On language: on controlling and being controlled

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Mephura, Jul 16, 2003.

1. spookz Banned Banned

dankass

Some Wonka magic for the ghetto child.

racial slurs will get you banned

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

Re: dankass

The benefit of the doubt would imply that she only meant it as "I am rich with knowledge and I humbly grace you retards and rejects with the grace of my guidance and presence". Just as disgusting as the first, but I don't necessarily think it a racial slur.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

On second thought it's not necessarily disgusting unless it were literal and serious. Otherwise it's just another in a seemingly never-ending series of jabs.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Wes:
    And you, sir, certainly have no fucking right thinking there’s a problem with anything.

SO!- if I do see a problem with it then I have a right to think it?
    Pause.
    Do you ever read what you post up afterwards? That there is a sloppy joe.

Is this not diagnostic of your bloody shortcomings? A "cheap motivational speaker" according to you. We’ve had this soirée before, no?
    From the crustacean thread:
    You’re a lovey dovey mook and I’m thrilled for the wussy wess that he is one. That’s you and yours, but with me its not that ‘compassion’ was never there or that I killed it but found the bitch dead already.
    That’s me.
    You have a problem with it because its tantamount you’d feel I’m being magnanimous when I’m not. That’s a wesmorris thing, not a gendy one.
    Now, for thinking that you’re either “smarter” or more “mature” than I am- if it’s a cocktail of chubby middle age and the illusion of ‘experience’ (ha) that’s got you drunk thinking that then you’ve dug your own hole. W.r.o.n.g.

It’s a sore thumb with a boil on it. Of course I can see it.

And I’d be a horrible shrink because………..?

No I don’t, Wessy. Its more like knowing the world is riddled with selfish, arrogant, cold, annoyingly pompous brutes that would die before they ever recognize the beauty that you’ve made of yourself despite them. The hardest thing for a man to admit is that either ‘a’ or ‘b’ is a force to be reckoned with and if that ‘a’ or ‘b’ just so happens to have heels and mascara on it makes it *that* much harder to believe it. You don’t just sit on your godamned pink couch thinking it. You take the sword up and believe you’re fucking fantastic and prove it. Take the sword and perish by it my ass.
    No its not. Reason: a road leading nowhere is not earnest debate. Its politics.
    And “Smarter than Gendy” is what I’ll be singing at your funeral one day. Surely you jest.

Kibbles n Bits:
    Note: I only refer to fountainboy as ‘black’
    One: because he fucking is

Two: because I’m driving the point home that I’ve been been defiled by his hideous jpeg :: cringe ::

Three, I’m going on this:
    “The real deal Kwame steel, Flash, Rasta, MC Hard, Pretty boy K, HED, etc is the fucking man. You know it, you want, butyour fat ass can't have this black dick"
    - fountainboy (oink, oink)

Black, white, Boriqua, Asian, Scandanavian, all kinds of packages have gotten my tits perky and they came in all colors. I'm neither racist nor a bigot. I’m an aesthete.
    Your discomfort with the words ‘black’ or ‘ghetto’ are only symptomatic of your fucking bias.

But according to you and you and their brother too I'm disgusting. *filps hair* Whatever.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2003
  8. spookz Banned Banned

so ahh gen
    if i offer you an olive branch will you accept it?

9. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Spoodle:
    You either peed on it first or its a fucking weed.

Which which which.......Earth bears no balsam for mistakes and neither does Gendy.

10. spookz Banned Banned

hey! spoodle is pretty cool!
    so i take it you aint gonna accept huh?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

11. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

/And you, sir, certainly have no fucking right thinking there’s a problem with anything.

BULLSHIT. I have the right damnit.

/SO!- if I do see a problem with it then I have a right to think it?

No I have no problem with you thinking it but it doesn't go far to strengthen the case for your ability to comprehend complicated systems as we're discussing here. The fact that you could make a broad statement like superiority is generally indicative of a lack of (what I deem to be) valid observations regarding people and such. I say this because intellect is sack lunch, just like physical prowess, looks, blah blah. It's a fucking smorghasboard (how the fuck is that spelled?). Some people do the this and others the that. If you'll note, a lot of people have something to offer, even regarding crazy shit. Part of the creative process and all. Ack. Well anyway, there is no carte blanche regarding superiority. Superiority is in regards to a facet, a contest, a ruling, a something. Not just "i'm superior". That doesn't make sense.

/Pause.
    /Do you ever read what you post up afterwards? That there is a sloppy joe.

I know, it's a sloppy joe because the mess at hand is that way. IMO, to be superior is to realize what i mentioned above, that superiority only comes in flavors.

