Science already knows the magic of gravity

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by theorist-constant12345, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Wrong.
    YOU are positing a completely unrealistic scenario.

Since gravity exists then you'd have to show HOW the objects remain "in equilibrium".

This is bullshit.

Then you haven't understood the Cavendish experiment.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

Neither box has zero energy in our example, it has equal atoms to the other box.

Both boxes are repelling each other by their individual positives, at the same time both individual positives are attracting each others negatives allowing the 1 ft distance to remain.

In an offset of either positives, there is then an offset of the one foot distance.

so far?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

You cant show a void or a mechanism , I am explaining before gravity we have not called it that yet and defined a curvature because this is pre gravity.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Daecon Kiwi fruit Valued Senior Member

This is reminding me of a YouTube video posted by "Grand Illusions" titled "Amazing discovery with Magnets".

8. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

You're lying:
    all the positive energy in the box has the exact equal amount of negative energy
    If + is exactly equal to - then the sum is 0.

No, since the net charge on each box is ZERO.

Drivel.

So far still meaningless bullshit.

One more time: Since gravity exists then you'd have to show HOW the objects remain "in equilibrium".
    There is no "void".

9. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

Yes I know the video, I did a design like that years ago to explain this very principle I am taking about now.

Well if you can imagine now in the situation I have explained, we add a third cube, except this time the cube is twice the dimensions of the first two cubes and has no negativeness.

We place the third cube in the middle of the lesser cubes, the lesser cubes start to accelerate away from the middle cube.

so far?

10. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

What?
    What do you mean "no negativeness"?

No they don't.

11. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

Why dont they accelerate away? a greater positive pushing a lesser positive

12. Daecon Kiwi fruit Valued Senior Member

Surely the only way for the new cube to repel the smaller cubes would be if the larger cube had a magnetic charge acting on the other two?

I'm not sure how this is relevant to gravity, though.

The charges of the cubes have to be greater than zero (completely neutral) otherwise gravity would make them move closer together.

13. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

That is my point in a gravity situation the situation like I am explaining is never neutral because nothing it perfect,

A change from the neutral state would make them move closer or away, consider what you just said.

''The charges of the cubes have to be greater than zero (completely neutral) otherwise gravity would make them move closer together''

The two lesser cubes could never touch unless by change of their own state.

14. Daecon Kiwi fruit Valued Senior Member

In the magnet video I mentioned before, I think it works the way it does because there's a zone of opposite polarity (bringing the magnets together) further away and then a zone of identical polarity (keeping them apart) closer in? There's no uniform neutral charge.

15. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Nonsense.
    Are you telling me that a 9 volt battery pushes a 3 volt one away?
    That if I fit a 100 watt light bulb into the same system as a 40 watt bulb then the 40 watt bulb will be pushed away?
    (And, as previously stated, there is NO POSITIVE on the two smaller cubes, their net charge is zero).

16. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

The net charge suppose to be zero because they are in equilibrium.

No batteries are not the same thing, they are already subject to gravity.

Touch two live wires together and what happens?

17. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

Yes that is how it works, you can also make fire bend around a magnetic field but that's another story.

Two atoms could technically never touch unless momentum is added.

18. Daecon Kiwi fruit Valued Senior Member

The only way they could be in equilibrium was if their net charges wasn't zero, but both boxes having the same polarity, a number equal to the gravitational attraction between them, in order to balance things out and keep both boxes stationary relative to each other.

The values for gravitational attraction and magnetic repulsion would be identical, but gravity and magnetism are two different forces, and they both have non-zero values.

19. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

I think you may have lost what I was saying somewhere, to remain 1 ft apart the net force would have to be zero like the magnet video.

The force of one cancelling the other.

If you can go back to thinking about adding the third box and start back there I will continue, we are only about half way in explaining and building up to gravity.

20. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

And what's your point here?

And if they were in free fall?

Depends on a number of things.
    What's your point?

21. Daecon Kiwi fruit Valued Senior Member

They don't cancel, they balance.

It's not a result of a+b=0, but a+b=b+a

If I'm wrong I'm trust Dywyddyr can correct me.

22. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

In free fall both batteries will fall at the same rate to the gravity constant, on earth 9.81m/s2. The larger mass wins most times in the greater energy.

I will answer the other in a minute.

23. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

I cant show maths , sorry I could of certainly explained it in (a) and (b) terms.

I will add a diagram and show you at an atomic level my understanding and what I am saying.

This is also in response to the electrical question of Dy.

Attached Files: