Race

Discussion in 'Science & Society' started by Satyr, Oct 23, 2007.

1. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

But, ...but, ....there can't be any racist supremacists?! Spider just now told us that there's social cohesion in the world.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Baron Max

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Bells Staff Member

There is a group who wish to destroy said social cohesion.

*Shifty eyes*

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Where, exactly, is this "social cohesion" located, Bells? I know of no such thing, much less a place where it actually exists. Just think, if someone could point out such a place, we could all learn from it and, perhaps, just maybe, all those bleeding-heart, liberal, doo-gooder dreams might come true!

Baron Max

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. DeepThought Banned Banned

Bells,

All the Uncle Toms and Aunt Jemima's will sleep better tonight knowing that trustworthy white folk like yourself have decided that they are as intelligent as your own people.

"That Bells and her kind sure did us a turn today...thank god most white folk aren't like that evil Dr Watson" said Aunt Jemima as she got into bed with Uncle Tom. "Goddamn cracker!" growls Uncle Tom.

Meanwhile African Americans continue to disproportionately under achieve, get involved in crime, fill the prison system and suffer bad health as a result of forced mixing with white people.

When will this nightmare end?

Not whilst white liberal capitalist interests control America.

8. Exhumed Self ******. Registered Senior Member

Infraction points should be given for really, really, incredibly stupid posts.

9. shichimenshyo Caught in the machine Registered Senior Member

Then there would be like 3 people here, and only two mods

10. Bells Staff Member

I think most would sleep better knowing an aging fool decided to lie in a bid to promote his book and then was outed for it. He admitted himself he has absolutely no proof to back up his claims and that he was indeed wrong.

Just because his warped manner of self-promotion fit in with how you view the world does not make it right or correct.

You still just don't get it do you? Read a few history books and it might just come to you. Emphasis on the 'might'.

When people stop lying for self-promotion and actually back up their claims.

Oh and by the way, I am not white.

11. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I'm not white either :bugeye:

12. shichimenshyo Caught in the machine Registered Senior Member

Im so white that I can actually be considered semi transparent

13. DeepThought Banned Banned

Yes.....

History books tell me that European nations forced the American Indians off the land (killed most of them) and took it for themselves.

Then they forcibly imported black African people and worked them to death for several centuries treating them as subhuman.

That's the roots of your multiracial paradise Bells - a stone cold lie.

Just like all those huge sets in Hollywood your living a dream, a fiction created to keep an economic empire together.

Oh no Bells I'm afraid after all you've said you can't start talking about racial differences now... what difference does it make anyway?

You had a chance to support black people by voting them more intelligent than whites, the fact that you choose to tow the white liberal line is a pathetic indictment of your lack of sincerity concerning this whole matter.

14. DeepThought Banned Banned

You lying Turk!

15. sniffy Banned Banned

Anyone who thinks that voting one 'group' of people more intelligent than another 'group' of people proves something hasn't got the intelligence of a shallow puddle of piss.

So what exactly is the non 'liberal line' these days 'shallowthought' do tell? I mean I'm sure we've never heard it before.

16. Grantywanty Registered Senior Member

The history books I was forced to read in school said this, but they said it was OK, they called it manifest destiny.
    Wow, that on is a lie too. Actually the history books I was forced to read were fairly accurate, if minimizing. What they failed to mention was how many white people were also virtually slaves as indentured servants, many of whom were children and a high percentage of whom died before they were finished serving. It was a disgusting and partially racist practice - many were Irish.

17. Bells Staff Member

So because the Europeans used brute force they are suddenly more intelligent? Ermm ok. Shame their brute force is not working so well at the moment, isn't it?

I will not deny it was based on a lie. Greed is a motivating factor for most people.

It still shows no proof of one skin tone being more intelligent than another.

If it made no difference, why did you bring it up?

Why would I vote that one was more intelligent than the other when no one has yet managed to offer any proof that it is indeed the case? Why would I vote in a poll bases solely on the rantings of a 79 year old racist liar whose sole motive is to create a sensation in a bid to sell his new book?

That is what you fail to understand or consider. You fell for his sensationalism, holding it as the truth when he admitted himself to have lied and had no proof on which to base his statement. That in itself makes you the fool.

18. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

We didn't use brute force, Bells, we used guns that the NA's didn't have. Then even when the NA's did steal the guns, we used more guns, plus we killed off their food supplies. See? Not brute force, guns and more guns. And ya' know what? It worked, didn't it.

And once again, we're not using the force that we could use ...because the mamby-pamby politicians won't let us. We could clean up Baghdad in a week or less if they'd let us use the forced that's necessary.

Everything that's been done, all the tests in the past clearly showed that blacks were less intelligent than whites. You make excuses for the results so as to keep from facing the truth. But now, the mamby-pamby liberal doo-gooders refuse to allow testing to prove it ...they'd prefer to live in ignorance and fairytales.

Baron Max

19. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Please keep on topic. Further off-topic posts will be deleted without warning.

20. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

It's much, much better than it used to be, that much is undeniable.

21. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

<deleted racist comment>

Baron Max

Moderator note: Please avoid racist comments Baron.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2007
  22. DeepThought Banned Banned

Because admitting the existence of race in any concrete way would cost the American taxpayer hundreds of trillions of dollars in reparations payouts?

You'd finally have to pony up on all the promises.

23. DeepThought Banned Banned

Get back in your coffin.