Welcome these two :)

I'm here, but not really here. Enmos is a friend, and I'd know he'd appreciate the pictures of my new kitten.

Other than that, I really have nothing to say lately.

Around here there are too few vessels of sanity and intelligence in this vast ocean of diarrhea, and no one brave enough to flush the damned toilet. We all like standing around staring into the bowl and reminiscing about the meal we had... It's a waste of my time and energy.

Back to your regularly scheduled program...

I saw your video Enny, and it's really cute.

Do your cats run off when you have them outside, or do they stick in your area?

Liebling:Around here there are too few vessels of sanity and intelligence in this vast ocean of diarrhea, and no one brave enough to flush the damned toilet.

Tis true what you say. Actually its worse.

I'm here, but not really here. Enmos is a friend, and I'd know he'd appreciate the pictures of my new kitten.

Other than that, I really have nothing to say lately.

Around here there are too few vessels of sanity and intelligence in this vast ocean of diarrhea, and no one brave enough to flush the damned toilet. We all like standing around staring into the bowl and reminiscing about the meal we had... It's a waste of my time and energy.

Back to your regularly scheduled program...
I understand, Liebling.

I saw your video Enny, and it's really cute.

Do your cats run off when you have them outside, or do they stick in your area?
Well, they stay in the neighborhood. In the day they are often in the garden lying on a chair or on the grass. As soon as twilight sets in they are off, but they never go far. They stay in a 60-70 foot radius or thereabout (lol).

Just a quick test vid shot with the HS300 (1:38, 55.4MB):

[video removed]

If you decide to view it, please tell me how long it takes to download and what you think of it. It took 59 seconds for me. Thanks :)

Last edited:
Popje and Klaas play err.. fight over who gets the igloo.
(Yes, I build that. And, no, I didn't have anything better to do :p)
Click image for video:

Sorry for the cursing, I forgot to edit it :D

Last edited:
I've never seen cats play in the snow before. That was fun to watch.

It's nice for them that they are close in age. The trouble with taking in cats randomly, as I have done, is that they don't tend to get along as well. Jessica is in the prime of health, and tries to play with poor old Weasel; but he's the cat equivalent of an old man at fifteen going on sixteen, and wants nothing to do with it. I end up feeling bad for them both.

I've never seen cats play in the snow before. That was fun to watch.

It's nice for them that they are close in age. The trouble with taking in cats randomly, as I have done, is that they don't tend to get along as well. Jessica is in the prime of health, and tries to play with poor old Weasel; but he's the cat equivalent of an old man at fifteen going on sixteen, and wants nothing to do with it. I end up feeling bad for them both.
I know what you mean.
They are from the same nest so they are indeed close in age ;)

Did you call him eikel?

I know what that means!
Yes.. lol
Look, the little bastard was demolishing that igloo thingy I spend a good hour on building :mad:
You can see he listens to me though :D

same nest? Where did you find them?
Or is nest the same as litter?

Ah yea, I meant litter. I got them from the shelter, all the other ones + mom were taken away already. These two were the smallest, or so they told me.

were you wearing this shirt, carrying this bag? ;)

i-love-cats.jpg
l_p1010903538.jpg

Back