/Is this not diagnostic of your bloody shortcomings? A "cheap motivational speaker" according to you.

Sometimes, indeed.

/We’ve had this soirée before, no?

Oh probably.

/You’re a lovey dovey mook and I’m thrilled for the wussy wess that he is one.

Hehe, wuss eh? Oh bad call!

/That’s you and yours, but with me its not that ‘compassion’ was never there or that I killed it but found the bitch dead already.

Well that's fine but you're a fucking problem if you lack compassion. I'm not saying to sacrifice your fucking principles to it, but lack of compassion is the death of society. I choose to be part of the life. Okay that was rhetorical crap but it's valid damnit. Just takes a long time to justify and it's not worth it at the moment.

/That’s me.

And a glorious Gendy it is.

/You have a problem with it because its tantamount you’d feel I’m being magnanimous when I’m not. That’s a wesmorris thing, not a gendy one.

True.

/Now, for thinking that you’re either “smarter” or more “mature” than I am- if it’s a cocktail of chubby middle age and the illusion of ‘experience’ (ha) that’s got you drunk thinking that then you’ve dug your own hole. W.r.o.n.g.

Hehe. Well honestly I might be either but really it's like superiority in that at least in intellect, it comes in flavors. I have respect - you know this.

I will not get into a pissing contest with you over who is smarter or more mature. Everyone reading this makes the call for themselves and none of it is really relevant.

/It’s a sore thumb with a boil on it. Of course I can see it.

I thought it might have been a toe.

/And I’d be a horrible shrink because………..?

Oh nevermind.

/No I don’t, Wessy. Its more like knowing the world is riddled with selfish, arrogant, cold, annoyingly pompous brutes that would die before they ever recognize the beauty that you’ve made of yourself despite them. The hardest thing for a man to admit is that either ‘a’ or ‘b’ is a force to be reckoned with and if that ‘a’ or ‘b’ just so happens to have heels and mascara on it makes it *that* much harder to believe it. You don’t just sit on your godamned pink couch thinking it. You take the sword up and believe you’re fucking fantastic and prove it. Take the sword and perish by it my ass.

Bah, that's crap. It's partially true but you ignore the fact that there are some good fuckers out there who aren't threatened by chicks (did you like that?). Brains are good, what does it matter what sexual organ is attached? Get over your complex and deal with idiots when you see idiots. Slash their asses but I don't see that here (from any of the posters). Sure it's used once a pissing contest starts but you are as guilty as anyone when it comes to starting them.

/No its not. Reason: a road leading nowhere is not earnest debate. Its politics.

Oh please. This road has led somewhere. Refuse if you like but I've enjoyed it.

/And “Smarter than Gendy” is what I’ll be singing at your funeral one day. Surely you jest.

HA! I AM WAY SMARTER THAN EVERYONE!!!!! Okay well, uhm... not really but you know. I mean, as long as we're declaring ourselves superior right?

12. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Wes:
    Yes, blah.
    Physical prowess gets you the gene pool.
    Looks pretty the bitch up.

Intellect can rip a whole mountain in half and harness the universe. To hell with your sack lunch.

And you're doing what the 'elitist pig' does when he's up on his tower lampooning the burguiose for being stupid pussies: pointing fingers.

Good, you've mastered what most do on the shitter. What makes you think that replacing benevolence with brute force cancels out membership? So I think you're a dead man if you cross me. So? Does that make me less human?

Mine is mango flavored with tiny crystals where a greek god sprinkled it with his semen.

Brother, you have no fucking clue the clots of slime I have to trudge through to get my foot in the door. Threatened? Still think this is about those that are not threatened?
    The point: you can walk in half the man I am in my head and others will recoil in either fear or respect.
    I can walk in twice the man you are and end up either a cute trinket or a nag if I don't know my shit.
    I'm not looking to be pampered. At least my brand of 'chick' isn't.

Don't kid yourself.

I'm talking reality here. Still think I'm talking 'disembodied typists' hundreds of fucking miles away here?

........Really?

13. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

/Yes, blah.
    /Physical prowess gets you the gene pool.
    /Looks pretty the bitch up.

No need, not the point.

/Intellect can rip a whole mountain in half and harness the universe. To hell with your sack lunch.

Do you think Einstein had this superior attitude? Eh, different types of intellect prop themselves up in different ways for sure. I guess the old exploded ego trick seems a bit predictable and tacky, but as you must. You go girl!

/And you're doing what the 'elitist pig' does when he's up on his tower lampooning the burguiose for being stupid pussies: pointing fingers.

Not really.

/Good, you've mastered what most do on the shitter. What makes you think that replacing benevolence with brute force cancels out membership? So I think you're a dead man if you cross me. So? Does that make me less human?

