Would You Rape A Hot Chick?

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by sderenzi, Aug 15, 2006.

?

What would you do?

1. Yes

7 vote(s)
    23.3%
  2. No

23 vote(s)
    76.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

Date rape drugs are placed in girls drinks while they stand at a bar, any bar.

What happned to me happened when I was 18, thus:

My friend had a private party, she invited a friend she knew and trusted. That friend invited a friend, that friend went out before the party met a guy she did not know (a couple, the other was actually very nice) and brought them both back to the party. I was too drunk to notice the 'bit's floating in the drink he gave me (distilled magic mushrooms I think?? not sure long time ago) well I did, but too drunk to bother. My fault entirely. I was stupid and naive. That doesn't mean I deserved to be drugged and raped. I learned my lesson.

Drug rape thing wasn't around in those days that I was aware of.

Things are worse now 18yrs on.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2006
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

Snails leave trails

Our little friend is here,

Bolingbrook, IL - USA

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. perplexity Banned Banned

Like being too drunk to notice had not already been around forever, or like alcohol is not a drug?

-- Ron.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Genji Registered Senior Member

Ewww no! Now if it were a young strapping male........

8. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

uh...you have said things that are beyond theoretical here, guy.

9. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

this implies intent to commit a crime, or that you already have.

on a note of interest, many of your posts are now missing from the discussion.
    if a mod did this, will you speak up so that we can know if this guy is deleting his own messages to avoid being banned?

10. Genji Registered Senior Member

Uhh, hehe. I was kidding of course about chowing down on a passed out strapping young male! I would just watch him sleep.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

11. Pete It's not rocket surgery Registered Senior Member

Firstly, this is an immoral act by all ethical codes I can think of. But setting that aside for the moment...

What's the point? As far as the experience goes, you might as well jack off or fuck a warm apple pie.

So, no... even if the lady had given explicit permission to do the deed before she passed out, I'd rather masturbate. If she's awake and enthusiastic, of course, that's another story!

12. Pete It's not rocket surgery Registered Senior Member

Hi Fraggle,
    I find it a bit disturbing that you take it for granted that this fact (assuming its truth) means that rape is impossible.

To me, it is clear that "in estrus" does not mean "consents to sex".
    Similarly, "dressed to kill" does not mean "asking for it".

13. sderenzi Banned Banned

This entire thread is theory alone The Devil Inside, whatever gave you the impression it wasn't is beyond me. Quoting a comment I made as if it wasn't is ridiculious, an you also cannot jail someone for having an opinion!

14. mountainhare Banned Banned

Wow, sderenzi posts his opinion, and the thread turns into a witchhunt. Pathetic.

As sick as sderenzi's opinions might be, he is still entitled to them. To claim that one should 'report him to the police' is silly bullshit, and an attempt at censorship.

Devil Inside:
    Then your shitty state is fucked up. And sciforums doesn't obey the laws of 'Michigan'. Thank god for that.

Tell you what. The next time you are really pissed off with someone, and fantasize about killing them, tell me. Then I can report you to the police in Michigan. After all, at the time you consider committing the act, you will have...

1. Fantasy.
    2. Desire.
    3. Justification.

Of course, you probably won't feel like that after sleeping it off, but who knows.

Thankfully, in the rest of the world, the thought police can't imprison you for 'contemplating' killing someone when you are furious. Otherwise, almost every citizen on Earth would be in jail.

15. Satyr Banned Banned

Fraggle Rocker

Dear Razzled Frocker your rebuttal has touched me deeply with its well thought out counter-arguments and eloquent words.

Your compassion concerning my hurt caused by how civilization has treated me is inspiring and emotionally draining.
    It brings back hurtful memories from my dysfunctional past and reminds me of my lonely, bitter present.

I think you now know how deeply damaged I’ve become by the cruel world, while your own strength inspires me to become just like you.
    Especially this response to our obviously troubled young soul has touched me deeply:
    Beautifully said.

Wow. The word “rant” and the “love it or leave it" argument all in one paragraph.
    Your debating tactics are commendable and they show you to be a worthy mind.

