Physics' EVIL

Discussion in 'Eastern Philosophy' started by genep, Aug 7, 2008.

1. CptBork Valued Senior Member

You lack an understanding of what uncertainty means in quantum physics. It doesn't mean we know nothing whatsoever, it means we can't be 100% certain of the things we measure. I suppose you think the computer you used to type your OP works on a complete fluke, and that the quantum physicists who invented its components lucked out. We can be just as certain of what physics says as we can be that you started this thread. Nice try though.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. genep Guest

you are one amongst many, perhaps millions:
    few can admit what they don't understand
    so they foam at the mouth
    calling what they don't understand garbage.

Wisdom has nothing to do with knowledge -- it is all about the fathomless ignorance (99+% Missing/Hidden, Dark Matter, Universe) whose <1% facade is knowledge.

Wreally Reality

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. genep Guest

The Certainty of the Uncertainty Principle

You are so right: I am the ultimate idiot because I am utterly CERTAIN that by far the most certain thing Physics has is its Uncertainty Principle.
    I am an idiot because I am certain that if Light has no time to travel then nothing else can have time to travel, or do anything else.
    I am also an even better idiot because I understand why the Observer determines the observation... which means that what he observes has nothing to do with his Observation.
    I am also an even better Idiot because if the Observer is always at the center of the expanding Universe then he also has to be at its leading edge, and also everywhere else in the Universe.

But my stupidity has no limits because I am utterly certain that PHYSICS is screaming that if I am ALWAYS everywhere in the Universe then I must be the Universe ... and, EXACTLY like a dream, the separation of my body from the rest of the Universe/dream is pure fiction.
    And then some: I am utterly Certain that Physics' Unified Field is just the Quantum Gap, that is the Hindu Atman/Samadhi, that in simple English is just the present, Now.
    But it takes this monumental stupidity of mine to understand that the Universe's missing/hidden Black Holes and Dark Matter is so simple to understand that it is not only funny -- but the Supreme Comedy: the most Universally certain thing Physics can give us is its Uncertainty Principle.

-- Wreally Reality

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. genep Guest

I was in error: Physics gives us something even more certain than its Uncertainty Principle.
    This more-certain something Physics/Science gives us tells us with absolute certainty that at least 99% of the Universe is missing/hidden in Dark Matter and Black Holes. And the more the observer observes the Universe the more this 99% keeps increasing towards the 100% so that the <1% Visible Universe heads towards ZERO.
    -- Wreally Reality

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2008
  8. camilus the villain with x-ray glasses Registered Senior Member

genep, you're a retard. physics and mathematics are the most beautiful, elegant, and useful branches of knowledge that mankind has developed.

9. CheskiChips Banned Banned

I disagree; language and mathematics are the two most elegant and useful branches of knowledge that mankind has developed. Physics is not that elegant.

10. camilus the villain with x-ray glasses Registered Senior Member

well, I wasnt counting languages because that's a given. feel me? But physics in my opinion is the most useful than all of them.