Oh yeah. Silly me. I thought we were transcending all that. I thought we were all figuring out how to like, cooperate and stuff. Sure you're human, but are you a human that is a danger to the rest of the humans? Nasty the way ethics slips into my perspective without me thinking abou tit.

/Mine is mango flavored with tiny crystals where a greek god sprinkled it with his semen.

Ick.

/Brother, you have no fucking clue the clots of slime I have to trudge through to get my foot in the door.

I'm sure.

/Threatened? Still think this is about those that are not threatened? The point: you can walk in half the man I am in my head and others will recoil in either fear or respect.
    I can walk in twice the man you are and end up either a cute trinket or a nag if I don't know my shit.

Ah, so you over-compensate and go for the "bitch on wheels" thing? Hey whatever works for you. I've seen it done with a LOT (lacking the "bitch on wheels" component) more class, but baby - you do have style.

/I'm not looking to be pampered. At least my brand of 'chick' isn't.

Hehe, you'd rather cut someone that be pampered eh? Silly girl.

/Don't kid yourself.

Okay then.

/I'm talking reality here. Still think I'm talking 'disembodied typists' hundreds of fucking miles away here?

Of course, I just thought you meant both.

/........Really?

Uh huh.

14. spookz Banned Banned

but baby - you do have style.

the dankass is run of the mill. she overcompensates for percieved vulnerabilities and simply ends up looking thuggish. its funny, these bitches are wild and crazy but also dissolve into tears in a flash. talk about being conflicted. pathetic!

15. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

But it is funny and to me somewhat interesting. Hence my comment.

Further, she does have some excellent observations regarding language and ego and such - so "run of the mill" is really only applicable to her apparent attitude. I don't think her mind is "run of the mill". She's bright and passionate and yes, conflicted. I concur with your "thuggish" comment. Sciforums has two major chickthugs. Cool, equal opportunity verbal brutality. LOL.

16. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Wessy:
    Know what, Wessy? That’s what bugs the shit out of me. Honest. Our friend Einstein did not have to. But Ms. Cury and Byron’s daughter did. Its as if command only has clout if its bristled with a moustache and bulging with an Adam’s apple. Even Hitler- the shortest ugliest, pastiest dick I’ve ever seen in a soldier’s uniform but you watch out for your toes because he’s a fucking man.

Yes we are. Its only a mangled pooch and a threadlirting fugly getting in the way m’lord.

Hellatious to read that ethics plays into your thinking about boobies.
    Correction, one booby.
    Don’t ruin it by replying that it was a typo. Let me have this moment.
    *chuckling*

No, not ick. It really does have mango in it.
    Ouch. Not as much “bitch on wheels” as it is “bitch sub-rosa”. What the hoodrats call keepin’ it on the down low.
    Bleh…I loathe slang, but anway..
    In ‘real life’ I’m only a little witch when need be. In the forums and with loved ones I’m a hellcat non-stop. I’d gladly give up all the makeup and the hairclips and the cute shoes but I’m a fucking hypocrite in love with the perks that come with the job so I go on letting others think I’m something else 'til they make a mistake. Class, my ass.

More like have them cut me to see if the blood's red. What better way to know they're really interested, silly boy.
    Marry me.

Scrub:
    This is a lullaby for the lessers. Something they sing to themselves in the nightime after a long day's mauling by a gendanken.

lyingmyvindictiveassoff@olivebranch.com

Get away from me Spooky.

17. spookz Banned Banned

18. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

HA!

Congratualations spookz- you've finally made the gend giggle.

19. spookz Banned Banned

why you egomaniacal slut!

it is but a simple ploy to distract. i now sneak up behind you and stab your skull with a dart 142 times

20. thefountainhed Fully Realized Valued Senior Member

Still misses the point or is again running in circles. Since when did 'ghetto' equate to black? You are fucking warned.

And again dipshit, I applaud your fucking ego. Hell anyone who has an ego should be applauded-- on one fucking condition: Base that ego on something besides insecurity. Instead of an overcompensation, base it on something with subtance. Your ego is baseless and overamplified.

HA HA HA HA HA FUCKING HA. I suppose the bitch is gradually pulling off the caribbean dick. I will have another beautiful jpeg for you after I compile this piece of shit.

21. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

(actually gendy it was a typo that I corrected and then de-corrected because it was cooler and somehow more honest that way)

22. thefountainhed Fully Realized Valued Senior Member

Hey Gendy, make sure your fingers are moist before you start.

HERE GOES:

Pretty Boy K:

[/IMG]

HED

23. guthrie paradox generator Registered Senior Member

Hey, those links dont work!