Why Can't Science Identify This Dragonfly-like Insect Emitting Strange Substance?

Discussion in 'Biology & Genetics' started by common_sense_seeker, Oct 1, 2013.

1. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

What do you mean a helmet like transformation before flying? Did you ingested a hallucinogenic drug prior to viewing the video?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. billvon Valued Senior Member

So there was a reflective craft high up in the sky at jetliner height moving at jetliner speed. It seemed to be composed of two glowing/reflective wings joined by a less reflective body, with a vertical tail rising from it. Could be two things I guess:

1) A dragonfly UFO with a dragonfly pilot whose head expanded and contracted in and out of its helmet, and who ejects web-like glowing substances from its body

2) A jetliner

Which is the more likely explanation?

(If that answer does not satisfy, then do some mushrooms and ask yourself again.)

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. arauca Banned Banned

I would say definitively is not Imperial dragon fly they are tiger and green turkois in color

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. common_sense_seeker Bicho Voador & Bicho Sugador Valued Senior Member

Okay, thanks for the intelligent response Captain. I think any dragonfly looks similar but the crucial differences are the three seen in the OP video.

(i) The two-pronged 'appendage' above it's back which appears just before the dynamic web-like structure and appears to detach from the body and transform into it
    (ii) The bright white circle structure at the top of each compound eye to give a 'car headlight' appearance.
    (iii) The eyes moving to the side and another double-domed eye structure coming up from between them before flight. This can be seen at 6:00secs.

These three unique characteristics makes it a new species imv, currently unknown to science.

P.S. Compare the two bright white circles near the top of the two bulging compound eyes with the image of the terrorizing entity depicted in this video reconstruction from eyewitness accounts: New Delhi Helmeted Bugman

8. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

The video is blurred and shaky.
    Where's my big rubber stamp?
    Here it is.................

VIDEO REJECTED.

9. common_sense_seeker Bicho Voador & Bicho Sugador Valued Senior Member

Not really. The footage is quite clear in what it shows. The point (i) above can be argued that it's a coincidence of a cobweb or hair blowing in the wind but points (ii) and (iii) aren't so easily dismissed.

10. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

Sorry, the stamp has fallen.
    It cannot be rescinded.

11. Balerion Banned Banned

I sincerely doubt you know the defining characteristics of any dragonfly species, let alone enough to make such a claim.

12. common_sense_seeker Bicho Voador & Bicho Sugador Valued Senior Member

Is there anybody on this site with a scientific degree qualification in biology perhaps? Entomology would be asking too much I'd imagine.

13. common_sense_seeker Bicho Voador & Bicho Sugador Valued Senior Member

A giant dragonfly has been captured on Google Streetmap in a couple of frames: Frame 1, Frame 2

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

14. common_sense_seeker Bicho Voador & Bicho Sugador Valued Senior Member

A giant dragonfly eyewitness account:

15. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

Last edited: Oct 2, 2013
  16. common_sense_seeker Bicho Voador & Bicho Sugador Valued Senior Member

You're ignoring the eyewitness account then?

P.S. A couple of interesting facts:
    A sub-species could have evolved to fly at night. This would have meant that it was free from the predation of early birds. It would have been too big for the later bats perhaps.

This softer outer-body would allow for trachea tube numbers to increase and the joints would still be flexible which isn't the case for maximum size of beetle development analysis.

This fits with cattle mutilation details which show that they are moved from the place of initial attack as well as UFOs flying forwards and backwards.

The thick veins in the wings could be large to hold oxygenating-blood from fish and then mammals and not needed for flight if trachea-tube air propulsion had evolved!

Last edited: Oct 2, 2013
  17. billvon Valued Senior Member

Let's see. Flies at night, flaps wings rapidly, flies around streetlights where the bugs are, about a three foot wingspan. Swoops and dives, flies over his head, and appears more intelligent than an insect. I guess there are two options:

1) A dragonfly UFO with a dragonfly pilot whose head expanded and contracted in and out of its helmet, and who ejects web-like glowing substances from its body

2) A bat or an owl

Which one is more likely?

18. billvon Valued Senior Member

19. common_sense_seeker Bicho Voador & Bicho Sugador Valued Senior Member

Here's an excellent site worth reading: THE MAGNIFICENT, GIANT (AND UNFORTUNATELY EXTINCT) GRIFFENFLIES, BOTH EARTHLY AND EXTRADIMENSIONAL and here The largest complete insect wing ever found

Last edited: Oct 3, 2013
  20. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

Here's another:

Giant Frog/Alien Hybrid

Again notice the disappearing right side. Trying to avoid detection?
    Also, the "Frog" is holding something to its ear.
    Probably some communication device.
    It is warning other Cryptofrogs to stay hidden.

Note its resemblance to this fossil from the early Cretaceous.

21. common_sense_seeker Bicho Voador & Bicho Sugador Valued Senior Member

You're still ignoring this as well as other first class sightings:

Last edited: Oct 3, 2013
  22. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

That is either a sighting of a giant Dragonfly, or it is an hallucination.
    I believe it is the latter.

23. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Here is another one. The largest camel spiders have a leg span of about 5 inches so what the heck are these things?

Well, they are camel spiders that look like, at first glance, that they are a big as a mans leg! But of course it is just a trick of depth perception in a photograph. If you look at the top right side of the picture you see the guys hand and sleeve that is holding the spiders. So the distance between the sleeve cuff and his arm is maybe 3 inches or so, which means the spiders leg span is at most 4 inches or so.