The BenTheMan Diagram

I cant imagine too many people wanting to be at the extreme edge of the right.

Ethics is somehow vaguely 'uncool' in our youth-centric culture.

I cant imagine too many people wanting to be at the extreme edge of the right.

Ethics is somehow vaguely 'uncool' in our youth-centric culture.

It depends on how you define asshole.
Being ethical and being nice are two very different things.

This thread is in direct violation to the SciForums regulations, specifically attack on specific members of the Sciforums community. I see this as attack and declare this to be an insult and an immoral as well as repulsive act from behalf of BenTheMan. However seeing that JamesR. does not mind BenTheMan's breach of regulations, I ask other moderator specifically PlazmaInferno to realize the wrong here done.

This thread is in direct violation to the SciForums regulations, specifically attack on specific members of the Sciforums community. I see this as attack and declare this to be an insult and an immoral as well as repulsive act from behalf of BenTheMan. However seeing that JamesR. does not mind BenTheMan's breach of regulations, I ask other moderator specifically PlazmaInferno to realize the wrong here done.

Hardly, BenTM is clearly only showing love and warmth here; obviously you exhibit toweringly immense perceptual retardation, most probably related to several thousand steamroller - head encounters.

Hardly, BenTM is clearly only showing love and warmth here; obviously you exhibit toweringly immense perceptual retardation, most probably related to several thousand steamroller - head encounters.

perhaps you are correct. However I am still offended.

No insults, just observations.

If you are offended, that's your own problem :)

Meh, I'm to complicated of an individual to be easily discribed by such a diagram as this.

Meh, I'm to complicated of an individual to be easily discribed by such a diagram as this.

But that's just it---NO ONE is too complicated to be described by this diagram, given an appropriate definition of "asshole" and "intelligent". Everybody can be classified thusly :)

But that's just it---NO ONE is too complicated to be described by this diagram, given an appropriate definition of "asshole" and "intelligent". Everybody can be classified thusly :)

I don't know, maybe I just don't like being labled so precisely.

I don't know, maybe I just don't like being labled so precisely.

Ahhh we all like to think we're above these categories :)

Here's a question: have you ever talked to a girl, and NOT had her say "I'm not like other girls"?

New political compass. Where's the sticky? Lawl, guess that puts me under "asshole," doesn't it

Back