News from Gaza Part 2

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by S.A.M., Nov 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

quote me then. i dare you. i double dare you.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

also you made one of you usual since I'm not willing to kiss Israeli ass I'm an antisemite arguments and If you'll note more than one person mocked you for your song reference. which was used in an lame attempt to refute my point that they were terrorists who were willing to work with the nazis

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

pj, you are one of the most bigoted people I have ever had the displeasure of reading, you think your above it all, and that you are the epitomey of truth and wisdom.

Just like Hitler, Himmiler, Mussolini, and Tojo, they all thought, that they were perfectly rational too, and everybody else was wrong, just like you.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

You still haven't refuted Spock, nor have you provided quotes to support you slander.

Still a legend in your own mind.

8. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

were is the quote of me saying that? hmmm? no were to be found?

9. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

go to bed. please. you are just mocking yourself.

10. otheadp Banned Banned

You probably meant to say "hamdulillah" ... "allah makes it so".

Allah also doesn't think the "Palestinians" deserve any sort of state while they're committing apostasy of suicide bombing and baby killing with sniper rifles.

11. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

Since you never learned I'll say it again. I don't really give a fuck what you think of me. You are quite frankly the dumbest and most bigoted person. The fact you think I am a bigot is to me the greatest thing you could say to me. Because I know if you don't like it I'm on the good path.
    More of your delusions. Well its nice to know your still up to your old projectin tricks. Your delusional, a bigot, and a rightwing fanatic who thinks they are rational and always right just like the 4 you mentioned.

12. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH you can't run your mouth of cause I found the quote. Just remember hatred is a double edged sword don't come running to me and mine when you and yours get cut by it.

13. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

are you sure your not the same person as buffaloroam? I never thought so before but you always struck me for what ever your faults as an adult and that sound like the infantile third grade shit he spouts.

14. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

you didnt find any quote of me saying with what you associated me. your response only shows your inability to understand the simplest of concepts.

and as much as you want it to be, this thread isnt about me, so your personal attacks have no room in here as they only straiten from the topic.

15. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

You still haven't come up with any Quotes from Spock, as usual, you never come up with any thing to back you mouth, except more running off at the mouth.

16. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

So appartently neither you nor spock or much for reading.

17. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

Its not a personable attack to show you don't have an objective viewpoint. I don't want it to be about you. I really don't care how you want to argue or about what on this topic. I'll still come out ahead on the facts because I look at a broader spectrum of sources.

You need to look at what was said before and after. You only asked for the direct quote. Not the context and the implications of it.

18. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Yes, I have read much of your posts, and you are one bigoted MoFo, my friend, and like most bigots, you see it in everybody else, but fail to look to your self.

So again back your slander of Spock with Quotes, which you cannot do, so you are just running your mouth trying to look intelligent, but that is something you won't accomplish until you fire that teacher.

19. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

you would think that after your inability to phrase things on your own when requested you quoted wiki instead you would be a little more humble. real or not, i see no point in further discussing with you.

20. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

It's entirely possible that spock deleted the quote. Such an action would be logically consistent with his character.

21. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

it is logical to assume i didnt since i cannot delete posts.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2008
  22. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

Humans, particularly spock are highly illogical. I wouldn't go looking for logic in this forum.

23. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

Why not ? Everyone can delete posts. Including me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.