The most beautiful man

He's a hapkido champion since high school. He started working in ninth grade doing odd jobs during the economic depression in korea to support his sister's math tutoring she needed but the family couldn't afford at the time. While still working hard toward his dream of making it in the entertainment business and excelling in school, sports etc. And he's the group leader who does most of the choreography and takes most of the responsibility. He speaks several languages and has to speak for most of them especially in china as he's the only one fluent enough in mandarin. He's a third year college student now while simultaneously juggling a hectic music and entertainment career.

I see nothing feminine about him but an awesome, driven, capable, determined, and accomplished guy.

Thanks..

I'm sure he's a great guy, but I'm talking about how he looks.
Why do you want make this about him looking feminine or not ? I just posted some pictures for you, pictures I thought you would like..

He's a hapkido champion since high school. He started working in ninth grade doing odd jobs during the economic depression in korea to support his sister's math tutoring she needed but the family couldn't afford at the time. While still working hard toward his dream of making it in the entertainment business and excelling in school, sports etc. And he's the group leader who does most of the choreography and takes most of the responsibility. He speaks several languages and has to speak for most of them especially in china as he's the only one fluent enough in mandarin. He's a third year college student now while simultaneously juggling a hectic music and entertainment career.
None of those things have anything to do with masculinity or femininity.

I'm sure he's a great guy, but I'm talking about how he looks.
Why do you want make this about him looking feminine or not ? I just posted some pictures for you, pictures I thought you would like..

He doesn't look feminine, he looks 'good'. He just "looks" like a good-looking guy. geezus christ

*sigh*

wow, i didn't know how stupid the lot of these cattle were. so here goes.

how does one judge femininity and masculinity?

is the proof in the pudding or just outward appearances or persona? dress?

how about the unmasculine wimps who hide behind comfortably and unchallenged in conventional clothing and hairstyles you see everyday? are they necessarily masculine? lol

how about the wimps who hide behind their computer screens and critique these people who veer outside their comfort zone and rigid, false lines of masculinity and femininity?

is yunho feminine if he can kick their ass with a flamboyant outfit but they can't hold their own with their 'oh so conventional masculinity'? It's so obviously shallow bullshit, isn't it?

do they all have his determination? his masculinity? his strength? can someone judge someone else's masculinity soley on dress and hairstyle?

they are in the entertainment business. fucking idiots.

*sigh*

wow, i didn't know how stupid the lot of these cattle were. so here goes.

how does one judge femininity and masculinity?

is the proof in the pudding or just outward appearances or persona? dress?

how about the unmasculine wimps who hide behind comfortably and unchallenged in conventional clothing and hairstyles you see everyday? are they necessarily masculine? lol

how about the wimps who hide behind their computer screens and critique these people who veer outside their comfort zone and rigid, false lines of masculinity and femininity?

is yunho feminine if he can kick their ass with a flamboyant outfit but they can't hold their own with their 'oh so conventional masculinity'? It's so obviously shallow bullshit, isn't it?

do they all have his determination? his masculinity? his strength? can someone judge someone else's masculinity soley on dress and hairstyle?

they are in the entertainment business. fucking idiots.

So now I am stupid, a wimp and a fucking idiot ? All because I think that guy LOOKS feminine ??
This thread is about LOOKS, in other words OUTWARD APPEARANCES.

Hold your tounge Peta9, Enmos is one of the collest members on here, you don't have to insult him!!! :mad:

it just makes me laugh and tickles me considering i would expect this kind of conventional wisdom from the common masses but evidently you people are the common masses.

It also is more indicative of other things less apparent to, of course, yous. lol

Such as a lack of creativity, flexibility and thinking outside the box.

What's funny is, everyone of those guys had different plans if they didn't make it in the entertainment business.

For example, Xiah wanted to be a soccer player and he's very good too. Yunho was going to be a businessman.

So if he was wearing a suit and tie now and being a regular schmuck, he is all of a sudden not him anymore. he would just be percieved as a regular 'masculine' guy.

There are so many ways to stretch your personality and your talents and what you do. It's so obvious.

geezus..christ...u people are fucking shallow as hell..lmao

it just makes me laugh and tickles me considering i would expect this kind of conventional wisdom from the common masses but evidently you people are the common masses.

It also is more indicative of other things less apparent to, of course, yous. lol

Such as a lack of creativity, flexibility and thinking outside the box.

What's funny is, everyone of those guys had different plans if they didn't make it in the entertainment business.

For example, Xiah wanted to be a soccer player and he's very good too. Yunho was going to be a businessman.

So if he was wearing a suit and tie now and being a regular schmuck, he is all of a sudden not him anymore. he would just be percieved as a regular 'masculine' guy.

There are so many ways to stretch your personality and your talents and what you do. It's so obvious.

geezus..christ...u people are fucking shallow as hell..lmao

Common masses ? Are you putting yourself on a pedestal here ?
Shallow ? Why, because we don't like the exact same thing you do ?
I bet I could post an image of a Caucasian you would find unattractive. And that would be your personal opinion.. no harm done.

Why do i have a feeling he could kick your ass or outcompete you in 'manly' endeavors?
Probably because you have no idea who he is.

What youre worshiping is merely an poptart image created for you by the media...and you've swallowed it whole. :cool:

Back