News from Gaza Part 2

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by S.A.M., Nov 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

youre a liar. not that i accept any of your arguments, which are childish at best, the 400 dead are not women and children.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Do you know the difference between a water gun and a High Explosive Rocket?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

its a shame you have to emphasis lying to make a false stand. Israel has suffered 8 years of rocket attacks with patient and with no military response. during the last week, hamas fired constantly on israel, with over 100 rockets a day. they have made life impossible. not only that, but they themselves boastfully denied the cease fire, confident in their power. they cant complain now.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

english is clearly not your first language. the 400 was part of the 1900 injured.
    the line was 1900 injured including 400 woman and children.

8. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

and lets see what they have chosen:

9. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

for once you are right. my apologizes

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

10. Bells Staff Member

You still don't know, do you? Their connections with the Nazi's was done in their bid to establish the state of Israel. They would have helped the Nazi's fight against the British and the Nazi's would have sent them all the Jews in Europe. It is neither romantic nor untrue. It is basic fact and fairly common knowledge. No one needs to accuse them of it. There are documents to prove that they did it.. the letters they wrote to the Nazi's still exist. Your attempt to deny history on the basis that Jews would never do something like that is childish.

You didn't call them heroes? Lets see what you wrote, shall we?

Sounds like hero worship to me.

I am a liar? From the one who denied hero worshiping a terrorist organisation who wanted to collaborate with the Nazi's to help defeat the British and then tried to deny it. And you're calling me a liar? HAHAHAAA!!

So how am I a liar, Spock? Am I a liar for daring to post a report from CNN and a link to back it up? This is from the UN.

Are the UN liars too?

Or just me in particular? You see Spock, I take great offense at being called a liar. So unless you have proof that I am lying in particular, then I'd suggest you retract that accusation immediately.

At least I provide links and sources to my quotes. You haven't even done that yet, have you?

11. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Bullshit, There was no Tyranny in the U.N. Resolution 181.

The Tyranny started when the Arabs decided in contravention of the Treaty, they had signed upon joining the U.N., and went to war to murder Israel even before it was a Nation.

The Tyranny is the constant attacks against Israel, 60 years of endless attacks, murder, mayhem, and terror, all for a war that was lost 60 years ago.

The Palestinians could have had their land as delineated in U.N. Resolution 181, all they had to do was accept the Peace, but they didn't they chose the path of war, and for 60 years they have killed not only Israelis but their own in a useless war.

I have no sympathy for them, they don't deserve it, Israel has offered Peace, starting in 1948:

http://www.palestinefacts.org/pf_independence_war_start.php

On May 14, 1948 David Ben-Gurion read Israel's Proclamation of Independence in Tel Aviv. It included these paragraphs:

And was answered by the Arabs:

http://www.palestinefacts.org/pf_independence_war_start.php

12. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

we all fuck up on occasion nothing to do but learn any lessons from them there might be and move on.

13. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

hamas has denied palestinians of their human rights on a daily basis, not just because they are fundamentalists, but they use the palestinians to promote their efforts.

14. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

Ben-Gurion isn't that the same dick who said in private that the jews would accept whatever they were given and conquer the rest later.

15. Bells Staff Member

And Israel has been encroaching on Palestinian lands, forcing them to live in refugee ghetto's, building a wall across their land, again, denying them the right to access their land and farms, Israel has been blockading them for years and years, they have also been bombing and shelling Palestinian civilians for years and years, they have invaded on and off for years and years. I guess you don't put any emphasis on that, eh, Spock. You're telling me that the Israeli army has not entered Palestinian lands in over 8 years? Right.. You don't get the local news where you live in Israel, do you? As Iceaura pointed out, Hamas hasn't been in power that long.

But lets have a little look at your response. They have made your life impossible, so to retaliate, we shall just bomb the living shit out of them.. a couple of Israeli's dead justifies your killing nearly 400 Palestinians, and injuring 1900 or so more, many of whom are women and children? You're telling me that Israel's response has been proportionate? You're saying the deaths have somehow been proportionate in Israel's response? I mean we'll just forget how the lives of the innocent Palestinian civilians have been made impossible by the fact that they have no electricity, fuel, water or food and by the fact that they are having to flee as their homes are blown apart around them.. yeah.. we'll ignore that and concentrate solely on how your life has been made difficult.

I never denied that Israel hasn't been hit by rockets. So again, prove where I am lying.

16. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

dont rape my post i never said they werent heroes, i even said it again.

i looked into that subject myself, other than that letter there is no source or reason to think they would betray their fellow jews just for a state. that would made no sense at all.

when have i denied calling them heroes? i have denied pj claim that i called them heroes because they had a song, a claim i never made.

yes, you are.

i already said i misunderstood that.

17. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

first of there was not really a betrayal of the jews by them. They wanted the nazis to send the european jewry to palestine. Something that the creation of a jewish state would have caused anyway. Secondly in assuming they didn't contact the nazis IMO your assuming that they were stupid. If I'm trying to gain my independence from some occuping my home I am going to ally myself with their primary enemy. The british's primary enemy was germany. It would make sense that they would have at least made an overture. whether they thought it had a chance of being accepted is a whole different ballgame.

18. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Really Bells? Do you understand unilateral disengagement?

All the Israels have gotten for unilateral disengagement is more Suicide Bombings and Rocket Attacks.

Israel's unilateral disengagement plan - Wikipedia, the free...
    Israel with the West Bank, Gaza Strip and Golan Heights ..... and instead call for a complete withdrawal from the West Bank and Gaza Strip. ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel's_unilateral_disengagement_plan

How about the Oslo Accords, Israel gave the Palestinians 95% of what they demanded.

Oslo Accords - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    History of the peace process. Camp David Accords · Madrid Conference ..... Bill Clinton - US president who encouraged the parties to meet and negotiate, ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oslo_Accords - 134k - Similar pages

All the Israels have gotten for Oslo Accords, is more Suicide Bombings and Rocket Attacks.

BBC NEWS | Middle East | Israel completes Gaza withdrawal
    Sep 12, 2005 ... Israeli troops pull out of Gaza after 38 years, leaving its empty Jewish settlements to jubilant Palestinian forces.

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4235768.stm - 48k - Similar pages

Israel Completes Evacuation of Gaza and West Bank Settlers -...
    SANUR, West Bank, Aug. 23 - Israeli soldiers and police completed the evacuation .... THE GAZA WITHDRAWAL: THE EVACUATION; Tearfully but Forcefully, Israel ...

www.nytimes.com/2005/08/23/international/middleeast/23cnd-... - Similar pages

Bells now tell me that it is the Israelis who are at fault.

19. Bells Staff Member

And you'd accept being forced off your land in the first place? You'd accept being given a few minutes to a few hours to pack your belongings and vacate your house and land so that another family could move right in? You wouldn't want to go to war against a group of people who did that to you and those around you? Heh.. Don't make me laugh. You're the one who constantly defends your right to arms in case your Government becomes tyrannical and you are defending the people who removed others from their homes, took their land and continue to do so today? It's bad enough they did it in the first place, but for them to continue to do it in all that time.. as you said earlier.. 60 years.. And you blame the Palestinians for wanting to retaliate? Yes the war was lost, but the actions from that war continue today. Israel was not happy with what they took in the war and have continued to encroach and take Palestinian land since the war ended. Or are you somehow forgetting that little fact?

Oh, and if you want to be taken seriously, I'd suggest you use a slightly less biased source. Reading through the links provided from your link.. HAHAHAA..

20. Bells Staff Member

Thanks for making my point.

And again, prove where I lied. I expect links as well Spock. I take such accusations very very seriously. So I expect you to prove it or retract it.

21. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

I never claimed you said that they were heroes because they had a song I claimed you said they weren't terrorist because they had a song. Which I will admit you didn't actually say persay but it was implied considering the surrounding debate.

22. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

from 1948 to 1967 israel wasnt in control on either gaza or the west bank jordan and egypt were. they help create the palestinian situation for their own political gains. when the palestinians back fired and tried a coupe to overthrow the jordanian king, nobody protested on black septmeber.

other than that emotional baseless response, palestiniand have their share of violence. how can you complain when you teach your kids it is ok to kill jews and that they are apes and pigs?

not taking out from fatah, saying HAMAS are just defending themselves because they are poor and oppressed? you shuld check your facts, starting with hamas declared intentions.

wars arent supposed to be proportional. if someone attacks your civilian by force, you can strike back even harder. no you have to strike back harder. whats the point of having a state and an army then?

its the moral thing to do.

23. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

you said that i denied they were heroes. did i misunderstood you?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.