
    that's old news.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Anomalous Banned Banned

It may be old news, but its severly damaged USA today.

I spit on U American Cowards.

U gutless rattle snakes, U kill your own people in thousands for your greed,

Shame is not enough, U need a whole new dictionary with brand new words to describe how despectable U people are.

8. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

I have a new theory were you behind the sept 11 attack as well, you seem to hate america enough.

"U kill your own people in thousands for your greed"

if your referring to US soldiers killed in iraq, they were killed by muslims not americans, lets have facts here not fantasy island again.

"I spit on U American Cowards"
    If it was not for america & the uk & Oz & canada allies you would be speaking german today, and your religon would be the nazi religon.

The only coward here is you, big bad words being typed, what is your achievments.

Its human nature to be greedy, everyone is, we always want more, ask oliver twist he will tell you about it,

9. qwerty mob Deicidal Registered Senior Member

Well put. Sorry it ended this way, really. I caution everyone to examine the evidence themselves and make up their own minds. There are a few errors in Loose Change but it serves the function of raising awareness that there is 'unfinished business' regarding the events of 9/11/2001.

Justice has not yet been served, and our Rights and Liberties sacrificed in it's name.

Every person of conscience should Demand all three.

10. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Thanks for the comment, Anomalous.

It seems to be that there is the motion among some people already predisposed to hate the US (see above; I am specifically not talking about HA or the other rational posters here) to believe that the US government had something to do with the attack, and, in Anomalous' case, to extrapolate their hatred to the American people. This is not uncommon, internationally, I would say. Rather than present an objection to some element of American government, or international behaviour, the hatred is dispensed evenly, with a fine honey glaze, among the entire country.

HA, thanks for the interesting debate, and for never being "Anomalous".

Nor "despectable". Is that a bastard amalgam of "despicable" and "[un]repectable"? Because, if it is - it's not working.

Geoff

11. Hurricane Angel I am the Metatron Registered Senior Member

Haha, I never disliked the United States, but living outside the USA has given me ample opportunity to view it from a neutral point of view, both news events and its current political/military ambitions.

And when I say neutral I mean "What do you mean you're not sure about what the president is doing to the country? You're obviously a terrorist for speaking out against him, get 'im boyz", that doesn't happen.

Besides, on my point about "conversion". Yes, it is about analysis of evidence.. but with each piece of evidence you came up with extraordinary explanations (ie, super demolition crew in a fire). So I kind of got the "vibe" that you're not really keen on the alternative explanations of 9/11. Granted it is your choice, but it's not about faith. I didn't use conversion in the context of religion

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

12. leopold Valued Senior Member

name me one government that hasen't or shut up about it

13. Hurricane Angel I am the Metatron Registered Senior Member

Vatican City

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

14. leopold Valued Senior Member

15. Hurricane Angel I am the Metatron Registered Senior Member

Yes thank you, I was being sarcastic... remember the Crusades?

16. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

So, Hurricane and others that feel this was an inside job. What do you propose to do about it?

17. Sci-Phenomena Reality is in the Minds Eye Registered Senior Member

The fact is that manufacturing corperations are making it BIG through the United States-led war in Iraq, the corperations thus sustain the action naturally, and it is because of their huge profits on the war. Think about it: all the tanks, all the oil, all the guns, all the food, all the equipment, anything that supports ANY military or military action MAKES LOTS OF MONEY.

So if the corperations can convince the citizens (via CNN, BBC etc) of the world to go to war in any way they can, they will, and "business is business."

Corperations fund campaigns, campaigns bring about politicians, politicians bring about what the campaign funders want, and its an endless ring of the man with the money fucking everyone over but himself. YAY FOR GREED!!!!!!! (sarcasm)

Last edited: Mar 2, 2006
  18. Stokes Pennwalt Nuke them from orbit. Registered Senior Member

Looked again, nothing new evident. Debris was expelled as a result of the compressive force from the upper floors falling. This is much less complicated than people in this thread are making it.

19. Hurricane Angel I am the Metatron Registered Senior Member

Stokes - Can you tell me how much pressure (in kilopascals) is required to push a 10 tonne frame fragment with holes in it? I'm a little confused with this impressive pressure that a falling building can produce.

Furthermore, if you take the entire volume of the air of that falling section.. what's the maximum pressure it can exert on a wall? Assuming it's not going in a 360 degree direction.

20. Anomalous Banned Banned

There was no debri from upper floors look at the video.

21. MattMarr Banned Banned

WTC7, 9/11 first terror message, explained last - worldwide first by Matt Marriott

In the 9/11 script, the Pentagon, was the first chapter of the terror agenda for the general public, by letting them see without any doubts that it was an inside job.
    But for a small audience, it was WTC7 that was planned as the first chapter in the "terrorize the sheeple" agenda. That audience was the eyewitnesses of the mass slaughter in Lower Manhattan. That's why the footage of the WTC7 collapse was first kept away from the public by the Web of Disinformation.

But there are other reasons to pull WTC7 the classic way - see video "Controlled Demolition Expert and WTC7".
    The KEY reason is to help cover-up the core cover-up, i.e. that a h-bomb was used to pull the WTC towers.

The underlying mind control techniques are suggestion and dissociation:
    - suggestion: the comparison between a classical demolition, with the visible explosion at the bottom, with what people saw before, the WTC towers with visible explosions at the top, suggests that "planes" caused the WTC collapse, since there was no plane involved in WTC7.
    - dissociation: the web of disinformation soon started using massively WTC7, since the opposite images of WTC7 (classic demolition) vs. the WTC towers (unprecedented demolition) would prevent people from adding 1 + 1, i.e. that in both cases it was a demolition.

Finally WTC7 was used as part of the distraction agenda ("the dancing Israelis did it") and the "destruction of Israel" agenda ("Jews are evil"), by using the illuminati agent Larry Silverstein, playing the "evil Jew", divert from the basic cover-up (inside job) and suggesting 9/11 was about real estate, i.e. diverting from the goal of the 9/11 operation:
    - collect cannon fodder for the ground operations of the Third World War;
    - terrorize the sheep so that they keep quiet until they are slaughtered in the final showdown of the Third World War.

22. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

How do we know your lies aren't the distraction?

23. thedevilsreject Registered Senior Abuser Registered Senior Member

*woosah*

there all better