News from Gaza Part 2

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by S.A.M., Nov 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

You seem to be confused you think bigotry is refusing to accept bullshit. Its not. Its being intolerant.
    I proved it just because he and you alike him are to lazy or dishonest to look into the context the posts surrounding it and the implications doesn't make me wrong.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

you're right. never noticed that one before. never felt any reason to delete anything.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

you however have quite the criminal mind.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Huwy Secular Humanist Registered Senior Member

Originally Posted by Ziad S Homsi
    "let me remember ....
    since this wild attack, israel woman have been killed by palestinain's rocket
    and 300 palestinians have been killed by Israel aircraft !!! "

How is him pointing out that 300 Palestinians were killed in response to one Israeli killed "rhetoric"?
    Also, if you mock his religion, can I mock yours?
    (something along the lines of how "God", or even your glorious military, could have perhaps guided those planes differently?)

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Huwy Secular Humanist Registered Senior Member

Be honest, if someone cited a news article from Al Jazeera, with three authors with Arabic names, would you claim journalistic bias?

8. Huwy Secular Humanist Registered Senior Member

So I'm reading the thread, and I wonder, who is this "lehi"?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lehi_(group)

Wow you learn something new every day! They even tried to make a deal with the Nazis!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_affair

What? A false flag operation called "Operation Susannah" carried out by Israeli military intelligence? No! That sounds absurd, like some anti-Semitic conspiracy theory those "whackos" on the internet would talk about! Lets rename it the "Unfortunate Affair" and hope nobody reads any history.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

According to wikipedia:
    "The tactics of the operation led to deep-seated suspicion of Israeli intelligence methods, such as agents provocateurs and false flag operations."

9. Huwy Secular Humanist Registered Senior Member

"Lehi was described as a terrorist organization[4] by the British authorities and United Nations mediator Ralph Bunche.[5]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lehi_(group)#Later_history

Can I coin a new phrase; "Lehi denier"?

"January 12, 1947, Lehi members drove a truckload of explosives into a British police station in Haifa killing four and injuring 140."

"Dissolution:

The conflict between Lehi and mainstream Jewish and subsequently Israeli organizations came to an end when Lehi was formally dissolved and integrated into the Israeli Defense Forces on May 31, 1948, its leaders getting amnesty from prosecution or reprisals as part of the integration."

Wait, you don't think wikipedia is anti-Semitic do you?

10. disease Banned Banned

That would be the most accurate description of the modern state you live in, that you've managed to make so far.

11. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Exactly and you are far and away the least tollerant individual I have ever known.

It doesn't make you right either, and as to being lazy, your the one who fails in context, due to being to lazy to prove what ever your supposed point's are.

Running your jaws isn't proving your points, Historical Fact that is how you back up your points, and I have cited historical fact and incident from the U.N. and Historical Reference, what have you done, run your mouth and then claim victory.

You still haven't posted Quote as to Mr. Spock.

And you have admitted to the accuracy of my citations, so you have by your own lazy inaction, and admission, lost.

1. No Quotes on Mr. Spock

2. Admission that my sources are correct.

12. Huwy Secular Humanist Registered Senior Member

13. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

14. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

Haven't looked in a mirror have you. and if you think I'm intolerant it only goes to show you follow your own prejudices and not the facts of my beliefs.

No being in line with history is what makes me right.

and I thank for those sources they were most helpfull in refuting your argument.

yes I have. I had done so before you even got up to speed claiming I haven't.

??? the more you try and show your an adult whose knowledgable and knows how to debate the more you show the reverse. Yes I admitted your sources were correct and that they supported my argument. You left out that little detail.Which isn't surprising considering your dishonesty. You seem to think that refuting sources is the only way to refute an argument. Your wrong. You can offer other conclusions or disprove one of the chains in the logic of it. Refuting a source is the easy way out to refuting an argument.

A slanderous lie against me

Still missing the point. Of course I am going to admit your sources are correct when they strengthen my own argument.

15. disease Banned Banned

I believe I'll agree with that, and call Buffalo Roam a bigot, at least as much of a bigot as Spokk, if not a bigger one.

Because I just love being an asshole.

16. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

pjdude, the only points you have made are only understandable to your self, as you firmly believe that your are a Legend in Your Own Mind, you have never refuted a source other than by running your mouth.

So again provide citation of Mr.Spokes bigotry by posting quote.

Prove my sources wrong with historical citation, and verifiable site reference.

Your Mouth isn't certified as fact or truth.

17. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Yes I agree

18. disease Banned Banned

I bet your "I'm an asshole" badge isn't as shiny as mine.

19. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

Since when do criminals delete redundant posts ?

Back on topic. We're still debating history when lives are being taken now..
    Stop the bloodshed. If the Israeli's are firm in their belief that they are right, they should employ better strategies that don't make them look like the cold blooded murderers that many rightfully percieve them to be.

20. p-brane Registered Senior Member

Hi pjdude1219,

Strange. Your posts seem rather angry to me for someone who has no connection to this conflict. I would like to work towards a "realistic" understanding of the origin of all your…uhm….“passion” in order to "put my mind at ease". To that end, which of a two state or a single binational state solution do you believe is more realistic?

21. Z7575 Registered Senior Member

wow, u seems like a man from ur name abut u hassle like a little girl...
    maybe u stricken by Alzheimer without u don't know, so let me remind you of this notes,
    since the unjust calming 'ceasefire', the cancer which named Israel, prevented the basic life components, prevented the fuel, electricity, clean water, medicine, Closed the crossings .....

So, That was Hamas response

~~~~~`
    *by the way learn how to respect ur self then how to respect other 'dude'

22. Z7575 Registered Senior Member

u r not my bro, and of course u don't know any thing about Allah except his name.....

i have another trustworthy novel, allah don't want to crush Israel right now, so he doesn't guides our rockets, but the Devil' Israel's god' hate good and virtuous "i'm speaking about Muslims' so he taking the responsibility of guiding the bombs of his follower ...

23. Z7575 Registered Senior Member

so you thinking instead of the god.....maybe u r the god him self without i know ....!!!!

irony !!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.