‘Love it or Leave it’ sound like an American argument.
    Well done sir.
    A great representative of your people, you are.
    And this was your best argument for your positions.
    No threat there. All democracy and well-meaning altruism.
    Oh, I think you like the rules just fine.
    That’s why you are here defending them.
    I know I’m “evil” while you are….”good”.
    Makes sense.

The Crusades and the Inquisitions were made up of dim-witted, well-meaning, normal dullards, like yourself.
    You know dimwits indoctrinated into their cultural norms and totally convinced about the righteousness of their beliefs and morality. Unable to question anything or think outside the box their parents and peers had pushed them under.

I suspect the majority of the German army during WW2 were normal, healthy, unthinking morons, like you.
    “I was just following orders, your honor! I swear. I never enjoyed it once!”
    What about the Iraq war these days?
    All moral necessities and well-thought out motives.

Yesterday I saw a News special on TV concerning a certain pastor in the US who had an epiphany.
    He could not swallow the idea of a vengeful God who sent his beloved children to eternal hell for a momentary error.

He then thought that there is no Hell and we are all destined to go to heaven because Jesus paid for all our sins.
    Follow so far?

What a loving, compassionate, well-meaning epiphany, right?

Guess what the reaction by the official church and the many dullard believers was:
    Yes, condemnation and ostracizing.

Know why?
    Because the church depends on the threat of eternal damnation to produce discipline and adherence to her authority in her minions and moronic believers.
    Without it the Church becomes irrelevant.

Ahhhhh, the human species....how wonderful it is.

And all those billions are called the herd or the masses or sheeple.

Another instance where quantity outbids quality.
    Popularity wins out again.

Here’s another primate fact, as observed by me on a documentary channel not too long ago:

Female primates routinely accept food for copulation privileges from lesser males.
    Hints of prostitution, doesn’t it?
    Can it be?

I know, I know prostitution is caused by dysfunctional environments and the exploitation of women by paternalistic systems.
    My how sophisticated our, more primitive, cousins are. They’ve already managed to invent the exploitation of females and dysfunctional relationships.

Like I said this entire thread is a repetition of another one where female sexual power and its filtering effects could be witnessed first hand.

I briefly go into it in a thread I once called "The Feminization of Man" http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=29597.

In it I describe how females play the part of memetic and genetic gate-keepers.

Their physical and mental deficiencies are counterbalanced by their sexual powers and their control over the precious human ovum.

I know, I know, I don’t get laid, I’m bitter, I am a misogynist…blah, blah, blah….Heard it all before.

Carry on, retard.
    Be content in your non-distinctness.

This is a thread more appropriate to the level of this Forum’s membership:

http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=56968

Last edited: Aug 16, 2006
  16. Rick Valued Senior Member

Rape is not a physical act; it is an act of emotional disgrace for women and must be a under capital punishment for christ sake.

/me shrugs
    Rick

17. Genji Registered Senior Member

What about males that are raped?

18. mountainhare Banned Banned

Genji:
    They should take it like a man.

19. Genji Registered Senior Member

I Concur!

20. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

You're new here or you'd know I'm a flaming libertarian. I have nothing against prostitution. No acts between consenting adults should be outlawed. An adult woman who offers sex for money or favors, as a gesture of affection or camaraderie, or in return for a marriage she believes will provide a better life than she can provide on her own, should be free to make that choice, even if everyone thinks it's a mistake. But a woman who is raped while she is unconscious is not allowed to make that choice. One of the tenets of the libertarian philosophy is that no one has the right to initiate the use of force against another. If you insist that no force was used because she was already naked and lying on her back then I'd invoke another libertarian principle, that no one has the right to deceive another in order to influence their behavior. Not letting a woman know you had your way with her while she was out is deceit. We also believe that everyone has the right to decide how to treat their own bodies, so you've violated that right by sticking something into one without the occupant's consent.

You called me wrong on prostitution, but there's no generic similarity to rape. Rape is a violation of one person's basic human rights by another.

The fact that human rights are violated every day by supposedly respectable institutions pisses off a lot of people, libertarians included. But it's no excuse to say oh well we might as well give up, repeal them all, and let the bullies rule.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.