Why does the government hide UFO's?

Discussion in 'UFOs, Ghosts and Monsters' started by darksidZz, Apr 19, 2016.

1. Daecon Kiwi fruit Valued Senior Member

They're only compelling to you because you demonstrate zero capacity for critical thinking.

paddoboy likes this.
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

And as usual you have nothing to refute the evidence with which is why you hurl childish insults. So what else is new?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Sarkus Hippomonstrosesquippedalo phobe Valued Senior Member

Pad, was the thing you saw a perfect circle?
    If so, then if it was a typical saucer-shaped craft, why would it be flying at an orientation that just happened to always be such that you saw a perfect disc? In no photo ive ever seen of UFOs is the craft perfectly circular in profile. You would need to be looking straight up at it or down on it.
    Although a spherical craft would always appear circular in the sky.

There is one thing, though, that is circular and moon-sized in the sky...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Is it possible that it was a mirage of the actual moon, just as there have been mirage of cityscapes seen in the sky (which led some to believe NASA was building a floating city!)?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Daecon Kiwi fruit Valued Senior Member

You haven't given ANY evidence to suggest that Paddoboy's UFO is a craft piloted by "nonhuman" intelligences that somehow aren't aliens.

Again, why do you think Paddoboy's UFO is one of the [nonhuman intelligence piloted craft] and not one of the non-[nonhuman intelligence piloted craft] with a mundane explanation?

8. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

Buzz off troll.

9. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

Ah yes! The old blue traveling-along-the horizon moon mirage! I see that all the time. lol!

10. Daecon Kiwi fruit Valued Senior Member

Either all bright blue disks are otherworldly craft, or they're not.

If they are, then you should give evidence that all bright blue disks are otherworldly craft.

If they're not, you should give evidence that Paddoboy's UFO was an otherworldly craft and not a mundane phenomenon.

11. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Yep, it was a perfect circle and appeared right on the horizon....Yep certainly it may have been a mirage, but don't tell MR that!

Could have been some one playing with a balloon also, who knows.
    To say though that what I saw was Alien, or some interdimensional being is a Daecon has said a total lack of critical thinking on MR's part.

12. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

http://www.ufocasebook.com/2013/blueufocompare.html

13. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

14. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

Links to ufo sites count in the ufo forum. Deal with it.

15. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

I have dealt with it, and like your own rather biased views, have totally dismissed it as has the forum in general.

16. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

You speak only for yourself. I've done MY job and presented the evidence. It's up to everyone else to decide for themselves and research it further should they choose to. There is no hiding behind a mob mentality here. It is what it is.

17. Daecon Kiwi fruit Valued Senior Member

Either all bright blue disks are otherworldly craft, or they're not.

If they are, then you should give evidence that all bright blue disks are otherworldly craft.

If they're not, you should give evidence that Paddoboy's UFO was an otherworldly craft and not a mundane phenomenon.

18. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Yes, I speak for myself certainly, and you also most certainly have done your job in presenting a load of evidence, some nonsensically false, some questionable, some intriguing, some Interesting, but none extraordinary enough to show that any of your presentations are either Alien in origin or extra dimensional as you seem so anxious to convey.

19. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

i agree with MR-- if his post are in the correct sectors--then why is everyone still harassing him-- why can he not have his say under the sector that is designed for his say?-- i see this a lot here-- people whine that topics are not in the right sectors and this is the reason for the harassing--but when moved to the proper sectors--people still continue to harass--- i do not get it. MY GOD-- this is simply the fringe sector.

20. billvon Valued Senior Member

I once saw an unknown craft flying beneath me. It flew about 1000 feet beneath me and had blue and red navigation lights (normal in the US is green and red with white in back.) It was definitely a UFO but I suspect it was just an airplane.

21. Ivan Seeking Registered Senior Member

An interesting thing about the Belgium case: If you watch the cockpit RADAR recording from the jet in pursuit [released by the BAF], the target actually goes below ground level for a moment. And the pilot never made visual contact. I have often suspected that this was a false image being projected from a stealth blimp nearby. The blimp accounts for the observations by eye witnesses on the ground. In other words, I wonder if this could have been a military test of new technology that combines stealth along with false image transmission. From what I understand this technology is now known to exist, which supports my long-held suspicions about this case.

So who is Russ accusing me of being this year?

I see that after what, 13 years, nothing has changed! LOL!!!

Last edited: May 3, 2016
  22. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

The Abduction Phenomenon:

23. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

Nope..a stealth blimp can't elude pursuing jets or suddenly accelerate to thousands of mph. The thousands of accounts also confirm several triangular craft. Not a blimp. Also note visuals of the movement of the craft during the jet pursuit were confirmed by witnesses:

"During this time, ground witnesses broadly corroborate the information obtained by radar. They described seeing the smaller triangle completely disappear from sight at one point, while the larger triangle moved upwards very rapidly as the F-16s flew past. After 00:30, radar contact became much more sporadic and the final confirmed lock took place at 00:40. This final lock was once again broken by an acceleration from around 160 km/h to 1,120 km/h, after which the radar of the F-16s and those at Glons and Semmerzake all lost contact. Following several further unconfirmed contacts, the F-16s eventually returned to base shortly after 01:00."==https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belgian_UFO_wave

Last edited: May 3, 2016